Chapter: 35

Akira POV:

I..I really want to kill him now. 

I had my back against the door, after locking it , I just stood there. "K..kill who Akira?"

I looked up quickly, did I say that out loud? "Oh..Taeyang nobody, just someone who really deserves it."

She walked towards me and slapped my arm,"Don't you go anywhere! A-and don't kill anyon-" She said.

"Watch your hands" I said laughing."You have to respect your elders! And don't worry, I'm not going to kill anyone." I lied.

She grabbed the ends of her dress and fidgeted with them,"Thats..not what I meant, your going to kill Rikus father r-right? I w-wanna too..!Don't go alone!"

I stared at her in shock, "Repeat that."

"I WANNA KILL HIM TOO!ME TOO!" She said yelling now. I slapped my hand over her mouth and she immediately shut up."Shhh you idiot! What if someone hears?"I looked around nervously.

"Sorry! We can ask daddy for help!" She said removing my hand from her mouth. "No! He works with the detective agency! And no way in hell I'm letting you come!"

"No! Please let me come? Or else I'll tell daddy!",She whined.

I rolled my eyes, "Fine!". 

She smiled, "We can ask Haru too!

I looked at the floor, "We..can't, its like he lost his memory or something Taeyang."

She looked at me funny, "Whats that mean?" I shook it off, "Nothing Tae-Tae, lets just go tonight."

"T-TONIGHT?!"She yelled."Too early?" I asked. She shook her head quickly, "No!"

I felt a grin creep across my face, "That creep is going to pay."

Taeyang shifted awkwardly. She seemed a bit scared.

---------------------------------------------------------That night--------------------------------------------------------

I giggled as I saw Taeyang.

When I came to her room, she was dressed all in black, as I was wearing possible the brightest clothes I own.

"Akira! You have to wear good clothes!" She whisper-yelled. "They are! How dare you!" I said dramatic, and gave her a pose to show off my..sweater.

It is a really good sweater though.

She scoffed, what a brat. I'm surprised she even woke up by herself, she must be really determined.

As we were about to leave the house, it really hit me. We're going to kill someone.

For the first time I got scared.

I looked at Taeyang as she put on her shoes. What the actual f#ck am I thinking taking a 7 year old along with me?

But she did not look scared one bit. No wonder I took her, I'v always been too scared to do this, and only now am I admitting this. She is too young to actually realize what we're going to do. I took her along to keep myself confident.

No, she can't become a murderer at fricking six!

"Taeyang.." I said stopping my movements from tying my shoes. "This is wrong, your too young-"

"Then its too late.If you want to back out, you can." 

She sounded so serious. I stared into the darkness where I supposed she was standing. Is this really a 7 year old?