🌸37🌸

Jungkook pov :
I walked up towards my room and almost had a heart attack.
Taehyung was in a silk robe brushing his hair, he turned to me and smiled.

Taehyung: "do you think I don't know that my daddy will punish me?" I smirked.
Jungkook:" if you know, what will you do to make me wreck you less then 10 rounds?".
He giggled.
Taehyung:" aren't I sexy now? Doesn't that reduce the punishment?".
Jungkook:" with that silk robe and red panties? I don't think so". He pouted.
I walked towards the chair and set there.
Taehyung:" what do you want me to do to have a normal punishment?".
I smirked even more.
Jungkook:" go to the closet open a box and you will see something wear it and come here with the stuff inside of it ".
He walked there and grabbed the box that was well hidden from him to not see it I was hiding it for our honeymoon but now it's an exception.
Taehyung:" d-daddy?".
Jungkook:" yes baby boy?".
He blushed hard and looked at the stuff that was inside.
Taehyung:" that's so many vibrators  ". I chuckled.
Jungkook:" go to bed baby ". He looked at me but walked.
I grabbed the box and pulled something.
I walked to him and pulled my shirt off.
Jungkook:" prepare yourself " he blushed.
Taehyung:" it's embarrassing daddy ".
Jungkook:" on all fours baby , not repeating myself " he nodded and was in doggy style ,I slapped his ass making him scream.
Jungkook:" be comfortable baby you are pregnant".
Taehyung:" please daddy don't punish me hard " I slapped again his ass hard he sobbed.
Jungkook:" pleading won't save you ".
Taehyung:" for our baby please daddy ". I glared at him and he looked down.
Jungkook:" you know I can spunk your ass until it bleeds don't tell daddy what to do ". He looked at me nodding his head slightly.
Jungkook:" prepare yourself with one of the vibrators " he grabbed one and pushed it inside slowly.he moaned after some time he cum.
Jungkook:" good boy ". I pushed him down on his back.
I put cuffs in him and blindfolded him.
Taehyung:" d-daddy please ".i slapped his thighs making him sob.
Jungkook:" I will stop here baby, you aren't in the mood for that " I opened the cuffs and pulled the blindfold.
He looked at me.
I think I pushed him to do this and I was hard on him.
I was going to get up to take a shower ,I set at the edge of bed and kept on thinking.
He walked to me and set on my lap.
Taehyung:" jungkook?".
I looked at him ,I put my hand on his hips.
Jungkook:" yes honey ".
Taehyung:" do you know why I was like that?".
Jungkook:" no baby ".
Taehyung:" I.... I ".
Jungkook:" you know you can tell me, baby, I feel guilty pushing you doing that ".he shook his head.
Taehyung:" I was tortured with cuffs and blindfold daddy don't feel guilty it's me ". I widen my eyes.
Jungkook:" I'm... I'm sorry I didn't know baby, I'm sorry ". He smiled.
Taehyung:" don't feel guilty daddy," he said seductively.
He sucked my neck and rolled his hips.
Jungkook:" b-baby ".i moaned.
He got up and pulled my pants and boxers down and climbed again on my crotch.
I pulled him and kissed him hard then he sunk in moaning at the sudden entrance.
Taehyung:" daddy is big ". He moaned making me groan.
Jungkook:" move your hips baby" he kept on rolling his hips meeting with my small thrust , our bodies glued to each other.
Taehyung:" daaddy".
Jungkook:" my slut " he moaned loudly.
Taehyung:" fuck me hard daddy " I got up and pulled him to a wall his back with the hard wall pulled his legs up and trusted fasted then I could.

Taehyung:" c-coming,".
Jungkook:" better not cum honey now or I will wreck you more " I trusted again faster.
Taehyung:" p-please ddaddy~" I thrusted my orgasm was near so I jerked him and he cum on our chest and I ejaculated inside him , he put his head on my chest.
Jungkook:" you okay baby?".
Taehyung:" yeah my bones hurt " .
I laughed.
Taehyung:" yah don't laugh daddy it's not easy to be a bottom " I put him down and laughed my ass off , he pouted then started giggling, he walked to me because I was standing.
He turned giving his back to me.
Taehyung:" let's try this position sexy daddy " I grabbed his hips  and pushed inside slowly rolling my his.
Jungkook:"where this boldness came from?".
Taehyung:" don't you like it got daddy?". I groaned slapping his ass.
Jungkook:" love it ".i thrusted.
Taehyung:" but like that daddy we look like a horse running in a jungle " I stopped pulled my dick and fell down laughing at his sudden words.
Jungkook:" oh God baby I lost hope in having sex ".
Taehyung:" yah put that big dick inside me , the horse is decapitated ".
Again I almost vomited because of laughing.
Jungkook:" I can't ,I can't oh God my dick is off now ".
Taehyung:" daddy~".
He pouted ,I got up and jerked my dick then pushed inside.
jungkook:" stop talking just moan my name ".t thrusted
Taehyung:" let's gooooo" I chuckled , this cute little baby is driving me crazy.
After some thrusts we cum and entered the shower , we again had hot sensual sex then walked to wear our clothes.
Jungkook:" my crazy baby " he giggled and hugged me.
Taehyung:" my horse " I chuckled.
Jungkook:" stop calling me that ".
Taehyung:" why , seriously daddy when you thrust your hair keep bouncing like your on top of a horse like riding it " he made his way towards the door and run.
Jungkook:" jeon fucking taehyung , you small little poney meany horse come back here " I run after him.his giggles resonate in the mansion.
Taehyung:" mommy~ there is a horse in the house ". Jin was in the kitchen looking confused.
My mom laughed.
Jin:" a horse? Where?" He pointed at me.
Jungkook:" just you wait you little poney" he giggled.
Taehyung:" jeon horse kook".
Jungkook:"  oh just you wait I won't stop this time poney".
Seohyun:" what's with this horse and poney story " I looked at her , taehyung started giggling.
Jungkook:" some personal acts  between my husband ". Taehyung laughed.
Taehyung:" you have a big horse thing " he whispered.
Jungkook:" you will get fucked by it after dinner you daring baby " he hugged me.
Taehyung:" sure daddy ".
I pulled him and kissed him.

Taehyung:" I love you ho..." I kissed him.
Jungkook:" shut up baby ,I love you more " he giggled and we walked to have dinner with others
-----------------------------------
Hello lovelies.
Who doesn't know what is a poney it's a small horse like this picture.

And everyone know a horse it's bigger than this small one.
Stay safe and have a nice day/night.
,💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘
And credits to the rightfull owners of the edits 💜