HORROR MOVIE

Monday, morning

7:30 AM

Both yn and yoongi are sleeping peacefully while yoongi is hugging yn. She is only wearing yoongi's shirt and yoongi is half naked.

Yn wakes up because of the sunlight which was coming from window. She finds herself between yoongi's arm and then reality hits her very hardly.

She rememberd what happed last night and becomes shy after it. Then she looks at the clock and realises yoongi is going to be late for his office if she did not wake him up now.

"Yoongi wake up, or you are going to be late for office" yn says while shaking him by shoulder.

"What happend yn" yoongi says in half sleep.

"Wake up yoongi or you will be late" yn explains.

"Hmm" he hums and hugs yn more tightly.

"You are becoming fat hhhh , you should exercise" yoongi sats while pinching on yn's belly.

"Owwch yoongi, what are you saying and doing huhh now i am hurt both physically and emotionally" yn says while rubbing on her belly.

"Now i am not going to talk to you" yn says while pouting and getting offend.

"Okh then i will not also help you with your clothes and shower" yoongi replies.

"I will ask for mother's help" yn says.

"Okh then she will she all those hickeys" yoongi says which made yn more sad.

"You are so bad you did it intentionally , i hate you " yn says

"Oo so you hate me now?"yoongi asks while getting closer.

" Hmm" she replies while getting nervous.

"Then why did you kissed me last night" yoongi asks.

" Shut up i was not the one who kissed you, you was the one who did that" yn says while hidding her face in his chest

"You are just so bipolar like see you was all so wild last night and now your being all shy shy huhh Mrs.Min" yoongi says while teasing her.

"Just shut up bitch" she says and kicks yoongi out from bed while getting shy.

Yoongi gets pushed from the bed and he falls. He doesn't say anything but accepted his fate.

----------------------TIME SKIPS----------------------

AT 8:46 AM

On dinning table,

Whole family is eating their breakfast and yn is behaving weird because she is all silent. But then suddenly tae asks question.

"Yn and yoongi were you both watching horror movie last night, i mean i was hearing lot of noises from yn's room" tae asks.

Both yn and yoongi coughs and grabs water to make the situation less akward for them.

'Thank god he missunderstood it by watching movie" yn thinks.

" Son yoongi i am expecting my grand child soon " yn mother says and both of them started to cough vigrously.

---------------------TIME SKIPS-----------------------

All of them had their breakfast and now yoongi is leaving for office. Yn is standing beside yoongi. And yn's mom gives lunch box to yoongi.

"Umm mom i forgot to tell, me and yn is going to shift today in our new house so pls help her in packing her stuff as heer hand us not fully recovered and i will pack my stuff later" yoongi says to yn's mom.

"Boy who yn is to me" yn's mom asked.

"Her mother" he replied in confusion because of the question.

"And who i am to you" she asked.

"Mother" yoongi replies.

"Then if i am going to pack her stuff then do you think i will leave yours" yn mom's asked.

"Thank you mom" yoongi says while smiling.

"Bye son, or you will get late" yn mother says.

"Bye yoongi" yn says in shy manner.

"Hmm bye mom, bye yn" ge says and leaves with his tiffin.

---------------------TIME SKIPS-----------------------

AT 9:00 PM,

Yn and yoongi both are standing infront of the entrance of yn's home. Yn's parents are bedding them bye meanwhile taehyung is crying and hus both tears and nose are coming out continuosly.

"Mommmm yn is leeaving withhh yoon yoongi hyung pls stop them i will bee all alone againn" tae says while crying.

"I will give you my all snack pls don't go" tae says while hugging yn and not leaving her.

"Yaah tae leave her they are getting late" yn's father scolded.

"No i will not" he says while more tightly hugging her.

"Okh then i have to use force" yn's father said and aparts yn and taehyung and hold taehyung so he will not hug her now.

"You leave before he gets more out of control" yn's father said.

"Bye amma bye appa" both of them says and runs towards yoongi's car.

   ----------------TIME SKIPS-----------------

Both of them gets off from car and yn ran inside the house after opening main gate.

It is a small beautiful house with small backyard garden same as yoongi's old one house in which he used to live with his parents.

"Wow yoongi it is so cute it is same as your old house, i am so happy" yn says and yoongi get inside.

"Go inside and see all thee place" yoongi says and yn runs inside.

After seeing all the house they decided to go to sleep as it late already.

"I am going to sleep in another room" yn says .

"And why" yoongi asks.

"Because in stories i read arrange marriage couples live like this" yn says just because she want to imitate that story's scene in real life.

"Don't talk nonsense" yoongi says.

"No i am going to" yn says and get inside a room and sits on bed.

"Okh do whatever you want" yoongi says and goes to sleep inside their new bedroom.

After 2 hour,

Both yn and yoongi were unable to sleep as it is new room for them. Yoongi constantly is switching his position butt still he is unable to sleep and same goes for yn.

In last he losts his mind and goes inside the room in which yn is present. He picks her up in bridal style and yn resist.

"Yaahh bitch i am going to sleep alone" yn says.

"Shut up yn lets sleep already its late" yoongi says.

" Well you will take leave tomorrow as i will be all alone in this house if you go to office tomorrow and i don't want it so yeah" yn puts her condition in front of yoongi

"Okh i got that but lets sleep for now" he says and drops her in the bed of their bedroom.

He also gets and back hugs her and both of them drifts in sleep after some time.

  ------------------------END-----------------------

THANK YOU FOR WAITING

I AM GOING TO TAKE 9-10 DAYS GAP.

PLS. VOTE AND COMMENT

(Remember you all are precious for me)