51| Kobe Bryant Died!

an hi so I don't normally out author notes at the begin of my stories but I haha thought I should mention that this chapter will skip all of new year and will jump to the end of January as I didn't want to talk about what they did and didn't do during the first few weeks of the new year and also please read the second author's note as the  end of the chapter.

"HARRY!" Matt yelled as he ran it of his and Harry's shared room and into the living room where his husband and three children were resting

"What is it?" Harry asked with a raised brow glad that neither of the twins or Levi woke up at the sudden loud noise from Matt as he ran into the room

"Read this" Matt said handing Harry his phone and he frown taking it from him and the first thing he noticed was the big bold letters on the front page.

US basketball superstar Kobe Bryant killed in helicopter crash

"This has got to be a joke" Harry said but Matt shook his head as Harry contiene to read the article, "it's got to be fake"

"It's not. A lot of people are talking about it. Apparently TMZ were the first ones to report the news" Matt said as he picked one of the twins, Eden, up who had begun to squirm on the couch and bounced her a little in his arms to get her to fall back to sleep but she began to whine and whimper which only meant she was due for a diaper change.

"Go change her, I'll watch Levi and Alya" Harry said and Matt nodded before getting up and walking towards the stairs before climbing and going to the nursery room to change Eden. Not even a moment later did Harry follow him up with Alya and Levi wide awake, "done with her?"

"Yeah, here let me take Alya and get her changed while to get Levi changed" Matt said once he placed Eden in the crib and took Alya and Harry nodded, gave him a kiss on the cheek before walking out of he twins nursery and across the hall towards Levi's room to get the toddler changed.

"Alright bud, lets get you dressed for the day how does that sound?" Harry asked as he placed the little boy on the bed before rummaging through the dresser for some clothes and a diaper.

Once Harry had Levi changed, he met Matt and the twins downstairs as Matt was making lunch in the kitchen with the tv on that was talking about the crash that killed the basketball legend.

"Did they say who else was in the helicopter with Kobe when it crashed?" Harry asked sitting Levi in his high chair

"Not yet" Matt answered as he handed him a plate of fruit and crackers over to him so he could give it to Levi

"How many people were in the helicopter with him?"

"I think the reporter said 8 but they haven't said who they were and how they knew Kobe" Harry nodded at the reply and helped Levi with the fruit before letting him eat the crackers on his own. Matt handed a bottle to Harry so he could feed Eden while he fed Alya.

That was their everyday life. They tended to get up early around 6 am and get stated on their morning routine of having breakfast made before the kids woke up before getting them fed and changed. Around noon all three kids would go down for their one to two hour nap and would be up by lunch. Then they would all go out to the park to let the downs have their exercise before heading back home for the kids bath and dinner. They were used to having that routine that they didn't mind it one bit, not even when their friends would ask them why they would wake up so early instead of sleeping in until the kids wake up, but the pair only replied with they wanted as much alone time as they could get without having three little kids demanding their attention at once.