sushi

SUNDAY, 2PM

After arranging her clothes in closet she goes downstairs. And see yoongi working with paper on dinning table.

"Do you want to eat rameen"yn asked yoongi

"What..what do you mean?" Yoongi asked in shock

"Why are you getting this much shocked you cat like organism, i was going to make lunch so i asked do you want to eat rameen,waittttt.....you get this wrong am i right" she asked with smrinking face.

Yoongi turned away his face from her and said "i don't know what are you talking about, yeah i will eat rameen"

"No no no don't try to change topic Mr. Min you have such a dirty mind" she said while going towards yoongi.

"Okh nevermind i am going to make rameen" she said moves towards the stove.

She placed the utensil on the platform of kitchen then she finds the jug of water. She tries to pour the water in the utensil but it just get splash out of utensil. Yoongi looks toward yn in disbelief and yn gives him awkward smile.

Then she takes the kitchen cloth and then wipes the water from platform. After wiping it she washes her hand and then she started to cook instant rameen.

-----------------------TIME SKIPS--------------------

"You wanted to eat rameen na... Mr. Min its cooked now" she yelles from kitchen even when yoongi was just infront of him.

"Ohh so you want to eat rameen from my hand how romantic" she said while blushing.

Yoongi looked towards her with so nervous and done face. And their was yn laughing on him.

"Hehehehe.... U really are scared just look at your face lamo" yn said while laughing witchilly and continues to laugh.

"If you are done with your laughing and pranking stuff give me some food" he said annoyingly

"Aaww you look like a annoyed cat now" she said and continues to laugh and gives him a bowl full of rameen.

"Well i can't eat this much"yoongi said

"Bro you should just eat more you are skinny, get some muscles by eating food" she said like yoongi is her subordinate or a friend.

Bro is she real she called me bro yoongi taught in his mind.
(Author:- my girl just friend zone her husband by calling him bro lol).

He just ignored her word and takes the bowl from yn's hand and goes toward dinning table and sits their.

Yn comes with her bowl with much more rameen and sits besides yoongi this time.

"You definatelly gonna eat this much" yoongi asked.

"Yes mr. Scaredy cat with dirty mind" yn replied simply and started to watch anime in her mobile.

 Scaredy cat with dirty mind" yn replied simply and started to watch anime in her mobile