34 | This Is It Everyone

After a long day of filming the first half of the season, the cast were all ready and set to film the last part.

"Ready to film Malec's wedding?" Dom asked the couple who nodded, "can't believe you're getting remarried on the show"

"You're an idiot, Dominic" Kat stated before they were all led to set

"What? It's the truth" Dom exclaimed throwing his arms in the air as if he were a child making them roll their eyes,

"Don't you all look dashing" Nicola said as she joined them with a smile that they had all returned, "Are you ready?"

"Of course" Harry nodded with a smile as Matt and the others got into their assigned places. Ruelle's "I Get To Love You" began to play as Harry and Nicola waited for their signal.

"AND ACTION!"

Alec and Robert made their way down the aisle stopping at the altar where they exchanged hugs and Alec shook hands with Jace before standing to the side to wait for his mother and Magnus to enter.

One look at you; my whole life falls in line
I prayed for you; before I called you mine
Oh I, can't believe it's true, sometimes

Alec looked towards the entrance and saw his mother and Magnus walk in, and he felt his heart begin to race in his chest with a love he never knew he had. The closer Magnus and his mother got, the closer they were to be husbands. When Maryse and Magnus finally reached the end of the aisle, they exchanged hugs before she joined the rest of the guests at the front with Robert, Isabelle and their son Max who were also joined by Simon.

I get to love you, it's the best thing that I'll ever do
I get to love you, it's a promise I'm making to you
Whatever may come; your heart I will choose
Forever I'm yours, forever I do
I get to love you, I get to love you

The couple stood face to face in front of their loved ones with Brother Zachariah being the one to perform the ceremony. They smiled at each other as Alec took a deep breath before staring at their joint vows.

"The love I have for you"

"Is a love that knows no bounds" Magnus stated

"In times of joy as well as sadness," Alec added

"In sickness and in health" Magnus added

"I will love you as my equal." Alex continued

"And protect you above all else." Magnus smiled

"I will share with you my truest feelings." Alec grinned

"And when you speak, I will listen." Their vows had everyone in tears especially Maryse who had once been against her son being with a warlock but now she couldn't be more proud of him. Seeing him happy was all that mattered to her.

"I will catch you when you fall."

"And when you soar, I will help you reach your greatest heights."

"Magnus Bane," Alec said as he and Magnus got closer to each other, hand in hand

"Alexander Gideon Lightwood"

"I am and will always be your loving husband." They both said in unison. The guests were all in tears watching the scene in front of them.

"It is my honor to pronounce you one." Brother Zachariah announced and with that Alex and Magnus sealed their union with a kiss as the guests clapped.

Everyone watched as the couple walked down the aisle hand in hand with smiles on their faces.

"CUT!"

Once the wedding ceremony had ended, they had all been led to another room where Magnus and Alec danced and then Clary due to her abuse of creating new runes, she had a moment with Simon before he joined Izzy again.

"And that is it, everyone!" The director yelled once they had finished filming the final hour of the season.

"Can't believe it's over" Kat said after they had finished filming.

"You're not the only one," Eme said as they were all called to give the fans a thank you message before Harry and Matt headed to their shared trailer to change as they were filming one final scene together just like Kat and Dom will be filming the last scene together.

"Clace deserved better," Dom said as he threw an arm over Kat's shoulder making the redhead roll her eyes as they walked off of set after the director yelled one final cut.

"And Sizzy too," Kat said pointing at Alberto and Eme who smiled

"Sucks only one couple had a happy ending," Harry said as he placed an arm around Matt's waist

"Yes but a couple that been through a lot more than any other couple in the show has," Eme said as they made their way towards their trailers before adding, "besides just because we're no longer working together doesn't mean we have to stop seeing each other"

"Agreed. Besides we're all getting together to watch the finale and live tweet with the fans and catch their reactions" Alberto said

"We're going out to celebrate after that" Matt said

"Well duh," Alisha said

"Alright sassy pants" Kat chuckled

"You're all coming over tomorrow to our place to celebrate since the in-laws are leaving tomorrow night and then it's just Harry and me with Levi," Matt said and they smiled

"We'll be there," Nicola said with a smile that everyone else matched before they were waving at each other and walking to their own trailers to change.

"You look handsome in that tux," Harry said as he and Matt walked into their trailer making the brown eyes actor smile and lean over giving him a quick kiss

"You don't look so bad yourself either, Mr. Shum"

"Come on let's go home"

"I like the sound of that"