20 | To The Best Fans In The Word

"Do we really have to go back?" Matt asked as they finished packing their things and Harry looked over at him with a smile

"Yes, were nominated for the PCA's and I'm pretty sure we're required to be there" he replied and Matt sighed burying his face on the pillows, "And after that, we're flying out to Vancouver to start filming the last episodes of Shadowhunters"

"Don't remind me. Still can't get over the fact that it's almost over. It's been three whole years of this and it's coming to a close" Matt murmured and Harry walked over to him and ran his fingers through Matt's hair making him sigh before he was looking up at him with Thor beautiful soft golden eyes of his that made Harry weak in the knees, "but at the same time I'm actually excited because we get to start a whole new life after the show"

"I couldn't agree more with you love now get off of the bed and help me finish packing we leave in an hour"

"Fine" Matt grumbled making Harry chuckle and not long after, the duo was leaving their NY home and getting into their car with their three dogs and was on their way to the airport where they would be meeting with the rest of the crew.

"Took you guys long enough," Dom said as they made their way towers the private jet after handing the keys over to a driver that will take the couple's car to the long term parking

"Sorry, we would've been here sooner had it not been for this one not wanting to get out of bed this morning and helping me pack the last of our things an hour ago," Harry said posting at Matt who rolled his eyes before he sauntered over to the girls before they climbed into the jet making Harry shake his head at his husband's antics

"Can't believe it's that time of year already, " Kat said as they sat around the small coffee table in the plane while scrolling through her Instagram feed, "Can you believe Christmas is just around the corner?"

"It's crazy. And we're going to be filming the first episode of the second half of season three after we leave LA and fly over to Vancouver" Eme said

"Can't believe this is it, guys"Alberto said looking at his friends and co-stars "this feels surreal,to be honest. Can't believe Shadowhunters is coming to its end starting February 22"

"Ugh don't remind me, still can't get my head wrapped around that yet" Matt muttered laying his head on Harry's shoulder making the male smile and kiss the top of his head which had the girls awing

"you guys are seriously the cutest couple ever" Eme gushed making Matt blush and Harry to grin

The group made idle chat as they waited for Isaiah and Alisha to join them and once the two had arrived, the pilot announced that they would be taking off soon and that they needed to buckle up.

And not long after they were landing once more and getting off the plane and getting into the SUV that was waiting for them before they drove off towards the hotel.

"Okay everyone, get some rest because tomorrow we have a long day ahead of us," Isaiah said once they had all gotten to the hotel and we're given the key to their suit.

"Roger that," Dom said and they all roles their eyes knowing full well that Dom would be the first one to come up with the idea of going out and getting drinks which will result in everyone getting hammered

"And I mean get some rest not go out and getting shot faced," Isaiah said pointedly looking at Dom

"Why is everyone looking at me like that?" He asked

"Because you're the only one who would say that then go behind his back and getting shit faced" Alberto answers for everyone and they all nodded in agreement to his comment

"Do not" Dom stated voice laced with offense

"When was the last time you actually listened and staid in when we were all together when we were due to be at an event?" Kat challenged and Dom made a thinking face before sighing

"Fine" he surrendered

The following morning after they had all gotten a goods night's sleep, and after having breakfast that Matt and Harry had prepared for them as they had been the first once's to be up, they all got ready and headed out.

When they arrived at the red carpet, the fans screamed as they got off the van and made their way towards the carpet where they had all taken a turn filming on the Shadowhunters Instagram about being at the PCA's before they were being rushed into the building.

The event went by quickly and before they knew it, Kat and Harry were being called into the stage to receive their awards for best
The Male TV Star and The Female TV Star of 2018. Everyone cheered as they each had gone up on stage respectfully to talk and thank the fans who had voted for them and when it had been Harry's turn he spoke about the fans and their emails.

"And the peoples choose awards goes to," the female presenter said as she opened the envelope before her and her co-presenter said "HARRY SHUM JR!"

Harry stood up, gave Matt a kiss on the lips before making his way towards the stage while his co-stars and everyone else cheered for him

"Thank you People" Harry began as he held the award, "Wow. Over the past three years that I've been on Shadowhunters, I've been lucky enough to get a lot of great fan mail. Some were funny, some are "Dear Harry, I know you like to put pineapple on your pizza. Do you really? Be honest. But don't say yes'" the camera moved away from him and showed the audience and the cast as they listened to him speak "to really inspiring fan mail, just appreciating our show and showing how much these characters have affected you" the camera after focusing back on Harry moved away once again and landed on other actors and actresses "and also reminding you that love knows no bounds." They showed Harry on-screen again while Matt looked at him with a smile "So this means so much- that you wrote me into this category with these wonderful, amazing actors. Thank you for blessing me with your votes. Thank you for my cast, but most specially thank you to my partner who has been my constant motivator day in and day out from day one when we met on set three years ago. This means the word that's its coming from you- the people, the fans. Thank you" 

The cheers erupted once more when Harry finished his speech and was led away by the presenters before he was joint the cast again

"I'm so proud of you babe," Matt said once Harry had returned to the table and Harry smiled leaning over and giving him a tender kiss on the cheek. Not only did Harry and Kat win but so did the show. They left the event with four awards and when they had arrived back at the hotel, everyone had changed into more comfortable clothes, they went out to celebrate.

"To the best fans in the world," Eme said as she held a shot glass up in the air and everyone joined her clinking their shot glasses together

"TO THE BEST FANS IN THE WOLRD!"