✨The file pt-2✨💀

At 6 am:-

For the first time in her life she wakes up this early just to make cookies for yoongi.

After doing her morning routine and shower she wears some casual clothes and come downstairs and goes towards kitchen.

After entering the kitchen she finds every ingredient for cookies. Then she started to make the dough for cookies. After messing up the whole kitchen the dough for cookie is finally ready.

She flattened the dough and makes the cat shaped cookie of orange flavour.
Then she put half of the cookie cut out in the oven and waited until they get cooked.

After some times cookies were baked. She opened the oven and tries to grab the try but she forgets to put gloves. So,when she tries to grab the tray she get burned.

(Clumsy and stuborn as ever)

Then she puts on the gloves and then she grabbed the tray and waits until they get cold. When the cookies became cold, she puts other half cookies in the over

She decorates the cat shaped cookies with vanilla cream and draws eyes nose and mouth with vanilla cream.

She was not very good in cooking. So the cookies she made have some over baked cookies, some half baked cookies and some were nice.

She putted them in a box and leaves to change the dress. Her mother who was watching her all the time while hidding  came out and smiled.

Thank god this girl is changing but the mess she created is something else her mother thought in her mind.

She started to clean the mess that yn created. When she finshed cleaning the kitchen she heard the yells of her children.

"Mom we both are leaving to give this file to my cool hyung" tae said with excitment.

Her mother came out from kitchen and saw what they were wearing. Both of them were wearing very extra fancy outfits which were shinning like hell. Both were shinning this much that her mother was not able to look at them.

"Which type of clothes you both are wearing, you are not going to any wedding so change them now" her mother yelled at both of them.

"Mom but i want to look pretty infront of my soon to be husband" yn said while pouting

"Yes mam i also want to look cool infront of yoongi hyung" tae said with fanboy soul

"You both go and change your clothes now, you miss potato you will look like potato in every dress and you will look jobless in every dress" her mother yelled and slapped both of them

"Okh mom" they both replied after getting a slap

They changed into some normal and casual clothes and leaves the house.

---------------------TIME SKIP------------------------

At 8:06 am :-

They both come outside the taxi and yn gave the charge of taxi because tae is jobless you know.

"We should make our entrance like dome super cool and classy people" tae suggested and yn agreed.

They both was now infront of the building. And tried to pull the door so it will open but the gate doesn't opens. After the several try of pulling tge door they realised that they have to push it.

As the gate was transparent every person who was there have already how much 'elegant' they were.

They both entered the building and goes towards the woman which gives the information about people who is working in the company ( you know idk what it is called).

"Well at which floor yoongi's cabin is?" Yn asked with extra accents and flips her hair.

"Well sir is busy he can't meet anyone now" that girl replied

"Well i can meet my soon to be husband when ever i want just call him and say yn is here" yn said with attitude

That girl called yoongi and after some seconds of talking she cuts the phone and says.

"Well yoongi sir said you can go" that girl said

"Okh so tell me at which floor" yn asked

"At 5th floor" that girl replied

And now they both leaves towards 5th floor.

IN YOONGI'S CABIN:-

Both yn and taehyung enters in yoongi's cabin without even knocking on the door.

Just after entering the cabin they both started to fight over a file. Both of them was justing messing each other's hairs and trying to snatch file from eachother's hand.

And in the last yn got the file but to stop her, taehyung pushed her and try to snatch file from her hand. Because of that grab of yn from file looses and she get tripped and falls on yoongi.

Yoongi was also going to trip but some how he managed to balance both of them.

And now yoongi was holding yn and yn's hand was on his shoulder and yoongi's hand was on her waist.

"God damn pt.2" her brother said while smrinking.

After seeing yoongi this much close to her, she faints. Now yoongi holds her more tightly and put her on his seat.

"Well we just came here to give you this file"tae said and gave him his cute boxy smile.

"Okh" he replied.

"Now what we should do with her" yoongi asked

"Just wait and watch me hyung" tae said with attitude

He gets close towards yn's ear and whispered something in her ear.

"Someone is going to kiss your cat husband" he whisphers in her ear

"No... I am the only one who can kiss my husband" she wakes up and yelled.

When yoongi heard those words he became so much shocked. Yn gets up from chair and start to get close to yoongi. Yoongi get afraid and steps back. But yn takes out a box from her purse and takes out a box.

"This is the cookies i tried to bake myself" she said while blushing and gives box to yoongi

Yoongi noticed the burnt mark and takes it from yn's hand. He doesn't look towards yn and just takes it.
(Yoongi is so shy shy)

Then someone knocked on the cabin's door.

"Yes come in" yoongi said

--------------------------END-----------------------------

NOW FUVKING VOTE MY CHAPTER AND FOLLOW ME