Chapter: 19

Haru's POV:

It was Sunday.

I woke up, ruffled my hair to make it look nicer, and went to the kitchen to get something to eat.

I feel groggy and almost forget that Riku's coming over today. Father is sitting on the counter while Dazai is standing directly in front of him with their noses touching.

Ok.

Taeyang and Akira are too busy watching TV as usual.

"Father I have a friend coming today."

Father pushes Dazai away acting as if nothing happened as there is a cry of pain. "Sorry what? Why did you not tell me before?"

"I did not think it was needed ,as our house is usually clean, He doesn't mind if he doesn't get tea or whatever it is, we just want to hang out."

"Are you going somewhere?" Father asks immediately.

"No, he says he wants to meet you guys."

Dazai gets up ,"Ooooo"

I try my hardest not to blush or show any reaction

I try my hardest not to blush or show any reaction. Just who the hell is this guy?!

Just then the bell rings. Not a good time or bad time I suppose.

"OMG WHO IS IT" Akira yells. No one EVER rings the bell.

I rush to the door to make sure Akira doesn't open it and leap on top of him. I open it and he greets me with a very extremely cute smile.

I'am gay aren't I?

Oh well, I'll just tell Riku how I feel then, No problem.

He asks for permission to come in and introduces and greets Akira, who is very annoyingly excited, Taeyang who seems slightly snooty and shy, Father who seems to be scanning him and Dazai..being Dazai.

He doesn't seem to recognize them or anything so that good.

"Come, lets go to my room."

Riku grins widely and follows me. I open my door and he starts messing with my stuff poking around.

"Whoa, You have twin siblings? cool! I have never seen twins before, could I meet them?" He asks innocently.

"Maybe later, they aren't here right now...I also have to tell you something...." Why do I feel so shy?!

I motion Riku to sit next to me . I take in a deep sigh.

"I'm in love with you."

"..."

"..............."

"HAA?!?!?"

"What's wrong?"

"I-I OH MY GOD YOUR SO SHAMELESS, EVER SINCE I'V MET YOU- I- I JUST CAN'T"He said extremly flustered, He covered his face.

"But why? I'm supposed to say whats on my mind right?"

"Haru your so innocent its cute, but please stop."

"Oh, so you hate me?"

"N-NO NEVER!"

"So your in love with me too? That's cool"

He groans smashing his face into my pillow. 'Can't...deny that...."

"So...now your my boyfriend?"

"WAIT NO, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN GETTING YOUR INFORMATION FROM?!"

"TV"

He 'tsked', " What a horrible source."

"First we need our parents to get to know each other, and we've even only been friends for a week, so lets try and do this a tiny bit more slowly, then we need to properly confess out feelings, and there."He lectured me.

"Ok."

"......Do you have a phone?"

"Akira has one."

"Then take my phone number, call me sometime ok?"

"ok..."

He smiles so warmly...I really want to kiss him.

So I do, I climb on top of him and TRY to kiss him, trying to be as passionate as I can be. He pushes me off lecturing me again. He looks at his watch and freaks out telling me he snuck out of his house and was only supposed to be here for 15 minutes.

"Bye Haru!"

"Bye Riku." I tell him at the door.

"He seemed...ok" Father said.

Nakahara Chuuya's POV:

Meh.

At least Haru has a friend.

That mackerel seemed to pout a bit as Riku leaves. He grabs me by the arm to our room, as I scream at him to stop.I try to activate my ability but it wasn't working. Obviously.

He opens our room door and pushed me on to the bed roughly.

"OI YOU LITTLE-"

He kisses me removing his shirt. "I'v been waiting this entire week, you've avoided me for so long, now I can't stop myself."

I feel my face heat at how ordering he's being, well he has been patient, so I'll submit, for only that reason of course.

I wrap my hands around his neck and pull him closer to kiss him too, as out tongues fight for dominance. He wins, annoyingly enough.

He moves up to put his arm under my shirt, and I moan with pleasure as his hand does its thing.

----------------------

Next Morning

"DADDY IS NAKED!"