🌸36🌸

Jungkook pov :
I was in my car driving alone to not make it obvious that me and tae talk normally or we are still married . i missed him already and I'm super worried for him and for my family.
I grabbed my phone and called him .
Taehyung:" hello kookie ?".
Jungkook:" hey baby ".
Taehyung:" are you okay Jungkook?".he was in adult side .
Jungkook:" yes baby ,i just missed you ".he giggled .
Taehyung:" oh kookie you don't have to worry ,everything will be alright".
Jungkook:" how did you know that I'm worried?".
Taehyung:" your tone is weak when it comes to something dangerous".
Jungkook:" i love you honey ".
Taehyung:" i love you more ".
We hang up because we arrived since the cars were one behind the other .
Taehyung looked at me and nodded he walked inside with his dad and mom and the others waited out .
After some time later we walked inside me ,mom ,dad and hoseok and yoongi and their husbands .Minho was a backup with our gang .
I walked and found my secretary with the mother and Jim's dad .
I passed them like i didn't see them but their eyes were on us because the table was near us . i set with others .
Jungkook:" come on make it quick ,sign the paper ". I made myself like i don't care .
Taehyung:" sign it first i don't want to see your face again ,you cheater ".
He glared at me .
Jungkook:" just shut it and sign it i don't have all night ".
Jin:"you are a jerk ,i gave you my son and you played with his heart ".
Jungkook:" yes because your son is stupid thinking that i love him he didn't know that im not serious when it comes to relationships".
Taehyung looked at me and kicked my foot under the table .
I smirked.
Taehyung:" well i need a sugar daddy i don't need you ,i love old people they satisfy me better " i glared at him . the others tried to not laugh .
Mom:" enough taehyung you are also a jerk you played with my son and cheated on him with an old man ".
Taehyung:" i don't get enough with a guy at my age so ".
Jin's father came towards our table with the Secretary.
Daehyun:" oh so its over ?".
Jungkook:" what do you want ?".
Daehyun:" I'm not surprised to see taehyung taking over jin right son?".
Jin:" get lost old man".
Daehyun:" im sure i can kill you because of that words son".
Jin:" and im sure i can kick your ass out of here ,we are here for a divorce so kindly fuck off ".
Model:" oh Jungkook are you up for a night?".
I looked at her .
Jungkook:" yeah ".
Taehyung:" expected from you cheater ".he glared at me .
Jungkook:" its not the first time so get used to it stupid ".
The model put her hand on my shoulder while i was sitting.
Taehyung:" oh i can cheat too ".he got up and walked to daehyun and put his hand on his shoulder making us all shocked .
Jin:" what the fuck taehyung?".
Taehyung:" oh mommy don't you like surprises ?" .i looked at taehyung and he has something that's telling me he was hinting to something.he was talking and moving.
Daehyun:" hmm how about you come have a taste with me even if you are my son's son but i want a taste " taehyung smirked i glared different at him.
Taehyung:" i would love that ,lets go " he turned around but taehyung walked towards me making daehyun confused .
Daehyun:" what the fuck?". Taehyung pulled my collar and kissed me hard that made daehyun anger visible he was going to pull his gun but was confused .
Taehyung:" a mafia but stupid " he showed him his gun that was in taehyung hand that made us all gasp .
Daehyun:" how ?" .
Taehyung:" didn't you teach me how to do that ,you piece of crap " he shoot the secretary and the model thank god it was a private area.
Jungkook:" funny how your own gun turn against you ". Taehyung hugged my shoulder and i intertwined out hands together..
I pulled my gun and shoot his leg making him scream in pain .
Jungkook:" do you really think i will leave my own husband that i will die without him ?".
Daehyun:" what?".
Taehyung:" jungkook is my husband and the father of my child ,so fool of you to think we didn't know about your games ".
Daehyun:" you son of a bitch ".
Jin:" oh don't talk shit about mom ". He punched him .he chuckled darkly at jin.
Daehyun:"do you still think that your mom is dead?".jin looked at him .
Jin:" what ?".
Daehyun:" your mom was a good fuck for the billionaire minwoo she never cared about me so she run away with him ".
Jin:" minwoo?".
Daehyun:" yes ,the one who saved you and made you escape but your mom thinks i don't know about her games ".
Jin:" oh you jerk " he slapped him so hard .
Jin:" all this years you told me she didn't love me ,she hated me , she abused me while it was you ?".
Daehyun:" yes it was me not her after all you are a good stress releaver". Namjoon kicked him in the stomach , jin grabbed his gun and shoot him in the head .
Jin:" he - he ..." He was sobbing ,taehyung run to jin and hugged him .
Jungkook:" we should move ".they nodded and taehyung stayed with his fathers and i drove off to our house .
We arrived and walked out towards the living room.
Jungkook:" you okay hyung?".
Jin:" yeah " he has red eyes .
Taehyung:" mommy don't worry we are free now".
Jin:" thank you all for all your help even if it was dangerous ,especially you Jungkook".
Jungkook:" you are welcome hyung now that you are free can i marry your son hyung ,i want fuck him without being beaten by you each time " that made the whole family to laugh .
Taehyung:" kookie shut up ".
Jungkook:" yes sir ".
He peck my lips .
Yoongi:" how he is submissive to taehyung unbelievable".
I glared at him .
Seohyun:" oh god this family is crazy ".
We laughed .
We walked up because the others walked to the kitchen to make dinner . me and taehyung walked up towards our room ,i still had some punishments for him .