Chapter: 20

~One depressing month of school for Taeyang later~

--------------

3RD PERSONS POV:

Taeyang slumped on the couch after she got home that day.

Chuuya sat on the couch, bored, playing with Dazai's hair as he rested his head on Chuuya's lap, not daring to move. He didn't want Chuuya to suddenly realize what he was doing and stop.

Taeyang whined. "Daddy.....You have to come to school tomorrow."

"What is it Taeyang?",Dazai mumbled.

"We have a day, which is tomorrow, where we have to show off about our parents job and if we will follow the same path too."

"I'm never allowing you to follow our pa-"

Dazai cut Chuuya off by saying."Who goes? me or Chibikko here?"

Taeyang's eyes suddenly gleamed, "BOTH!"

"Why?I would rather jump off a building being seen with him."

Chuuya smacked Dazai's head and threw him off his lap, He had specifically told him to never give their children suicidal ideas.Dazai started whining about hating the pain.

As Taeyang ignored what her daddy said, and watched the commotion, she said" Well....cause there's this boy who bully's me and  thinks he's better than me so I wanna show how cool you guys are.."

Chuuya's heart broke. No matter what he wanted his children to be happy. He wanted Dazai to be happy too. But the asshole kept making jokes about suicide. 

He opened his arms for Taeyang to come and hug him.

"eh, I'v been through worse."

Chuuya shot a dirty look at Dazai.

He promised Taeyang he (And Dazai) would come to school with her the next day.

~THE NEXT DAY~

--------------------------------------

Osamu Dazai's POV

I woke up annoyingly to the sound of Chibi-baby throwing clothes around frantically,finding something suitable for the both of us to wear to Taeyang's class.

I tried getting up but ended up slumping more into the bed groaning.

"GET UP YOU WASTE OF BANDAGES WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE."

"be quiet you slug."

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!" He poked his head out of the closet.

"I said be quiet you slug."

He dragged me out of bed, literally.

He threw some weird clothes on me to make sure all my gorgeous bandages were covered up.The clothes were itchy as hell. He couldn't wear gloves either (since it was summer) , so he was pretty uncomfortable too, cursing under his breath.

All for that little girl.

We left Akira and Haru at home, Haru always seemed to be on that phone texting, he smiled a lot  too, I guess it was the special person.

We decided to walk to the school, since if someone did recognize us, they would never see our car plate number, cause we never brought it.(What could they do with the plate number anyway? Chu Chu bear would kill them :) )

As we walked, I grabbed Chibi's hand and he immediately pulled it away.

"Whatever, your hands are cold anyway."

He glared at me grabbing my hand, "Well then, DEAL WITH IT."

My baby is so cute, he always falls for my tricks. <3

As we reached the gate, I heard Chuu ask Taeyang,"So, where is that boy?"

"I don't know, should I tell you when I see him?"

"Yes."

After that, it was so obvios Chibi was looking for him, he looked everywhere and stared at everyone.

Hes so cute when he does anything!