45. A Little Bit of You in My Drink

samanthaobrien1: surprise tagged: npatrick19

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

samanthaobrien1: surprise
tagged: npatrick19

2.3k likes, 67 comments

ash.thomas41: eeeeeeep💙
ginavalentine: love you babies🙌🏼
craig_matt: yooo bet
ipro13: who's the guy
sanheim17: Sammy Sam!!
traviskonecny: but I'm not surprised
npatrick19: ❤️❤️❤️

It's been almost a month since we got back together. At first, we agreed not to rush back into a relationship. But we picked up right where we left off, just cuz we couldn't help it.

Nolan
Wanna come over?

Sam
already on the way :)

Nolan
you're the best

The Flyers plane got in about an hour ago. They've been away for four days, and are in the midst of a five game losing streak. The team has been under a ton of scrutiny by media and fans, and Nolan himself hasn't scored in seven games.

We're better at talking about our problems to each other. If he ever asks me how I feel or if I ran into Alex around school, I don't freak out on him like I used to. And he doesn't try to hide his feelings from me anymore.

I knock on his door but when he doesn't answer it, I open it slowly and walk in cautiously. "Nolan?" I ask loudly, wondering where he is.

I drop my coat and backpack in the kitchen and then slip out of my sneakers. The tv is off, and it's silent throughout the entire apartment.

I head out of the kitchen, turning the corner and making my way down the hallway to his bedroom. I knock on the door softly. "Nolan? It's me."

I finally hear some movement and then he opens the door. "Sorry," he says and runs a hand through his hair, "I was just changing."

I nod and smile at him softly. He looks so sad, a little defeated even. "Welcome back," I say and hug him, rub a hand up and down his back. His arms are secure around me and I can hear him sigh.

"You hungry?" I ask and pull back, already leading the way to the kitchen. He's always hungry after long flights. "Do you know if you have anything I can make?"

"Probably not," he mumbles. He sits at one of the barstools set up at the small island, legs swinging slightly back and forth. Despite his pessimism, I do a quick search of the kitchen and decide that the chicken in the fridge is still healthy. And I'll be able to whip up a quick pesto sauce too.

"Chicken and pesto good?" I question.

He nods and I turn towards the stove, setting the heat on two burners- one for the chicken and one for the sauce- and get out a small pot and medium saucepan. "You're the best," he says sweetly. I smile and turn around. He looks so innocent and vulnerable I just wanna grab his face and kiss him.

Find Me in Philadelphia //nolan patrickजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें