53| Congratulations Kat and Dom

Dom and Kat had gone to Harry and Matt's home to visit when Matt asked if Kat would go with him to the local store to get more baby food as well as dog food and luckily she had agreed which meant Dom and Harry has the Shum-Daddario's house all to themselves.

"Thanks again for letting me use your place to ask Kat to marry me" Dom said and Harry's it shook his head giving the English actor a smile

"No need to thank me, you know you're always welcomed to use the house whenever you need it" Harry replied as he and Dom began decorating the house as best as they could with pink and purple balloons and a Will You Marry Me? Sign that Dom had made the night before.

"Okay, what else do you need?" Harry quizzes but Dom couldn't think of anything else as their friends began arriving one by to Harry and Matt's house to witness the big moment between Dom and Kat.

"Alright so Matt just texted saying that they were only a few minutes away from the house" Harry said as he rejoined Dom and the rest of the gang just as the sound of tires on gravel was heard and Dom took a deep breath his hand in his pocket playing with the small velvet box that held the ring he was about to present to Kat, "She's going to say yes Dom"

"I know but I can't help but still be nervous" He replied as the front door opened with Kat's voice ringing through

"Did I miss something?" She asked as she carried Eden in one arm and held Levi's hand in the other while Matt carried Alya and a few grocery bag, "Umm, what's going on? Dom?"

Dominic took a deep breath and walked towards Kat before gently pulling her to middle of the room as their friends circled around them as Harry pressed play and soon, Ruelle's song, War of Hearts, began to fill the air and Kat raised a brow making him smile.

"Don't say anything okay?" Dom asked and Kat nodded before her eyes widened when he got down on knee making their friends and family smile at the scene, "Ever since the day we met, I knew I was meant to be yours till the end of time." Kat liked behind him to see the Will You Marry Me and felt her throat constrict as her eyes burned with unshed tears, "I've never known happiness like the way you've brought in my life... and I want to spend the rest of my life making you feel the same way"

"Yes" Kat said before Dom could even finish his speech among everyone laugh as Dom shook his head pulling out the diamond ring out

"Let me finish" He teases making her sniffle with a smile, "I'm in this for the long ride. I'm here to make you laugh and smile. I'm here to stand by you at every corner. I'm here to go on the journey of life with you, till the very end. I'm here now, I'm here forever... will you marry me?"

"Yes" she replied flinging herself into his arms causing him to lose his balance and fall back on his ass but he didn't mind as he placed the ring on her ring finger before they kissed forgetting they had an audience until loud clapping was heard all around with cheers and whistles making them pull back to look at their loved once clapping and cheering for them. Once they were back on their feet, they were pulled one way or the other by their friends all congratulating them.

"I'm so happy for you two" Harry said

"Congratulations Kat and Dom" Eme squealed as she hugged she'd beat friends making them laugh

"This wouldn't have been possible without Matt and Harry's help so thank you guys" Dom stated but Matt shook his head

"No need to thank us, Dom, we were happy to help" Matt stated and not long after the house was soon filled with silence as one by one guests began to pile out of the house minus the newly engaged couple, Eme and her husband, Alberto and his girlfriend and    of course the home owners and their kids.

"cant believe you guys are engaged" Eme said as as she leaned against her husband who'd pressed a kiss to her temple, "I'm so helping you plan your wedding"

"Well duh, I wish they want anyone else to help me plan my wedding then you and of course you" Kat said looking at Eme and Matt who raised a brow making her smile, "you're married and your wedding was beautiful so you're also helping plan the wedding"

"Do I have too?"

"Yes" and with that said, Matt and Eme were now Kat's helpers in planning the wedding.

"Alright, but first, you have to pick a date and then we'll get work started" Matt said with a sigh but he was more than happy to help the red head with her wedding and she grinned.

"Once we decide I'll let you all know" Kat simply replied and they nodded.

"Sounds like a deal"