🌸26🌸

Jungkook pov :.
We arrived home , i looked at taehyung who was looking already at me .
Taehyung:" will they forgive me kookie ?" I smiled i pulled him and peck his lips .
Jungkook:" of course baby , after all its my fault not yours " he shook his head .
Taehyung:" its mine kookie don't blame yourself ".he was weak i can feel it .
Jungkook:" lets forget baby and start a new chapter " he nodded and i got out and went to his side of car door .
Jungkook:" lets go baby " i lifted him .
Taehyung:" im heavy kookie ,let me walk ".
Jungkook:" i will fuck the shit out of you did you think that i forgot that you were going to kill yourself ?" He blushed .
Taehyung:" im sorry kookie " i pack his lips .
Jungkook:" that's fine baby but still will fuck you ".
Taehyung:" koookieee stop it ".
He blushed .
Jungkook:" and you will start eating properly , you have dark eyes baby " he nodded .
I opened the door and we entered .
Seohyun:" oh my gooood ,taebaby" she run and i put taehyung down he stand with difficulties. She hugged him .
Seohyun:" i missed you son , oh god lets go to the living room " he nodded trying to walk , i stopped him and lifted him .
Seohyun:" what's wrong taebaby are you okay ?" He nodded .
Jungkook:" my baby is a little bit weak " she nodded .
Taemin:" taetaeeee". They hugged .
Jimin:" taetaaaae " they giggled and hugged .
Jungkook:" carefull baby " he nodded they helped him to walk . hoseok ,yoongi hugged taehyung and smiled .
Dad:" whats that noise , oh taehyung son ?" .
He walked and hugged him .
Dad :" glad to have you back son " .
Taehyung:" thank you dad " he wiped his tears .
I hugged him .
Jungkook:" see you don't have to worry ". He nodded .
The door opened and jin ,namjoon came in .
Jin:" kim seokjin in your area " we laughed at his sassy side .
They hugged .
Seohyun:" i will make you a soup taehyung okay ,go take some rest " he nodded and wanted to walk but stumbled was going to fall .
Jungkook:" oh baby carefull ,let me help you ". I lifted him again and walked towards our room .
Taehyung:" kookie i will take shower " i nodded and he tries to walk towards the bathroom ,i helped him and i made bathtub full and he climbed and went inside.
Jungkook:" do my baby want bath bubbles ?" He nodded cutely.
Taehyung:" yes please " i peck his lips and put a small piece inside the water that turned into bubbles inside the water with parfumed sent . i put shampoo in his hair and started messaging it .
After some time i finished and we walked out .
Taehyung:" thats feels good " i smiled .
He wear his clothes and he stayed in bed .
Jungkook:" what's in your head baby ?".
Taehyung:" are you sure about the envelope?".
Jungkook:" of course baby , i want to make our wedding official this time ".
Taehyung:" but you didn't have to make it in Hawaii " he giggled .
Jungkook:" i know but its worth it when im with you ".
Taehyung:" will all our family go ?".
Jungkook:" i want just family baby , i want it to be memorable for us ,plus you choose our honey moon place " he blushed .
Taehyung:" lets make our wedding and honeymoon in Hawaii".
Jungkook:" okay baby ,that's good ". He grabbed my jaw and pulled me to him .
Taehyung:" you are the best " he peck my lips ,then kissed me .

I got up and grab something and put it in his finger .
Taehyung:" you didn't throw yours ?*.
He looked at my finger .
Jungkook:" i will never pull it off " he kissed my hand making me smile .
Taehyung:" i love you ".
Jungkook:" i love you more ".
We walked out and set in the living room .
We were talking until we saw jimin limping.
Jin:" what ms wrong jimin why are you limping?".
Jimin blushed making yoongi smirk .
Jungkook:" he was riding a horse " yoongi throw a small pillow at my face making us all laugh .
Yoongi:" like it wasn't the case for tar ".
Jungkook:" unlike you i let him take rest " taehyung slapped my chest hiding .
Jin:" did you forget that he is my son ?" .
Jungkook:" well i didn't but still he is my husband so ".
They laughed at jin glaring face .
Jungkook:" what ?".
Jin:" what ? Are you serious ?".
Jungkook:" what should i take your permission to fuck my husband ,or should i tell you what we done " taehyung slapped my chest again .
The others were laughing at us .
Jin:" no thank you , I'm already done with his father in that case ". I smirked he got up and throw the pillow that was near him again at my beautiful face .
Jungkook:" what's wrong with people and my face today ?".
He peck my lips .
Taehyung:" because you are so gorgeous,they are jealous".
I pulled him and kissed him .
Hoseok:" ew gross".
Jungkook:" taemin is literally riding you " . taemin was sitting in hoseok lap but facing us .
Dad:" what happened with this new generation ,they don't give a shit about manners ". We laughed at his annoying face .
Jungkook:" dad ,my mom is a bomb ,she is so sexy ,why aren't you..." He glared at me .
Dad:" look shut up " i made like a zip.
Yoongi:" i never saw someone flirting with his own mother ".
Jungkook:" thank god i came from that p... ,i wouldn't be this hot ". A chancla was thrown at my face making them all laugh .
Seohyun:" this disrespectful fetus " she glared at me .
Taehyung:" jungkook shut up , or you will sleep out ".
Jungkook:" here i will shut up ,don't you dare say i will sleep out i still want you baby " he glared at me .
Jungkook:" sorry ,i will shut up ".
Yoongi:" he is the only one that can boss him around".
I glared at him ,i was going to talk but shut it because taehyung lifted his eyebrows like you speak outside is waiting for you .
I huffed and they laughed at me .
Taehyung peck my cheeks .
Taehyung:" good boy " i glared at him and he giggled .

-------------------
Please ignore the mistakes
Love you all take care ❤

------------------- Please ignore the mistakes Love you all take care ❤