Pancakes??

AT 6:15 AM,

SUNDAY,

"My cute cat husband i will kiss you"yn mumbled in her sleep.

Yn was sleeping peacefully on the sofa and suddenly she falls from it when she shifts her position.

Her perverted dream was breaks due to that and she wakes up. She looks at her phone and see the time and thinks its so much time for her sleep and try to sleep back but suddenly she opens her eyes.

"No i should not sleep, now i am not miss.kim yn now i am yoongi's wife mrs.min"she said and becomes shy

"Okh as a very good wife i should wake up first and then cook breakfast for my hubby" she said with much inspiration and dedication

She goes towards the closet and takes her clothes and then her gaze goes towards yoongi.

He was just looking so cute and handsome at the same time suddenly she feels something in her heart and to avoid that feeling she looked away from him and goes to take shower.

-----------------------TIME SKIPS---------------------

AT 7:00 AM

After taking shower now yn was in the kitchen and finding ingredients for her pancakes in the kitchen.

Meanwhile yoongi just wakes up and see the time in his phone and its half and hour late as he usually wakes.

He looks towards sofa and didn't saw yn there. Ignoring that fact he also goes to take shower.

Yn has already found all the ingredients for pancakes now she was making the batter for the pancakes.

After adding all the ingredients she stir the batter for some time.
(Your author also don't known how to cook so she won't be able to give you details)

She turned on the stove and waits until pan get hot. After it get hot enough she pours the batter on the pan and tries to makes perfect shape but fails.

But she didn't get sad by that because she is alwayas like this in cooking things. After some time she flips the pancake and wait untill it get cooked.

Meanwhile yoongi came down the stairs in speed and reach towards the kitchen. And saw yn cooking he immediately goes towards stove and offs it.

"You cat like organism can't you see i am cooking" yn said in anger.

"Are you trying to cook or burn this whole kitchen, just look at this pancake it is perfectly overcooked and is burning now and can't you observe the smoke cooking" he said in disbelief.

"You are so bad you can't talk like this to me and my pancake is perfectly cooked" she said pointing towards a black waffer.

"Pls don't joke around yn" yoongi said

"You wanna see how much tasty it is i will show you"she said and cuts the part of the spoon from the pancake and puts it inside the mouth.

After chewing that 3-4 times she just hurries towards upstairs and goes inside the bathroom and throws up that thing in sink.

And hurries back towards downwards. She was running on the stairs and accidently slipped a stair and falls from stairs. After falling from stairs she gets up and rubs her head.

Yoongi looks at her in disbelief and goes towards her and ask if she alright or not.

"The pancake was delicious okh" yn replied and flips her hair.

Yoongi gave her a look because of her reply and goes toward kitchen and yn follows him.

"You know na how to cook, then teach me" yn asked