95|| MY GIRLS

matthewdaddario: Happy 3rd Birthday!!  Every year we celebrate the greatest gifts that I've ever been given, you! It's my favorite day of the year

matthewdaddario: Happy 3rd Birthday!! Every year we celebrate the greatest gifts that I've ever been given, you! It's my favorite day of the year.

I feel like I don't get overly emotional except around your birthday (don't get me wrong, I'll be a basket case on your first day of preschool). I sit back and think about everything we did this year and how much you've grown, I can't help but smile and cry! If I could, I'd just keep you this age forever. It's so much fun!

Where have the last 3 years gone? It feels like just yesterday you were born. You were so petite and so perfect!

You are now potty trained. You are speaking a million words a minute and so curious about everything in this world. You are still the best sleepers in the world, we are so thankful for that! You always keep us on our toes!

We've also had a lot of crazy moments this year. The one that really stands out to me is when you came to see me on set with big brother Levi and papa and the cast and crew fell head over heals in love with you both. They even asked when you'll come to set again when Papa took you three back to the hotel where I would meet with you four once filming ended. We had the whole day planned but you both and your brother had other plans that day. Needless to say we ended with having to change the three of you five times in less than 30 minutes because of how fast you got dirty. I remember wanting to scream and cry but now that I think about it all I can do is laugh because no one said raising toddlers would be easy.

This next year will be a big one...you start preschool (you're going to love it), we have a million trips planned, and so many more things! I'm so excited to go through age THREE with you!

I am so proud of the little humans you are turning into and that I get to be your Daddy! I know your papa feels the exact same way. We love you so much and are forever thankful that you are ours!!

Love, Daddy

4K comments || 2.5m likes

malecdaily: 🥺🥺🥺🥺 the caption though

kat.mcnamara: my girls! I can't believe their three already! I mean when did that even happen??

domsherwood: where did the last three years go? I swear they were just babies the other day! Happy third birthday to my favorite little girls 💕

malecfever: Dom's comments though 🥺❤️

albertorosende: how? When? Happy birthday Eden and Alya!

harryshumjr: no! I refuse to believe my girls are three 😭

emeraude: goodness gracious three already? can't believe it! Happy birthday to my favorite little girls ever! Aunty Eme loves you 🥰

isiahmustafa: my goodness the big three? Sheesh, how did that happen? I could've sworn they were just born yesterday! Happy birthday Eden and Alya ❤️

malec: holy shit! Three freaking years already? I can't even... when did that even happen? My gosh🥺

malec_shumdario: the caption and photos though 🥺

sahdowhunterstv: Omg they're three already? When did that even happen?

aleclightwoodbane: aweee be still my eart I can't believe they're so big already 😭

shumdario: the fact Matt put pictures of them when they were babies to now 🥺

catdaddario: 🥺🥺🥺🥺😭😭😭😭 my babies are three years old how did that even happen? I could've of sworn you showing them to us yesterday! My heart can't take it

alexdaddario: nope, not liking the fact that these two are three already and Levi is turning four in two months