73|| Merry Christmas

matthewdaddario: I hope the magic of Christmas fills every corner of your heart and home with joy — now and always

matthewdaddario: I hope the magic of Christmas fills every corner of your heart and home with joy — now and always. Merry Christmas from my family to yours.

👤 @harryshumjr

3.5k comments | 2M likes

malecdaily: merry Christmas to you and your beautiful family Matt ❤️

kat.mcnamara: For me Christmas is telling people I love how much they mean to me. And I love you so much that I can't even explain. Thank you for being such an amazing friend to me and the best human being to the whole world. Merry Christmas!

domsherwood: Merry Christmas, buddy! Can't wait to see your face when you open a present from me. May the upcoming year bring you tons of beautiful memories and loving people. The fun will never end!

malecfever: Merry Christmas Matt to you and you're beautiful family

albertorosende: Dear friend! I'm so blessed to have you in my life. Each and every year is filled with joy because of your presence in my life. I'm wishing you a very merry Christmas and looking forward to see you again as soon as possible!

harryshumjr: Every moment spend with you is special and all of them are worth remembering. Hope this holiday season gives us tons of happiness and loads of incredible times together. Having you and the kids is the best Christmas present anyone could ever give me ❤️

alishawainwright: Today is your day, the spotlight's on you. Enjoy turning one, even though you are two.

emeraude: When somebody asks me about you, I tell that you are my sibling. Because you are definitely more than a friend. You are everything I hoped for you in my life. Wishing you all of the world's happiness. Merry Christmas!

isiahmustafa: I feel like I'm Santa Claus, because everything I want to do is giving the most astonishing gifts to the best people. Merry Christmas, buddy!

malec: Harry's comment though

malec_shumdario: May this holy Christmas night bring much light, warmth and well-being to your life! And may your guardian angel never leave you and protect you from misery and failure. Merry Christmas ❤️❤️❤️

sahdowhunterstv: happy holidays to you and yours Matt ❤️❤️❤️

aleclightwoodbane: them under the tree though 🤣❤️

shumdario: merry Christmas Matt, Harry, Levi, Eden and Alya ❤️

catdaddario: Merry Christmas. Having a brother like you makes the holiday season so special to me. I love you and I'm thankful to have you in my life.

alexdaddario: The whole world is celebrating a wonderful holiday tonight. Christmas makes us forget about fights and quarrels and gives us a chance to feel the unity. Forget about the bad and greet Christmas with a smile on your face. Merry Christmas!

malec_clace_sizzy: their outfits though 😍