61| Sorry For Your Loss

"She has to be okay, she just has to be," Harry said as he and Matt we're watching the news in regards of the police searching for his former Glee co-star, Naya Rivera's body. It's been a few days since the news of her possible drowning surfaced and both men have been glued to their tv since then. Both praying for her to be okay and that she somehow had gotten to safety away from her rented boat and son, though both-especially Harry-knew it was only wishful thinking because it wasn't possible for her to get to safety due to how far her rented boat had been.

"We also have to be ready for the possibility that her body may be recovered, Harry" Matt said and Harry nodded because he knew his husband was right.

And they were both ready when the news finally came two days later. They had found the body of Naya five days after she went missing. Five days of everyone being stuck on their phones, social media and tv waiting with baited breathes to hear if she was found alive only to get their hearts broken when the news came.

Twitter and Instagram was filled with mourning messages for the late 33 year old actress and messages of support for her family, friends and especially for her young four year old son.

"Oh my god Harry," Kat's voice rang through the line as soon as Harry picked the call up, "I'm so sorry for your loss. I can begin to imagine you must be feeling with this news,"

"Thank you, Kat," He replied with small smile as he remembered his time on Glee and how Naya was such a wonderful and incredible person that was always there waiting to lend a hand, "she was a remarkable woman and I will remember her always for the wya she always made everyone feel cared and loved,"

"That's very true, Harry, she was very kind and loving person. It's very sad that her life was cut short this way," Kat said and Harry couldn't agree more.

"That she was," he replied and after a few more words exchanged between the two, Kat and Harry bid each other a good afternoon before Harry was joined by Matt and the kids.

"How are you feeling?" Matt asked laying a hand on Harry's hand and giving it a soft squeeze while the twins had their tummy time and Levi played with his toys in the corner.

"Good, just still processing this whole thing," he answered and Matt nodded, "She's in a better place and that's all I can ask for,"

"She is, she's in a better place and is looking down on you and everyone that loved and cared for her especially her little boy who now has an angel to protect him," Matt said and Harry nodded with a smile and leaned over to give him a soft kiss on the cheek before deciding to join their twins and son on the ground where Harry soon joined after exchange a few texts with their other friends and his former Glee co-stars.

Tragedies such as Naya's passing has taught ver home not just Harry, to never take things for granted and to always tell the people you love that you love them and to live life in the moment because nothing is ever granted. Take care of your loved ones and don't rush your life for you will miss the most important things.