YOONGI IS PERVERT

IN THE HOTEL

AT 10:30 PM

Both of them enters the room and then yoongi goes inside the bathroom to wash his face and then he change his clothes as he had drink too much.

Meanwhile yn  puts her phone on the table and opens the front camera of  phone to film her dress as she wanted to show that to her mom,dad,taehyung and jimin.

She on's the camera and step backs to get her full view and she rotates 180° to show her whole dress and show how she is looking so much good in that dress.

She was just countinuing her stuff then she feels someone's presence behind her then he realises it was yoongi.

He stood their and then comes closer to her and puts her one hand on her one shoulder and removes her hairs by other hand from the back of her neck.

He leans on and then kissed their.Shivers ran down through her spines she was too shocked to react.

He kisses their one time more then he pushes her on the bed. And he also gets on the bed lying besides her and traping her between his arms.

"You are my wife naa?"yoongi asks

Only "hmm" came out from her mouth

"Then why did you danced with jhope and not with me huh, you even says i am boring and people alwayas thoughts that you and jimin are couples, why?" Yoongi asks while snuggling into her neck.

"Am i not a good man huhh , or you don't see me as your husband i want you also, you can't give all your attention to other mans"yoongi says while pouting

"You can't look pretty infront of any other man you are only mine" yoongi says.

"I-I-I-am sorry" yn replies while shuttring

"Its ok lets sleep" yoongi says while hugging her more tightly.

"Well i need to change" yn says

"No you will not you are pretty like this" yoongi pouts.

"I have to or i will not be able to sleep" yn says.

"Okh then i will give you 10 minutes" yoongi says while leaving her.

She takes her clothes from bag and rushes inside the bathroom.

'Yoongi is kinda prevert today what had gotten into him, ohh i know he had drink so much, from now i should not let him drink more' yn thoughts in her mind while changing her clothes.

After few minutes she comes out of the bathroom she puts her dress inside the bag and removes her hair clips  and makes a braid and then she looks for her phone.

She founds her phone on the table and the video recording was on. She offs it and then she goes through that video, all the pervertness of yoongi is now recorded in this video now she can no longer send that video to her parents.
But she can successfully use it against yoongi. Hehehehe.....

She goes towards bed then yoongi says "you are late, i gave you 10 minutes and you came after 15 minutes huuh"

"I am sorry" yn says

"Your sorry can't bring back those 5 minutes" he said illogical things ( i am telling you guys he is getting yn germs )

"Then what" yn says while being done ( i am telling you guys yn is also getting effected by yoongi's germs)

"Now, nothing lets sleep" yoongi says and drags her on the bed

"Yaah you pervert let me sleep" yn says when yoongi captures her and hugs her properly.

"Am i pervert" yoongi asks with innocent eyes.

"Yes,no.....yaah i don't known" yn says because she fell for that innocent eye trap.

"Lets sleep i am sleepy" yoongi says and snuggles his face in her neck.

"Pls stay away a little its tickles" yn says to yoongi.

"No i will not" yoongi declined without thinking twice.

------------------------TIME SKIPS-------------------

IN MORNING

AT 8:30 AM

Yn opens her eyes and first thing see saw after waking up was yoongi's shirtless back then suddenly se remembers that what happened last night.

She panicks and sees herself. When she sees that she wearing clothes unlike yoongi she gets releaved that she is still namjoon's star sign. ( Namjoon's star sign us virgin we all know)

She was thinking so much that she didn't realised she was staring at him.

"Are you done staring my pervert wife" yoongi says while buttoning his shirt.

"Yaah who are you calling pervert huuh" yn asks in anger.

"You my wife" yoongi says playfully.

And ofc like all other cringy ff, yoongi doesn't remmeber what happened last night so he is just casual.

"You bitch how you dare to call me that when you was the one who was pervert last night" yn sayed while half blushing and half angry.

"Last night what happened last night" yoongi asks while coming towards her.
She thoughts he us going to kiss her so she kinda backups but he picks his tie from behind.

"Well if you don't remmember honey we have flight at 10:45 AM" yoongi says while mocking her

"You have to told me earlier omg i am running late" she says while going inside bathroom

------------------------------END------------------------

I am sorry guys but i am going on a brake of 12-14 days because its already my exam time and i have to focus on studies (atleast now).

So i will upload next chapter after 12-14 days

Bye <3

Take care

Good luck for your exam also