Chapter: 13

3rd Person POV:

Chuuya started coughing from drinking his wine(disguised as juice even though everyone still knew it was wine) glaring at Akira.

"when the hell did that happen?"

"I was allowed to."

"by who?"

".....someone valid to give me permission"she didn't want Dazai to get into trouble.

Chuuya stood up staring into Dazai's eyes. Dazai got up and ran for his life screaming as Chuuya ran after him scolding him. Akira and Taeyang openly laughed as Daiki and Aiko tried to keep it in but failed horribly. Haru only smiled slightly.

After that incident, Chuuya and Dazai headed to bed. Just in some romance novel, Chuuya fell asleep with a bit of a red face because of his late night exercise as Dazai smiled.

I finally know my weakness, he thought.

whenever I think of Chuuya, my heart and brain melt, taking away my smartness, I can think of this slug for hours to days to weeks.

If only Dazai knew how bad it would be for him, his weakness would cause the death of a few precious people, he slept thinking about Chuuya, not noticing any movement at all outside.

---------

Osamu Dazai's POV:

I woke up. But where?

Chibi isn't here with me either.

I breathed in heavily getting up from the floor scanning the area.It only took me a matter of seconds to find out where I was.

I heard yelling and screaming from some voices I didn't recognize. I then heard Chibikkos voice yelling "WHERE ARE THEY, I SWEAR ILL TAKE YOUR HEAD OFF!"

I immediately ran to the room he was in to see him fighting with his Ability.He caught sight of me and his faced softened a bit as he yelled to me ,"I DONT KNOW WHERE THE KIDS ARE!"

I understood what he wanted me to do and ran around scanning the area.It didn't take me long to find Taeyang."D-DADDY! HELP!I DONT KNOW-PLEASE HELP!"she yelled.I picked her up soothing her and told her to go and hide near were Chuuya was.

You might think thats stupid, but would the criminals think that a 6 year old child were to hide where a big battle is going on?ok maybe they would, but Chuuya would still protect her.She leaped off my lap shaking and ran away with the simple directions I gave her.

I didn't need to understand the situation since it wasn't important, but somebody was really upset. I concluded that this entire building was a persons Ability but I would need to touch a specific place so my Ability would ripple and cause this whole building to go down.

But first,the children.

I heard more shouting and yelling from where Chuuya was, Aiko and Daiki. I huffed and decided to go find Haru because I had taught them how to fight.I hoped it was enough.

It took longer than it was supposed to since Haru was also running around looking for help.When he saw me, he came running and hugged me with tears in his eyes.

Ok good to know, he has emotions.

I grabbed him by the hand and told him he no choice but to fight, he had an Ability as well which would help.I took him to where Chuuya, Daiki, Aiko and Akira, who had used her mind and ran in the room, I knew she was smart. But she wasn't at battling.

Akira couldn't really fight back, she would wait for them to pin her down and then kick them until they let her go, rinse and repeat that,except Akira getting tired by the second.

I decided on helping her while keeping an eye on everyone else.

It wasn't going good. These people did not stop coming at all. But this isn't some fairytale book,  they WILL come to an end. Chuuya was giving it his all, but soon got sick of there being so many people and wanted to take them all out at once. He glanced at me to see if I was near him.I was, so he used his ultimate trump card.

Corruption.

I got Akira, Haru,Aiko and Daiki all behind me, and I fought, with my mind and my body.

It seemed like the battle would go on forever, but the numbers drastically reduced. Chuuya was now at his limit.

But when I looked behind me, There was a buff guy, not too far holding two knifes right up to Daiki and Aiko's neck. Their scream for help was horrible.

I now need to make a decision.

If I help Chuuya, we could get the rest of the pests out, he was closer to me (as in how far away he was).Daiki and Aiko was further away from me and anyways,

The knife was already quarter-way in their necks.

I ran and touched Chuuya ,activated my Ability, and he fainted.I looked behind me and saw Aiko's and Daiki's lifeless corpses.

I felt a pang in my hear,I would never let their deaths go in vain.

I fought and fought, Aikira and Haru saw what happened, they didn't crouch down and start crying, they were going to make use of their deaths, fuel for anger and hatred and revenge.

A guy who looked like they were the boss or some shit was by the door looking horrified of all we did. I let him go. As well as the person who killed Aiko and Daiki.

Everything has its reasons.

All the guys were dead. Chuuya started gaining consciousness shaking his head to get his vision back in focus, his eyes widened as he saw Aiko and Daiki, I breathed in heavily. A few tears formed in his eyes.

"They're.....but how?"

At that split second we were back at home. Everything was trashed.The battle field we fought in, was our home. Its like everything happened in one minute, but had so much affect .