Chapter: 11

Third person POV:

The smoke surrounded the room as Dazai quietly sat on a spinny chair."Dont worry Chibi,you got this." Chuuya whirled around terrified to see where his kids were, they were hidden behind a door peaking out yelling for Dazai and Chuuya to come.

Dazai sat there waiting for Chuuya to eventually use his ability and destroy the enemys.And thats exactly what he did. Dazai laughed and cheered for him while Chuuya got angry yelling"HEY!WHY ARENT YOU EVEN HELPING ME YOU DAMN MACKEREL!"

A guy almost came behind Chuuya holding a bat but before he could do anything, Dazai stepped in and kicked him hard on the back causing him to collapse. "Thanks"Chuuya huffed out. Dazai pulled Chuuyas dress skirt down forcefully whispering in his ear "Dear Chuuyaaa I thought you wouldnt like anyone seeing you like this?~"

"I swear Osamu Da-" before he could finish his sentence a guy appeared clinging to Chuuyas leg.He looked familiar to Chuuya. Wait it was the guy who stole the money! (if you skipped, it just this guy who stole money from the PM who caused Chuuya to be able to become pregnant).

Dazais face clouded with darkness.

It only took a matter of second to there be blood splattered everywhere and Chuuya hitting Dazai with his arms for making a mess. "DAZAI ARE YOU OKAY?!?" Taeyang bawling while running up to him, hugging him wrapped around his leg. Dazai softly smiled as said,"I didnt die though."Teayang weeped more while Aiko ran up, half amazed and half terrified about what her two fathers could do "Ya'll seriously just did that shit?"she said glancing at the blood around her.

"what I expected from a member from the Armed Detective Agency and Port Mafia"stated Daiki.Chuuya stared horrified as Dazai smiled,"Guess we got a smart one huh?".Akira snatched up Taeyang keeping her distance away from them.Haru stared angrily thinking how he couldve trusted them.

"you guys need to calm down. so what if we are? You have no idea what each thing does, you dont know how much they help the city.you think I'd be with a bad guy because of his looks and personality?No! but because of his justice!"Dazai said confidently.

Chuuya was holding his laughter whispering to Dazai"but thats what your dating me for though?"Dazai laughed out loud smiling "your the one who wanted to protect them....you might also want to change my cute slug, its becoming dirty and I spent money on that sexy outfit"Dazai said WITHOUT using his indoor voice.

"whats sex-"Akira sighed and blocked Taeyangs mouth watching Chuuya rush out of the room blushing madly."...dont worry I meant it, you guys are safe, you see that just now? Chuuya will protect you..and so will I." Dazai smiled ,leaving to go see Chuuya.

Dazai opened the door seeing Chuuya lying in bed.Without saying anything Dazai jumped on him cuddling him and showering him with kisses."not today Dazai..".Dazai slumped.He slid his hand under Chuuyas shirt touching his body and kissing him forcefully. "mmngh dazaii"Chuuya groaned as Dazai put his tounge deeper into Chuuyas mouth.

And the rest is history.