Ice cream

"Who is on the door" yoongi asks while sitting on dinning table from kitchen.

"Its taehyung"yn replies and both yn and tae enters the kitchen.

"What brings you here?" yoongi asks taehyung

"Well hyung i am here to give invitation" tae replies while sitting down on a chair.

"Invitation?" both yoongi and yn asks

"Yes" tae replies

"Well which invitation?" Yoongi asks

"Its from mom and dad, their anniversary is after 1 week so they orderd me to personally invite you" tae says

"And they also said to take yn with me"tae said to yoongi.

Well its true that yn's mom and dad orderd taehyung to invite yn. But about the order of taking yn with him is false because tae was the one who want to take her with him because he was missing her so he want to take yn with him.

"I can't send her right now" yoongi says to taehyung.

"Why?"tae asks while getting angry.

"Because se hurted her right hand" yoongi replies

"So what" tae asks.

"I mean she will cause troubles but nothing else to all you when already you are busy in arrangment of function" yoongi says while making excuse because he will miss yn so much if she left for 1 week.

'Trouble? Did he thinks my sister is trouble' tae thoughts in his mind

Yn's face becomes sad after hearing that yoongi is not letting her go to her parents house which was now noticed by taehyung.

'She is all sad now she was just so much happy after hearing about going home, he is litreally stone hearted' tae thoughts.

"Okh" tae said and grabs something out from his pocket.

"Here" tae said while giving yn the chocolate that she loves so much.

When they were together they alwayas used to fight over that chocolate but now tae is giving her that chocolate by himself to her because now she is gone from his life.

Yn takes that chocolate happily and unwraps it and tae takes one bite from it. Yn slaps taehyung from her left hand.

"You bitch how you dare to land your hand on my love" she said while kissing chocolate

"You pig i didn't land my hands on the chocolate i tried to land my mouth directly" tae says and both of them proccessed to fight.

----------------------TIME SKIPS----------------------

AT 4:30 PM

Yn is watching her anime while sitting on sofa while yoongi is sitting on bed.

Yn gets up from sofa after completing her anime episode and goes toward yoongi who is half asleep and half awake.

Yn walks towards bed and sits beside yoongi.

"Yoongiyaa" yn calls yoongi while playing with his shirt's button.

Yoongi doesn't replies but humms while closing his eyes.

"You known naa my right hand is hurt" yn asks while pouting and playing with his shirts button.

"Hmm"yoongi replies and still his eyes are closed.

"So, i want to eat ice cream can you buy some for me now" yn continues to pout.

"Yn i will bring later don't disturb" yoongi says.

"You didn't even let me go to my parents house and still you saying no to me" yn says while putting his head on yoongi's chest

"Okh i am going to buy some, you wanted to go?" Yoongi asks

"Naa i have to change clothes for it so no you go alone"yn says.

"Okh i am going then" yoongi says and puts on his coat.

Both of them comes downstairs and yoongi lefts from main door.

"Bye honey"yn says and waves yoongi with her left hand while smiling. Meanwhile yoongi was emotionless.

Yoongi leaves and she closes the door and turns towards the stairs and find yoongi's cousin karien.

He was shamelessy checking her out and she was in yoongi's shirt and shorts. She becomes uncomfortable and goes towards kitchen to get away from his hungry gaze.

She goes inside kitchen and takes a water bottle and tries to gulp it.

Suddenly she feels someone wrapping his hands around his waist.  She really don't wan't to realise that he is karien.

She gets panick and tries to push him but he holds her more tightly and tries to sniff her neck.

"What are you doing leave me" yn says

"Don't panic sister-in-law i am not going to do anything now" he says and leaves yn and goes out from kitchen.

Yn was in much trauma to even look back. She washes her face in sink and tries to realise what happened just now. She is just too scared to tell this to anyone even to yoongi.

After few minutes she hears door bell sound. She gets up from chair and moves towards main door.

She opens the door and saw yoongi standing with icecream. Yoongi comes inside and yn was just going to close the door but she saw a small kitten trying to get inside the house or i say trying to follow yoongi.

"Did you called your friend for dinner tonight" yn asks yoongi while eyeing that kitten

"Nahh, what are you talking about" yoongi asks in confusion.

"I mean just look at this kitten he is just following you around" yn says

"This kitten is following me since i brought icecream, and by the way how you known he is he not she" yoongi asks

"Its a top secret" yn replies.

"Lets, adopt him naa" yn asks yoongi

"No" yoongi asks

"Okh then i am going to live with jimin in his house, i am sure he will let me adopt him" yn says

"So what you say about adopting Mr.Min" yn asks

"Do whatever you want" ( in short i am not letting you go to jimin's house so ya you can adopt it) yoongi says.

"Okh lets eat ice cream or it will melt" yoongi says.

"Yaa ofc it will melt cause its in your hand" yn says and sits on dinning chair.

Yoongi gives some icecream to kitten and gives some icecream to yn and takes spoon and feeds her like a baby.

---------------------------END---------------------------

THANK YOU FOR WAITING

PLS VOTE AND FOLLOW ME 🍊🍊🍊🍊