Chapter: 4

I feel my eyebrows twitching as she asked that horrible question. It brought back memories, Good and bad.

I ignore her and decide to go to a nearby shop to buy some things. She scoffs and says "well I know who it is anyway."

Osamu Dazai's POV:

I go outside to see some rain falling .More like pouring. Is that why the PM decided not to attack? some rain? I start laughing hysterically earning me strange looks from mothers with their children running to get away from the rain.

I start laughing harder as I imagine Mori, the one who ruined my life, getting his plans ruined over the rain ,frantically making phone calls. I suddenly stop laughing and look around to see everyone gone. I look to my left, feeling some ones presence, and see a short man with a recognizable cute hat.

Chib-Chuuya. Nakahara Chuuya

I feel my hand lifting to stop and talk to him but I force it to drop next to my body. I can't face him and I dont think he feels to face me either. Not after our last meeting. It looks like he didn't notice me but I know he did.His eyes flashed pass me hopefully too, he too wishes that we speak together.

He even stops and tries walking toward me but I turn away and walk.

 Our last meeting...was horrible. I wish pure power and smartness could fix anything. But in some shitty situations its up to someone else to fix it.Sometimes, even I cant fix things..and it feels horrible.I don't feel like manipulating the people I genuinely love.

-Flashback-

Chuuya Nakahara's POV:

I start panting uncontrollably. I  got a note from Dazai saying he was alive..HES ALIVE. After he left the PM he didn't tell me anything. Now I finally get some thing from him. 

I thrash open the door staring at a certain brunette boy. I run up to him and slap him.Hard.

"OWWWW CHIBI! HOW DARE YOU!!!" he says both cheekily and genuine."I thought you were dead!I even thought you might've left the Port Mafia! but now that you've called me , it means you aren't right?"

He cups my face and smiles sadly at me, "you..i'm sorry." My heart completely stops.He rubs my cheeks in a circular mortion and tears start flowing from his eyes, "oh im sorry im sorry." I grab his forearms and cry too. "But why why?? I'll kill whoever is hurting you who is it??". He puts his forehead against mine and says,"not everyone can fix everything".

The love of my life presses his lips against mine...for the last time.