🌸16🌸

Jungkook pov :
We all were in the living room ,waiting for the right time to go on our mission .
Taehyung:" kookie isn't it time for you to go ?".he was in adult side .he was sitting on my lap
Jungkook:" yes baby i will go change now " i woke up and went to my room .i wear my clothes took my wallet and car keys with my phone .
I walked back to the living room .

Taehyung:" jungkook?" He glared at me

Jungkook:" yes honey ".
Taehyung:" do you want me to kick you in your stupid ass ?".
I looked at him confused.
Jungkook:" what ? Why ?".
He came and grabbed my ear and twisted it .
Taehyung:" you are a married man ,you aren't supposed to wear sexy clothes ".
Jungkook:" ouch ,ow ow baby my ear ".he twisted more .
Taehyung:" get back and change kook".
The others were laughing.
Jungkook:" okay okay , i will ,leave my poor ear ".
He lifted his hands up .
Jungkook:" when did you become this dangerous ?".
Taehyung:" do you want more ?".i backed away ,the others were holding their stomachs .
Yoongi:" i swear he never was this scared in his life ".
Jungkook:" yah he is scary when he is angry ".
Hoseok:" he still is cute ".
Jungkook:" don't call my husband cute " .
Taehyung:" you have 3 minutes to change kook".
I run to my room and change .

II got back and he scanned me

II got back and he scanned me .
Taehyung:" why is all your clothes sexy ?" He pouted.
Jungkook:" baby this is my style ,I'm sexy ". He glared at me and holding his waist like a sassy girl.
Taehyung:" what did you say ?".
Jungkook:" that you are sexy ?".
He walked to me i backed away .
Jungkook:" yo jin what did you give him ?".
Jin:" he ate ice cream ".
Jungkook:" baby ,i love you ".
Taehyung:" come here " i walked to him .
He pulled my hand and we walked to our room .
He put his hands around my neck.
Taehyung:" having you wear like that means so much girls or boys will flirt with you " i pulled his waist more to me.
Jungkook:" you know i have my eyes only on you my beautiful husband " he blushed and kissed my neck ,then he sucked on my spot making me groan .
Jungkook:" ah baby " he pulled me back to bed and set my lap .
Taehyung:" i will watch you on the camera ,just don't give them time to flirt " i pulled him away and he had tears .
Jungkook:" oh my baby ,why are crying?".
Taehyung:" im sorry ".
Jungkook:" tell me my love ".
Taehyung:" those girls and boys are more sexy and beautiful then me ,you can always change your mind about us kookie" i looked at him.
Jungkook:" baby , do you really want me to have another girl or boy ?".
Taehyung:" never i will die ,now that i got used to you being with me it will be hard for me to see you in another persons arms ".i smiled.
Jungkook:" as much you hate seeing me with someone else is the same for me baby , my promise is to be loyal to you forever , even if I'm a mafia and a CEO im loyal to only my husband ".
Taehyung:" you are a famous CEO ,why did you choose me while you can have a sexy and gorgeous lady or a boy ?". I hugged him because his teary eyes is hurting my heart .
Jungkook:" do you know why i choose you and always you ?".
Taehyung:" no ".
Jungkook:" your innocence that killed my dark heart , your beauty that changed my vision of life , your kindness that filled my mind with sparkles, your existence that makes me the greatest man on earth , your love that filled my heart with power ,tell me am i going to stop and look at someone else while you are  full of surprises?". He sobbed.
Taehyung:" k-kookie " i hugged him .
Jungkook:" i will never compare you with some filthy bitches that want just money and fame baby , you are special in my heart that he can't change what you have for him ".
He hugged me tightly.
Taehyung:" i love you , i love you so much kookie".
Jungkook:" i love you to the moon and back my husband ".
I pulled him to a kiss filled with love , tenderness , fondness.
Namjoon:" ive never cried like that in my whole life " he has tears .
Seohyun:" oh my god kook ,you are the greatest son that i have ".
I smiled.
Dad:" so proud of you ".
I smiled again at them because they all were looking at us .
Taehyung:" you still are sexy kookie" i laughed at his pouting lips .
Jungkook:" want me to change baby ?".
He shook his head.
Taehyung:" i trust you kookie ".
I peck his lips .
Yoongi:" kook we should move ,the target is moving". Taehyung got up .
Jungkook:" okay lets go " i was going to walk but was pulled .
Taehyung:" i love you hubby " i widen my eyes at the pet name .
Jungkook:" i- i love it baby ,i love you ".
He peck my lips .
Taehyung:" be careful hubby , come to me in one piece " i chuckled .
Jungkook:" sure honey " i pulled him and kissed him hard .
I walked towards the door and to my car .
I adjusted my camera that was on my shirt that was well hidden and my ear piece .
Jungkook:" everyone is at place ?".
All:" yes boss ".
Jin:" kook your camera is on ".
Jungkook:" okay good " .
Taehyung:" hubby be careful please ". He talked in the speaker that i have in ear piece .i drove off after i gave them the signal .
Jungkook:" my baby you don't have to worry " he said okay .
We drove but our plan isn't to kill this time but to know with who he works and who is helping him in the mafia plans , jiyong is just a minion of the big mafia ,but he is a dangerous man with so much tricks ,but nothing will pass us we are the biggest mafia and the whole word fear me so I'm the number one that they can't defeat .