MONSTER

"Ohh hi sister-in-law" karien said to yn by closing the distance towards between them.

She tries to run towards stairs and toffie followed her. But when she tries to run karien held her hand she tries to jerk it but he used his force to pull her towards him.

Because of this yn lends on his chest. Then she feels his hand on her chest area. She gets angry and then she slaps hardly on his check.

"You bastard what do you think you are trying to do" yn says in her angry voice.

"Now it's all done i am going to call yoongi now and here" after saying this yn tries to go upstairs to grab her phone but karien stops her by helding her by her hairs.

He pulls on her hair and she screams in pain. "You bitch how you dare to slap me huuh, now you see what i can do" karien says and starts to pull her by her hair in his room.

Yn tries to remove his hand by her left hand but he then just twists her right hand. The right hand was already injured because of suitcase incident but now he had made it worse.

She screams and cries in pain when he did that. The hand yoongi was trying to be so soft with is now twisted by this monster.

He drags her towards his room which was in the left side of the hall. He kicked open his door and throws her on the bed and locks the door.

Yn's whole body shakes with fear when she saw karien locking the door. She tries to get up from the bed and to run out of the room.

But when she gets up karien pushes her on the bed, and gets on top of her. She tries to push his chest by her left hand but it was useless.

Now she started to shake in fear. She was just cursing herself because of her situation. If she only had tell about karien to yoongi or anyone she doesn't have to face the situation she is facing.

She still struggles to make herself free but then he ties her both hand together with rope. She feels intense pain in her right hand by this.

She was in that much pain and fear now that she started to hiccup, but that monster have no affect on him by that.

"Aww kitten where did your BRAVENESS go huhh" karien said while tieing her hand.

"You mother fucker leave me or my brother will not forgave you" yn says to karien because every time she was bullied in her school her brother alwayas protected her.

"Well your brother isn't here you see" he said while stuffing yn's mouth with cloth

"Now you are all nice and quiet" karien said and caress her cheek with his flifthy hand.

His hands go down from her cheek to neck and then on her t-shirt. He rips apart her t-shirt and yn became more panicked.

He takes his face towards yn's face to kiss her on the cheek but she turns her face on other side.

Karien gets angry and slaps on her face hardly. He holds her face and kiss on her check. Yn was feeling pure disgusted by her touch.

After kissing on the cheek he moves his face towards her neck and licks it. "Yoongi was just a fool to decide not to touch you, like look you are not single dish or something you are just whole meal" karien says after licking her neck.

After that he moves his hand down on her body. And when he did that yn cries more by hiccuping. She was just hoping that her brother come and save her.

"What happend sister-in-law aren't you enjoying this" karien says

"Well i am so much enjoying this, so why not we capture this movement in my phone, what you say" karien said while grabbing his phone and unlocking it.

Yn shakes her head as no and tries to say please. "What are you saying i can't hear you" karien said and removes the cloth from her mouth.

"Please leave me please, i am your big brother's wife pls have some mercy pls leave me i promise i will not tell yoongi about this but please leave me, your brother doesn't even have touched me and you are just doing these things it is making me disgust of myself" she says to karien even when she is not able to talk in this situation.

"You known you are cute when you request something, and this cute face of yours make me more attracted towards you" karien says and stuffs her mouth again with cloth.

Suddenly they have both hears footsteps from hall. "Yn, yn where are you" they hears yoongi yelling in hall.

Yn becomes less scared after hearing yoongi's voice. She gathered her whole strength and kicked karien from top of her and she succed.

She gets up from the bed instantly, as her hand was tied and mouth was stuffed with cloth she didn't tries to scream or unlock the door because it will be useless and that monster will get up anyway.

She uses her brain at this time and bangs on the gate hardly that she can.
She bangs on the door 4-5 times but then karien holds her by her hair and pushes her on the bed and get on her.

But then they hears someone banging the door as no one replies the banging on door goes shut.

"See you are done now my poor sister-in-law as your husband have gone now" karien whispers and yn losses hopes.

But suddenly the door gets broken and two mans where standing their. The 2 man whom she needs the most in this time.

Those 2 mans was none other than her brother and her husband. Taehyung and yoongi both gets inside the room.

And taehyung holds karien neck without looking towards yn and get him off from her. Meanwhile yoongi goes towards yn and unties her hand takes out cloth from her mouth and gets her covered from his office coat.

After seeing herself saved yn hugs yoongi and started to cry more. (Poor girl)

  ------------------------END------------------------

You bitches follow my account already and vote this chapter to make me the next prime minster.

Thank you

Bye

(You all are not bitches you all are my precious readers)