🌸24🌸

Jungkook pov :
We arrived at my other hidden mansion ,i don't want to make my family at risk but oh hell he crossed his limits but now he will pay for it .
We entered

Taehyung:" kookie ?"

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Taehyung:" kookie ?". I turned to him and he was shaking.
Jungkook:" calm down baby ".we set in the living room and taehyung started sobbing.
Jungkook:" what's wrong baby ?".
Taehyung:" please don't be mad at me ".
Jungkook:" why would i be mad at you ?".
All were looking at us .
Taehyung:" mommy ,appa ,please hear me out and please don't be mad at me ".
Jin:" baby why would we be mad ?".
Taehyung:" jiyong is after me ,after his boss new i...i".
Jungkook:" you what baby ?".
Taehyung:" after i had a miscarriage" i widen my eyes .
Jungkook:" w-what ?" My eyes darken.
Jin:" what are you talking about ".
Taehyung:" do you know why he kidnapped me and Soobin?"
I didn't talk i was so angry .
Jin:" why?" .
Taehyung:" because i had miscarriage ,the boss of jiyong raped me to have his next heir ,he done some investigation about you mommy and he knew we are male that can get pregnant".
Namjoon:" fuck ,i will kill him ".
Taehyung:" he made me pregnant ,but i had pills and had miscarriage ". I slammed my hand on the table making them all flinch .
Taehyung:" jung-".
I got up .
Jungkook:" when were you going to tell me that ?" .
Taehyung:" i couldn't i... I please kookie ".
Jungkook:" shut up just shut up ".he sobbed.
Namjoon:" don't you dare raise your voice at my son ".
I glared at him .
Jungkook:" happy now that your son was carrying my enemies kids ?".
Taehyung:" it wasn't my fault ".he acreamed .
Jungkook:" you could've told me that before ,why are you keeping secrets from me ?".
Jin:" Jungkook".
Jungkook:" how many secrets are you keeping them from me ?".
Taehyung:" im a spy ,i was forced to do so ". I broke the near glass that chatters into pieces.
Jungkook:" great ,and here i thought you are a little , you are a spy and got fucked and was carrying a kid of someone else ,what else ?".
I shouted at him .
Namjoon:" he is little Jungkook".
He shouted back .
Jungkook:" i had trust over your son that i didn't even give to my own parents ,and here who is the real enemy".
Taehyung:" i didn't break it kookie please believe me " i grabbed his collar.
Jungkook:" you really wanted my bad side and here he is , spying on your own husband and giving information about me ,now my puzzles are solving for you to be clingy to me in my office ". He widen his eyes .
Jin:" d-did you do that tae?" .
Taehyung looked down .
Yoongi:" why ,why did you do that taehyung you just made the feared mafia a joke for many gangs now ".
Taehyung:" i was protecting him ,do you think jiyong would sold me to my own father just like that , he knew Jungkook will buy me ,i was forbidden to tell you all ,he said he will kill my mom and dad " he shouted .
Jungkook:" what about me ? What about your husband huh ?, all you cared is to save your family did you think about me ?" .
Taehyung:" of course i did and still do , i saw your pictures on his office ,i wanted to contact you even if i didn't know you ,i wanted to tell you his plan to explode you car ".
I was thinking,yeah one day my car exploded just when i stepped off to walk to my company.
Taehyung:" help me please ,he will kill me now ,he knew i fell in love with Jungkook ".
Jungkook:" is this a trap again , because i won't fall for it ".
Taehyung:" its not a trap kookie please ,he will take me because its me who told him a wrong information ".
Jungkook:" what ?".
Taehyung:" he called few days ago , he wanted to steal something from you , i told him you are out while you were with me ,he wanted to shoot you when you search for your drugs somewhere".
Jungkook:" you are stupid ,so stupid ,i should've known what you were here for ".
I pulled the ring off .
Jungkook:" take that im done ".
He sobbed so hard .
Taehyung:" please kookie ,im sorry ".
Seohyun:" you should think twice taehyung , our family is strong but you just broke our trust ".
Taehyung:" im sorry ".
He looked down.
Taehyung:" i will go now ".
Jin:" where do you think you are going?".
Taehyung:" at least me dead he will stop his revenge on Jungkook after all he want me dead " he walked to the door .
Namjoon:" you really are going to see your husband going to get killed and you sitting here for nothing?".
Jungkook:" we are no longer husbands , i don't want him anymore ".
Jin:" i will go with my son , i won't abandon my son just like you ".he walked with taehyung out .
Namjoon:" i really thought you love him ,but i was wrong". He grabbed taehyung hand and they walked out , but before taehyung put the pendant and the ring down and walked out .
Seohyun:" jungkook?"
Dad:" Jungkook after all he was trying to protect you ".
Jungkook:" by spying on me ?".
Yoongi:" exactly ".
I glared at yoongi.
Hoseok:" think about it kook , he was giving information about you for you to not get killed , he knew drugs will return but your life no so he took this decision ,and don't forget he is a little ".
I was so deep in thoughts.
I walked out with yoongi and hoseok and went to a specific place .
I walked inside and opened the door .
" look who we have here ". I pulled my gun and shoot him .
Jiyong:" why did you kill him ?".
I shoot his legs ,he screamed in pain .
Jungkook:" you should've thought twice before making my husband suffer and shooting my dad " .he smirked
Jiyong:" he was a good fuck " i shoot his hands .
Jiyong:" you fucker,even if i die ,still someone will replace me " he laughed like a maniac .
I shoot his body multiple times and walked out .

My Little जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें