🌸27🌸

Third person POV :

It was afternoon ,Jungkook was working in his company ,in these weeks they organized a plan for their wedding , and in two days the bottoms will go in Hawaii they the tops will follow short after them because of work . they called each other and Jungkook said he will be late for tonight because the tops has some business to accomplish . in this week taehyung and jungkook were like glue ,they were so into each other .
Jungkook was in his office and called taehyung.

J: " hey baby ".
T:" kookie when are you coming i missed you " .there was a chuckling sound .
J :" i will come as soon as i finish babyi still have mafia business to finish ".
T:" okay kookie ,love you ".
J:" i love you more my love ".
They hang up.
Taehyung walked towards the kitchen to find seohyun ,taemin ,jin and jimin there making dinner .
Seohyun:" i think they will come late today ".
Taehyung:" yes ,kookie said they have business to finish".
They nodded and started to cut veggies and others cleaning .
They finished and waited for them ,until they heard the door opened .
Jungkook:" baby" taehyung turned and run to jungkook's embrace .
Taehyung:" i missed you ".
They higged and kissed .
Jungkook:" i missed you too baby ".
Taehyung:" come kookie dinner is ready " he nodded and they set beside each other .

Time skip to after dinner :

They set in the living room for a little taehyung walked to their room .

Jungkook pov :
I was sitting looking through my phone and then taehyung wasn't there .
Jungkook:" guys i will go now " they said good night to me and i walked inside the room ,to hear music , i opened the door and my heart stopped , i groaned at the vue .

( please put  the music video down below ⤵or above⤴  through the chapter starting from here  author-nim)

Taehyung was wearing lingeries and swaying his hips to the music rhythm making my dick awake .
He turned to me and smiled he pulled a chair and made me sit down .
Taehyung:" daddy ?".
I groaned .
Jungkook:" yeah ".
Taehyung:" do you like lap dance " i moaned because he sucked my neck .
Jungkook:" show me what you got ".he pulled my pants and boxers down .
And gave his back to me and set on my member ,i groaned .
When he said push back taehyung pushed back rolling his hips .i grabbed his hips and made like a thrust he moaned .
Taehyung:" take it slow daddy ,put it down on me ". He said that seductively.
Jungkook:" ride it babyboy " he lifted himself and he set and my dick sunk in , we both moaned .
Taehyung:" i want daddy to thrust hard , ruin me daddy make me scream " i lifted him and pulled my member and he whined .
He put his hands on the table that was in the room and bend down .
Taehyung:" give it to me daddy".
Jungkook:" look at yourself in the mirror , how slow and hard i will fuck this pretty hole " he looked and blushed ,i pushed in and trusted faster in his.
Taehyung:" aaaah daddy ,harder ".
I went hard .
Jungkook:" scream my name baby ". I played with his nipple .
Taehyung:" jungkoooook" . i pulled out of him .
And pushed him in bed and climbed on top of him .
Taehyung:" daddy please ".
I pushed inside and started thrusting slowly .he cried in pleasure .
I moaned at his hole that was sucking my dick .
Jungkook:" beg for it ".
Taehyung:" daddy your baby boy is hungry for his mafia's big dick ".
I thrusted .
Jungkook:" really ?".
Taehyung:" aaah yes ,daddy fuck me ". I hit his prostate and he screamed .
Jungkook:" i found it " i hit again amd he was screaming .
Taehyung:" oh god daddy ".
I trusted again and he cummed.
I pulled out and cum on his stomach.
Jungkook:" that was amazing , give me lap dance again ".
Taehyung:" i will twerk for you " i chuckled .
Jungkook:" twerk while i push inside you " he giggled making me chuckle .
I lifted him .
And we took shower and slept directly.

Time skip to morning:

Me and taehyung woke up at the same time .
Taehyung:" morning hubby " i smiled at the nickname .
Jungkook:" morning my love " i peck his lips .
Taehyung:" oh today i will go shopping".
I smiled .
Jungkook:" okay baby " .
He hugged me , we are just in boxers .
Taehyung:" hmm i love you ". I was caressing his ass .
Jungkook:" i love you more ".
We got up and walked to do our routine .
Taehyung:" oww kookie this taebooty is sore " i laughed so hard ,he pouted.
Jungkook:" here have this" i gave him some pills .
We wear our clothes and walked down .
Taehyung:" morning guys " he walked and set in the couch.
Jin:" why are you limping".
Taehyung blushed because all were looking at him .
Yoongi :" oh he ride a big fat horse " i laughed .
Taehyung:" mom i fell then landed on jungkook's pipi" .he said innocently.
Jin:" ah okay .... Wait WHAT?".
All the hall was laughing even out maids .
Taehyung:" mom are you getting old ,i told you the corner of the table i hit it with my booty " i laughed at his silly explanation.
Jin:" how in hell are you limping like that ,a table can't harm you like that ".
Jungkook:" oh the table corner was big ,tall and veiny "taehyung giggled .
Jin:" what ?".
Seohyun:" oh god jin you can't get it ,they had sex tae lost his ass ".
Namjoon:" yah i gave you my son but bro easy on him " i chuckled ,taehyung set on my lap wincing in pain .
Jin:" i swear to god Jungkook i will cut your balls ".
Jungkook:" oh baby your mom is so scary ,if he cut them then no table for you " all started coughing while laughing .
Dad:" oh my god i can't with this horny family ".he said that laughing.
Hoseok:" i can say they all are limping " .
The bottoms got up and they started walking but you can see them all trying hard to walk normally even my mom.
Jungkook:" well dad seems like you had a great night " he chuckled .
We laughed then started talking about business.