87|| Best Birthday Ever

The sound of Harry's phone blaring woke the couple up with Matt grumbling and Harry patted his chest, "I'll get it you go back to bed," He turned on his nightstand lamp on causing Matt to cover his head with his pillow and Harry gave him a warm smile before picking up the running phone, "hello?"

A loud scream caused Harry to pull the item away from his ear and causing him to fully wake up, "Harry? Why do you have Matt's phone?" The familiar English accent of Dom filters through the speaker, "actually never mind, I was gonna call you if that idiot didn't pick up,"

"What do you want Dom?" Harry asked getting down to the chase as the male didn't give him an explanation as too why he was calling the couple at an ungodly hour of the night.

"Kat's in labor," was all Dom said to get Harry jumping out of his bed and shaking Matt, who had fallen back asleep, awake making the younger male grumble about it being illegal to be woken so early, "and she really really wants you guys there when the baby's here"

"We're on our way," Harry said and looked to his husband who was giving him a sleepy look, "as soon as Matt is awake and we get the kids dressed,"

"Okay,"

Once that was said and done, Harry ended the call and placed the phone on the nightstand

"Well? What did Dom want?" Matt asked as he sat up and Harry relaid the news making his husband jump out of bed and run to the closet all the while cursing

"You should've just said that when you were shaking me awake"

*******

After half an hour of driving and three wailing children later, Matt and Harry arrived at the hospital with the kids once again fast asleep. Their time they were careful to not wake them and covered the strollers with blankets to keep the light from disturbing them.

They made their way inside and to the front desk asking the receptionist about Kat's room before making their way to the elevator and pressing the right floor number. Once the elevator got to the correct floor, they walked out and made their way down the hall where they were met bu Dom.

"How is she?" Harry asked and Dom gave them a tired smile

"She's good, still having contractions which means the baby will be here soon," Dom said, both he and Kat had decided to keep the baby's gender a secret as they don't even know what they'll be having,

"Have you decided on the name yet?" Matt asked and he shook his head

"We've had a few picked out but Kat said she'll know the perfect one once the baby is here," Dom said and they pair nodded but before either could say anything else, the door to Kat's room opened and a nurse called Dom back in

"Mr. Sherwood, it's time," she said and the pair gave Dom a pat on the shoulder and wished him good luck before Dom walked into the room.

"Why don't we send a text to the group to let the others know that Kat was currently in labor?" Harry asked and Matt nodded taking his phone out and going into the group and sending the message.

"God, can't believe there will be another baby in the group," Matt said once he put his phone away and Harry hummed,

"Neither can I," Harry agreed, then he checked on the kids to se ethos three were still asleep before looking over at Matt, "why don't you get some sleep? I know you had just fallen asleep when Dom called,"

"I don't want to leave you alone," he mumbled but Harry could tell Matt was on the verge of falling asleep and gave him a small smile shaking his head

"You won't be leaving me alone, love, you're here and so are the kids, all you will be doing is sleeping a few more hours because god knows how long it'll be before Dom is out here again letting us know about the birth," Matt contemplated whether or not to sleep again but he was far too tired and instead nodded his head before resting it on Harry's shoulder and closing his eyes.

Hours later, now that it was bright out, Matt, Harry, the kids and their friends were all waiting for Dom to join them.

"I can't believe Dom and Kat are having a baby," Nicola said as she placed a hand on her chest as tears over joy filled her eyes and Matt nodded in agreement

"I can't wait to meet them," Em added

"No one c-" Harry was saying when he cut off as the door to Kat's room opened and a smiling and tear-eyed Dom stood in the doorway

"So?" Alberto asked

"A girl," Dom said with a chuckle as tears rolled his eyes and the friends cheered making the small children in the ground look up startled at the sudden noise, "we have a girl,"

"Oh my god," Emeraude gushed as she launched herself into his arms before the others did the same congratulating Dom before he let them in to see the new mom and baby, "oh Kat,"

"Hi," Kat greeted them with a tired smile,

"Goodness, Kat, she's absolutely beautiful," Nicola gushed as they took in the baby bundled in a hello blanket with a pink bow on her head

"Thank you," Kat replied

"How are you feeling?" Harry asked and Kat gave him a tired smile

"Tired, sore but good," she replied

"Baby," Little Eden whispered in awe making Kat smile

"Pwetty," Alay cooed

"I big brother," Levi decided making the adults awe at his stamens

"Have you decided on her name yet?" Matt asked and the new parents nodded before turning to their friends

"Claire Alexandria," Kat replied

"Those are beautiful names," Tessa said and the pair smiled

"She's got Alec's name," Matt said and the couple nodded, "that, that means a lot,"

"And also Clary's name," Harry noted and Dom nodded

"It was a fitting name for her. Considering how close both Clary and Alec had gotten over time on the show," Dom stated and the others nodded in agreement, "it was perfect for our baby,"

Kat lifted the baby and whispered, "It's your uncle Mattie's birthday today," Matt blinked his eyes at her words and she smiled, "Happy birthday, Matt, thank you for being the best friend a girl to could have and for being an amazing uncle to our baby."

"Oh, wow, I," He stuttered blinking away the tears that had formed in his eyes making their friends awe at his reaction, "thank you,"

"Happy birthday, brother" Dom said patting Matt on the shoulder before the others did the same with Harry giving him a small kiss on the cheek when their children gave him bear hugs.

"Happy birthday,papa" They squealed making Matt smile

"Best birthday ever,"