42| Shumdario Married

EXCLUSIVE

TV Star Matthew Daddario Secretly Married Co-Star Harry Shum Jr

"Shadowhunters" stars Matthew Daddario and Harry Shum Jr have been secretly married for a year!

On Friday, Matthew celebrated his wedding anniversary with Shadowhunters co-star Harry Shum Jr. Along with posting a series of pics including one from their wedding he wrote on Instagram, "Never in my wildest dreams could I imagine that I would find you and that you would make my dreams come true. Our little family is everything I could have hoped for and more. Happy anniversary! One year down and forever to go 🥰 10/10/18"

Harry added with his own series of photos including the same wedding photo Matt shared, he captioned his with "Happy anniversary to the only person in the world that I want beside me every day and every night for the rest my life. I love you, baby. Happy anniversary! One year down and forever to go! ❤️ 10/10/18"

The pair have worn matching wedding bands at several public appearances last year, but no one seemed to have noticed!

The pair first began dating in 2018 shortly after Daddario was involved in a car accident on his way to the airport to meet with their co-stars so they can head to Vancouver where they were filming their Freeform show Shadowhunters. Not long did the pair announce that they were engaged with Matthew posting a photo of Harry kissing his cheek on twitter with the caption "Happiest guy in the world #isaidyes #soontobeshum"

Needless to say, the fans went crazy with the news all congratulating the pair who share a ten month old baby boy named Levi who they adopted back in December.

Congratulations Harry and Matthew Shum-Daddario on your one year anniversary looking forward to watching your love continue to grow as the years pass.