Chapter: 22

Author's Note :I tried writing from a six-year-old's POV- I don't think it went well lmao sorry.

Taeyangs POV:

Father and daddy got into a fight when it was very early in the morning.

I was first very scared 'cause I heard father yelling and a big thud, but then there was very silly laughing but more shouting.

I got up from the bed which was very hard 'cause I was tired obviously :(((

I walked into the room and daddy was on the floor making a sad face on purpose facing away from father who was on the bed.

"Whats wrong?" I asked.

"Daddy is making fussy little problems all the time baby that's all, no need to worry"

Daddy seemed to get more upset, "Our bed is literally so big yet you somehow push me off you little slug."

Father glared at him trying not to punch him in front of me.

"Your unbelievably short too, so that doesn't make sense."

Father yelled and ran after daddy who started teasing him about his height. 

Why does this always happen. 

I turn around to leave but then Akira comes in yelling, "HARU'S GOT A BOYFRIEND!!! WE NEED TO CELEBRATE, DADDY YOU MUST ARRANGE THE WEDDING."

She was talking very fast that I didn't understand but father was shook as daddy just made a pretend shocked face.

'We need to arrange our wedding first thoughhhhh!" , Daddy whined.

I thought they were already married??

Akira was also shocked and made the same face I did.

But then she started squealing and then Haru came in the room very mad, "What Is your problem? Can't you leave my problems with me?"

"Its not a problem! Its a thing to celebrate!" Akira said squealing more. Its hurting my ears.

"But his family doesn't know about this either, we're trying to arrange something and your being annoying!"

This was the first time I saw Haru getting really upset, he did get upset whenever Akira did anything 'cause she is very annoying anyway.

"Tsk, why is everyone up at 6:30 anyway?" Haru asked.

Daddy immediately put on a sad face making a very annoying voice saying,"My Chibikko kicked me off the bed, and now demands that we get separate beds when this one is so large, and he even complains its too small! Whatever shall I do?!"

"Why are you complaining?" Haru asks not very interested.

"Cause I have to use money!" Daddy says

"You use father's money for everything anyway." Haru sighs

"Oh right! I do!"

"I HAD TOLD YOU TO STOP, WHAT THE HELL YOU BANDAGE FREAK."Father yells as usual.

"Is everyone JUST GOING TO IGNORE THAT HARU HAS A BOYFRIEND?" Akira bursts.

I turn to her and beg her to tell me more, I want to know if I can get someone too! Can I marry a girl? If boys can marry boys, then girl can do the same right?