HONEY🌚✨

MONDAY, 7:20AM

Yn'pov:-

I wakes up and see yoongi getting ready for his office. He was looking handsome as alwayas after seeing his this much cute and handsome face i decided to sleep more. I closed my eyes but then i instantly open them because yoongi is almost ready and their is no breakfast for him.

"Ohh god i am late" she said runs toward bathroom to wash her face.

Meanwhile yoongi is thinking what is she late for like her office timing is 10:30 to 4:30 then why is she running. He ignored her like alwayas and continues his work.

Yn comes out of bathroom quickly and goes down stair and was deciding what she can cook. But because he was almost ready she decided to make coffee and toast bread for him.

The milk was getting hot on stove and yn was pushing bread inside the toaster. When milk gets hot inuffvshe puts coffee powder and suga(r) inside it.

Yoongi comes downstair and was going towards the door to leave for his office. Then he hears yn yelling from kitchen for breakfast.

"Where do you think you are going huh HONEY i made breakfast for you with to much love and you are doing this to me" yn yelled and yoongi looks at her in disbelief

He goes toward kitchen and takes the cup of coffee and yn gives him toasted bread with butter. She was cutting apple for him but she gets her finger cutted.

Yoongi looked at her and she was bouncing in the kitchen like a ball because of the pain yoongi goes upstairs and gets a bandage and is putting that bandage on yn's hand after cleaning the blood.

"I am sorry, because of me now you are late"yn said with guilty

Yoongi didn't replied and after putting the bandage he takes his bag and goes towards the gate.

Yn looks at the clock at it was 7:50 already so she decided to cook pasta for her and yoongi's lunch. She goes and puts the pasta for boiling and then she goes upstairs and saw bed already set so she decided to clean the room with broom. After dusting the room she was cleaning it with the cloth and bucket. And because of this her bandage came off and she purely ignored that thing.

After the cleaning she washes her hands and goes inside the kitchen and sees half of the pasta already converted into slurry. These type of things were not shocking for her so she just let it pass and further cooked the pasta.

Then she looks at the clock and its 9:40 so she decide to take shower and goes upstairs just to find that she forgot to pack formal clothes before her marriage. She looks for yoongi's white  shirt in the closet and after finding one she gets inside bathroom to take shower.

-----------------------TIME SKIPS---------------------

After taking shower she wears yoongi's white shirt and her black pants and make 1 ponytail.

She calls jimin to take her to the officie as she don't know how to drive and she don't want to waste her money on taxi.

"Bitch come at ME AND MY HUSBAND'S house and pick me up from here and then drop me at yoongi's office then we will go ours"yn said to jimin

"What do you think i am your driver or what huh i am not coming" jimin said

"You are coming ik and about the driver thing yes you are my driver" yn replied and cuts the phone.

She goes inside and re-heats the lunch and make sandwich for her and jimin.

After 15 minutes:-

Jimin comes and they both eats their breakfast and lefts for yoongi's office. After reaching the office yn comes out of jimin's car and goes inside the building. She remembers 4th floor is the one at which yoongi's cabin is.

She enters inside yoongi's cabin and jimin followed him. She puts lunch on yoongi's table.

"Here take your lunch and yes if you don't want this then don't eat this i am not forcing you but i may remined you that it will hurt my heart if you didn't eat this" yn said and the only thing yoongi noticed was the bandage was gone

He takes out bandage from his table's drawer and puts on bandage on yn's hand.

"If you will remove this now  i will not put it third time" yoongi said

"I think i am forgetting somethin"yn said while thinking

"You are forgetting a good bye kiss" jimin said

"Yes i am forgetting a good bye kiss, immaa kiss him" yn said and move towards yoongi

After some seconds what jimin and she said and what she was going to do she stops and goes toward jimin and slaps him.

"You fuvking bitvh how you dare to, let me show you who i am" she said while slapping.

Yoongi was already in the shock because of good bye kiss thing and now they are fighting.

"Aren't you running late look it is already 10:40" yoongi said and they both gets out from his cabin.

Meanwhile namjoon was just giggling their after seeing a full comedy drama.

"What are you laughing at" yoongi asked

"Is she really gonna kiss you" namjoon asked

"Shut up and do your work, and you should not get close to them or you become like them" yoongi said and goes to work.

MEANWHILE IN YN'S OFFFICE

Both yn and jimin was standing outside jin cabin while holding their ears because jin gave them punishment for coming late.

Every employ who was passing by them was laughing at them while looking at them.

"What are you laughing at you rat" yn yelled at one of the employ passing them.

After that employ a girl employ pass by them and looks and them and giggled.

"You uglyass potato now look even girls are laughing at me because of you" jimin said

"Like i care" yn said

"That punishment for enough for now, so you both go and do work in cabin"jin said

"Ohh thank you sir you are so handsome and kind as alwayas" yn said

They both goes inside their cabin and start to work passionatly because their company is going to release new animation romantic movie next week. And every employ is working hard so they are also working hard to.

--------------------------END----------------------------

SO THIS FOR TODAYS CHAPTER.

AND REMEMBER YOUR ONE VOTE CAN BRING SMILE ON A VERY DUMB PERSON'S FACE.

(Who is also missing yn's jobless brother like me )

Bye <3