Chapter: 12

Osamu Dazai's POV:

I did not want to go to work today. Obviously. But my little baby told me to and I can't say no. He said he was worried since he had been skipping work to take care of the kids and teach them things they needed to learn. I talked him into leaving them home alone cause I didn't want anything to happen at work, he might have to work longer hours to catch up on everything.

I walked up to the building but heard..Ranpo's voice? He seemed upset? I walked around to the side only to catch a glimspe of .. whats his name again? The guy from the Guild or something.

I could'nt turn all the way because, a second later, there was smoke and I heard a girlish shriek.

...

The guy..turned into a beautiful girl.

Ranpo's face turned from upset to worried and then flushed as he saw the girl squealing and screaming."I-uh Poe! your fine! um dont worry! I'll fix this!"Ranpo said staring.He dragged the girl inside by the hand.She(or he?) was quite cute but she didn't have much of a chest to get excited about.

The day was so damn long and at that point,Chibi would've arrived at home by now.Ranpo was constantly glancing at the girl,who I assume is Poe, Ranpo's boyfriend.The ADA didn't take that so easily.Butttt since he IS the foundation of our Agency, we couldn't say anything to him about dating a criminal ( not really, cause he didn't do anything significant for the Guild).

From what I remember, the difference between him before and now, is that his bangs grew a bit longer still covering his face, his hair from the back grew extremely long, and his body looked more feminine.

We didn't spend much time trying to track down the person who did this, because the Ability would ware off anyway and because we had a lot of work :(

When I arrived home Taeyang shot me with questions about work, guess she had the confidence to more than her elder sister cause Aiko shot me a 'I dont trust you look'. For a second Taeyang stood quiet looking at the ground. I, personally didnt care, but Chibikko told me to try so I sighed and crouched to her level and asked her what was wrong.

"Father came back...but he seemed upset and it didn't look like him at all too!I'm scared..what if he's sick? I kept asking him but he didn't reply!"she tried saying confidently.

"Don't worry, daddy's got this!" I said flashing her a wink. Her face lights up and then she turns away hiding her blush from embarrassment.

I hang my coat and walk up to our room and open the door only to meet with a beautiful ginger headed girl with THE biggest chest. "DAMN YOUR HOT" I blabber out. "HUH?! WHAT THE ACTUALL HELL?"she shrieks.

I know that attitude. "CHU CHU BEAR!"I jump purposely landing straight on his chest which makes him squeal and blush pushing me off desperately. "your suppose to be helping me! I dont know what happened either, Iam being so damn clumsy getting hit with Ability's all the time!"Chibi seems to be tearing up.

I grab his chest and squeeze it which makes him smack the top of my head."shitty Dazai, I dont really care what happens to THESE things, but its still my body you asshole."

Just as he said that, the breasts went away and I left the room sulking a bit.I should have skipped work and came home early. Damn you Ability, I thought we understood each other.

I entered the living room and saw Daiki and Aiko sitting there.I sat next to Daiki and I felt him flinch, but he didn't move. I took the book from his hands and replaced it with another one."hey-wha-" "this book is better, a good book is good no matter how many time you read it, I'v read this one more than I can say, its nice." He gives me a sigh and starts reading the first line, not long after I can proudly say me and him bonded.Just like the slug wanted.

"why ya'll be haven' fun without me huh?" Aiko pouted.I wrapped my hand around her neck and pulled her , engaging her into a fight. Taeyang appears cheering for Aiko to fight back. 

Fighting has now become a bit of a normal thing since Taeyang insists that I teach her. Aiko joined as well(obviously without getting the little train to know) but it seems she hasn't learned a thing.Akira rushes in yelling at me to stop but I can see she's also cheering for Aiko to put me in my place.

If my baby can't put me in my place, who the hell can? not her obviously.

I hear light footsteps coming so I let go of her quickly as the princess made his entrance. He sighs and tells us to get ready for dinner. Dinner is always fun since something stupid happens.

"so where did you go out Akira? An eating place?" Taeyang said out of no where.

Damn it, Chibi wasnt supposed to know that I let Akira get out of the house for the sake of the photos.