STUPID CAT

AT 6 PM,

Yoongi was running behind yn to catch her because she had clicked yoongi's photo while he was sleeping and is refusing to delet the photo.

"Hehehe, i will use your photo as meme now"yn says and continues to runs around the dinning table with her phone.

"I swear once i catch you, you are dead" yoongi says while running behind her.

"I will even send it to namjoon,jhope and jimin. They will like this" yn says and continues to run.

"If you did something like that i will just kill you" yoongi says and runs behind her to catch.

POV YOONGI'S PHOTO:-

"Catch me if you can babe" yn says and runs towards stairs

"If i catched you, you will regret your whole existence" yoongi replies and he also runs on stairs behind yn to catch her.

"I am fast as light bitch you can't catch me" yn says while entering the room.

"Give me your phone now" yoongi says and enters inside the room.

The cat they adopted while ago who was sleeping in peace in their room is now in disbelief. That poor cat is also re-thinking his life decisions.

"A goffy,lazy, tired cat can't even follow me" yn says to yoongi and shows him tounge and climbs the bed.

"Now you are absolutely dead" yoongi says and runs on the bed.

Yoongi catches yn and her hand by which she held her phone. Yn struggles to make herself free and both of them drops on the bed.

Yoongi on top and yn on bottom ( readers:-👀, 👁️👄👁️,🌚🌚) .

"You going to delet that photo or not" yoongi says while holding yn their at that place or she will run.

"Nahh" yn says with guts.

"Okh then i am going to delet them myself-" yoongi was continuing his sentence but the newly adopted cat lands on his head and his head get pushed downward.

Both yn's and yoongi's lip meet eachother for few seconds and cat gets down from yoongi's head and next second he looks towards yn and finds that she was dead ( i mean she just fainted ).

YOONGI'S POV:-

Uhh god, what this stupid cat made me do. Well she fainted so their is the chance to delete that photo from her phone.

I takes her phone and unlocks it and deletes that photo from her gallery. But then i saw a folder named 'Yoongi:- my  cute cat husband'. I opened that folder and find my photos which are not real one but animated.

 I opened that folder and find my photos which are not real one but animated