Chapter 2 - Everyday

"All I want, all I need, all I see is just me and you."

Song: Everyday

Artist: Ariana Grande ft Future

45 minutes...

I got 45 minutes before I have to be at Styles Inc. I've been up from 4 am this morning, I just was so damn nervous I couldn't sleep at all. Don't ask me what I'm nervous about, I mean, I got the job... it's just that I don't know what to expect. What do you expect from the first day of a new job?

What do I expect from being Harry Styles' assistant? What does he expect from me? I don't want to fuck this up, I need this job.

Looking at myself one more time in the mirror I take a deep breath. Am I dressed correctly? Well, this is how I was taught to dress. Pencil skirt, blouse tucked in and neat bun. Nothing more, nothing less.

I wait at the side of the road for a taxi to come by

I wait at the side of the road for a taxi to come by. The time while I wait I make sure to be alert about my surroundings. I don't want a thief to catch me unguarded. I need to get a car.

To my relief, I soon see a taxi and call it over. The yellow cab stops in front of me and I climb in.

"To Styles Inc. please," I ask the taxi driver. He eyes me in the mirror before taking off.

The whole ride I twiddle with my fingers. I hope I do good at this job and that I'll impress Mr Styles.

Not long I arrive at Styles Inc. I pay the taxi guy and walk up to the massive building. I wonder how much this building cost. From the looks of it, I would say a fortune. Styles Inc. really stands out from all the other boring, brown bricked buildings. This shiny, made out of glass building that belongs to Mr Styles surely can make people's heads turn and I'm lucky enough to work in it.

The friendly doorman, Tony was written on his name tag, opened the door for me again. "Thank you, Tony." I smile. He looked a bit surprised that I knew his name but he smiled back and muttered a "welcome, miss."

I walk past the snobby blonde bitch. She doesn't pay attention as I walk by, but as I get to the elevator her high pitch voice stopped me.

"I'm sorry, miss. You can't go up there without a pass." I turn around with a smile looking at the blonde bitch.

"I don't need a pass. I'm Mr Styles' new assistant." And with that, I turned around and walked straight into the elevator.

"No one has ever dared to talk to her like that." Someone says from beside me. I look to my right to see a man standing there in a navy suit.

"Well," I clear my throat. "Someone has to stand up to her. She can't think she runs this building." The man beside me chuckles while looking at the floor.

"Ethan Brooks." He introduced himself. I look down at his hand that waited for me to shake.

"Janelle Wilson." I introduce myself shaking his hand.