Chapter : 23

Akira's POV:

Harus acting strange.

He keeps smiling at his phone (Which is NOT normal for the emotionless Haru).

I can tell he texts someone with the way his hands move, but he never smiles like that talking to anyone.

I wonder if hes happy because he has a friend (or a special friend)

I purposely woke up early today and snuck into Haru's room. Call me nosy, but I just wanna know why my darling brother is so happy.

I quietly walked towards him scanning the room with my eyes. I see the phone on the side-table and grab it.

I sigh with relief of finding it and open the phone with a swipe, Father does not allow us to keep passwords on ANYTHING. Guess I have to thank him on this one.

I MAY have gotten distracted, but when I saw the Gallery app , I just couldn't help myself. I open it, and my smile falls off my face.

The first few pictures are of Aiko and Daiki. I miss them. I was supposed to get revenge...whatthe hell am I doing here finding out why Harus emotions are changing?

I feel guilty but my finger is still swiping down, suddenly, a boy I haven't seen flashes by the pictures, I quickly scroll back up slowly.

The boy looks soft, I guess thats Harus friend..but in further photos, Haru is with him, and it almost looks like..

I smack my head and decide to go back on track with what I was doing and open Harus messages. 

Suddenly, there was a loud noise and I jumped, then I hear my gay as hell parents yelling at each other.

Great.

I knew it wouldn't be hard to find the chat since there aren't many contacts.I exhale and open a chat named.. WAIT WHAT THE F-

My jaw drops, because right there on the screen, the name is set as "Cutie".

I couldn't contain my squeals and start squealing...exceptionally loudly.

Haru gets up looking around blinking his eyes trying to see through the dark, except with the phone light he saw me. 

"Akira...give me the phone."

"Ehhhh..how about no?" I scream and run for my life (with the phone obviously) as Haru chases me down.

----Time skip to our current Timeline from the last chapter----

I look down on Taeyang and just sigh, "Don't worry, this is just really important, give me a second."

But OF COURSE it doesn't take one second because Haru grabs for the phone and snatches it away from me.

"Hey! whats your problem?!"

"YOU!" He yells a little.

Father stops arguing and looks at Haru sweetly (I bet he never looked that way at daddy).

"Whats wrong Haru?"

Haru just glares at me. I sigh, if he won't reply to father, then I will. "Harus got a boyfrien-"

Haru smacks me on top of the head, "Hey idiot, he never asked you..."

I rub my head and stare at Haru, "Haru..YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND?!"

Father looks shocked as daddy gets up and starts spinning on a spinny-chair clearly not interested (or probably already knew..)

Haru doesn't reply to father and walks out, as Taeyang pulls at my shirt bursting with questions.

What a lovely day.