Chapter: 14

Osamu Dazai's POV

Everyone came back,Chuuya, Taeyang, Akira, Haru...and Aiko's and Daiki's bodies.

Taeyang started screaming at the horrible sight  and Akira held her and fell to her knees crying with her, Haru stood there silently crying and Chuuya stared hard at the ground. I didn't know how to react.

I brought a cloth and threw it on top of their bodies and wrapped it, I certainly did not want to touch it. Akira tried stopping me screaming at the top of her lungs as Taeyang pulled her back by her arm crying more. Chuuya put his hands on the side of their heads and pulled them close to his chest as he let them weep.

I went away somewhere far away and put their bodies near a street, and made it look like they got killed by a killer, and called the police. None of the children were born in a hospital, so they couldn't find any source on them, yet I told them to please give them a proper burial.It took me time to get out of the police station, faking all the information to make it more believable that they had died on the street.It worked.

When I came back, Chuuya was silently cleaning the mess, using his Ability to make it go faster, none of the children were there, I expected them to be in their rooms.

"How did it happen?"Chuuya asked looking at me directly.

"A guy slit their throats"I replied straightforward.

"Where are they?"

"Don't worry, I made sure they are going to have a proper burial."

"Is the guy dead?The one who killed them? I know you wouldn't let them go right?"

"I did.Listen here, don't make that face, and don't worry.Let Akira , Haru and Taeyang do this."

"..Dazai are you out of your mind?"

"They probably feel useless right now, thinking that they could have done something. Let them  face what you tried to hide them from,I know it sound stupid but you can't protect them forever."

His face scrunched up and he hugged me tight, and I hugged him back. I lifted his face and slightly kissed him, "Don't worry, I'll protect you all with my blood and sweat."

"Then why didn't you do that before?" Haru was standing there, crying his eyes out holding his hand up, ready to punch me, and he does try to, he runs up to me, but I catch his fist and wrap him in a hug.He starts crying more and more trying to hit me, but ends up hugging me back blabbering about how he could have done something.

Thats what I was waiting for.

I grab him and take him to his room and close the door and make him sit on the bed and I sit as well.I wait for him to stop crying and hit him with the question.

"would you..want to kill the man?"

His eyes widen and he looks up at me.

He gives and immediate response without changing his expression,"I'd love to"

I smiled and got up and left, he gives me a strange look but looks down back at his hand probably wondering what he just said.

I enter Taeyangs room, She was shaking a lot crying.It took hours to calm her down, but she was still shaking,"Oh daddy I-I didn't do a thing! All I did was hide in that damn cupboard!". I make her sit in my lap and rub her back. I make her face directly facing mine and look deep into my eyes.

I grin and ask her the same question I asked Haru,"what do you think of killing that guy?You would definitely be useful then , I would say you would be more than useful."I whisper.

She grins creepily and starts crying. If she was really a psycho like I think she is, She was probably crying of happiness at the question."I..would be useful then , right?"I nod"ok!!This is gonna be fun!right??" I nod grinning at her.

I leave her room, knowing Chuuya was standing there, listening to everything."Dazai, are you sure this is ok?" 

"of course my baby, I would never do anything bad now would I?"I push some hair away from his face which causes him to blush a bit.I laugh and kiss him on the forehead and tell him to sleep.He thinks for a second and starts walking to our room and closes the door.

Last one is Akira.

I enter her room and she immediately grabs me by the shoulder and whispers,"you didn't kill him right?Please!I'm begging you! Let me kill him ! I want to burn him! I swear I'll kill him!"She had a crazy look in her eyes  begging me for my approval.

"Smart girl, I was going to come her and ask you if you wanted to kill him!"I smile happily.

Without any further discussion, I leave the room and get ready to go to bed, Chuu was already next to me sleeping. I pulled the blankets over me and slept.