Chapter: 16

Nakahara Chuuya's POV:

I gasped as I saw a mint in the ring box. I immediately activated my ability and tried to punch Dazai but he used his ability as well. He didn't get as hurt as much as I wanted him to get hurt though, we were near sand anyway, so it broke his fall.

He whined and flipped the ring box around to see what was wrong with it. I huffed and turned around still watching him out of the corner of my eye.He started laughing and flicked off the mint and pulled out a ring from his pocket. He adjusted it as I turned around in shock. Did he really want to marry me?

"Ahem, it seems someone messed with my stuff, but here you go chuu! Will you marry me?"

I was in utter shock and stuttered out, "Yes-s...... YOU STUPID SHIT DON'T YOU EVER DARE DO THAT AGAIN!"

Then the realization hit me, I was going to be with him forever , till we die.I now know why people cried when they get proposed to.I felt the warm tears falling.

"Oh, don't be so emotional baby, we are going to get married and live a happy life!"He said softly as he helped wipe my stupid tears away.

He laughed as I struggled to get all the tears away angrily.

"That wasn't a very nice prank to do on me you  idiot, I got upset."

"oh, my little baby got upset? well I didn't do it if that's what your saying."

Huh? Then who did?Well he did come prepared though.

"Let's have the wedding tonight."

"HUH?"

"just kidding! Its just that I love youuuu chu chu bear."

Instead of getting angry, I smiled and grabbed him by the arm to tell everyone at home the news.

I opened the door to see Akira smirking and sitting on the couch in triumph with Haru looking bored and Taeyang happy to her side.

"Welcome! Starting from next week, we are all going to school!"

My jaw literally dropped from that unexpected news. Too much was going on today.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked trying not to get angry.

"I joined a school on this phone while you were away, and you can't do anything about it!"

"What's wrong with me and Dazai teaching you?"

"All Dazai does is teach us how fight and anyway, I want to be able to make friends and do normal things instead of sitting here listening to you guys being lovey dovey."

"First off, we are NOT being lovey dovey and second, Dazai what was the need to teach them to fight for that long?Did you not teach them anything?!"

"Well, it helped while we were in THAT room.." Akira said.

It became a bit quiet.

"Well, I'll just email the school that you can't come."I sighed

Akira let out an exclaim as Dazai laughed about how she didn't know that. "Oh, what's the harm chuu? I'll let them go, we could have some peace for some time while their gone."

"Please father! Let me go! I'll be able to tell everyone how I have two daddies and they only have one!"Taeyang interrupted.

"ok hold on Taeyang you can't say that."I said.

They might make fun of her for being adopted.

I guess I have been protective, but I won't admit that. I sighed and told her she could go and she gave a whoop of delight as Taeyang shared her happiness.

Haru didn't. Ever since the incident, he has always had this face that he wanted revenge.Was he the one who put that mint in the box? Did he not want me to marry Dazai, or was it the other way around? I'll just have to tell them the news tomorrow.

"Well can we go get clothes?" Akira asked.

"I want boots!" Taeyang yelled.

Dazai rolled his eyes but smiled and told them we would get everything they wanted.

I had to pay everything with my money, including the schools fee, how great.