🌸4🌸

Jungkook pov :
They widen their eyes at me .
Seohyun:" what are you saying jungkook?"
Jungkook:" I said I will marry him if his parents are okay with it " .
Namjoon:" are you going to make him your slave?" He asked defeated.
Jungkook:" I'm saving him from being a slave ,of course I won't do that to my  friend's son " .he smiled a little .
Jin:" are you going to love him kook ?" I looked at him .
Jungkook:" jin if I said I want to marry him doesn't mean I will use him ,that's the least I wanted to do is to save him and change his family name " jin hugged me .
Donghae:" that's good because he will change you I'm sure of it " .I rolled my eyes .
Jungkook:" think about it jin ,if not me then it's fine " .I got up and walked to my room to grab my bag that has my files. I walked in the hallway.
" master ?" I turned around.
Jungkook:" what ?" He walked to me .
Taehyung:" y-you didn't eat breakfast, have this apple?" I looked at him deeply.
Jungkook:" don't call me master okay ?" .he nodded looking down .
Taehyung:" what should taetae  call you ?" I smiled a little bit .
Jungkook:" call me anything but not master ".he done like a thinking face .
Taehyung:" bunny?" I glared at him because he started giggling.
Jungkook:" no " .
Taehyung:" mommy call taetae tiger ".
Jungkook:" how about you call me by my name ?" He walked to me and smiled .
Taehyung:" kookie ?" I put my hand on his waist and he smiled ,what surprised me he wasn't afraid of me .
Jungkook:" what are you doing to me ?" .he looked at me confused .
Taehyung:" taetae don't understand "
Jungkook:" you can call me kookie " he smiled jumping.
Taehyung:" take this apple mommy said it makes you stronger " I nodded took it and walked away .
Third person pov
When taehyung and jungkook had their little bubble in the hallway, they didn't notice seohyun and jin passing by ,but they heard everything and walked to the living room.
Seohyun:" I think I know why jungkook want taehyung as his husband "
Jin:" what do you mean ?" .
Seohyun:" taehyung is innocent, jungkook attractive side is innocence ".
Donghae :" it took you a while to understand him ,I told you that " she glared at him .
Seohyun:" taehyung innocence was what hold jungkook,I was arranging marriages for him but he rejected them all " .
Yoongi:" that's because they all showed gold diggers " .
Hoseok:" jungkook hates girls who asks him money the first meeting I think that's what happens " .
Namjoon:" I don't know what to do?" .
Donghae:" if jungkook choose your son in a big step in his life then I'm sure he will protect him for life "namjoon nodded .
Jin:" what do you think honey?" .
Namjoon:" I trust jungkook " they nodded .
Seohyun:" will you accept ?" .
Jin:" its already accepted " seohyun jumped happily screaming making them all laugh .
Seohyun:" oh my god my son will get married " donghae chuckled at his crazy wife .
Taehyung:" mommy?" Jin turned around .
Jin:" come here baby" taehyung came and smiled to seohyun making her aw  at him .
Taehyung:" I gave my apple to kookie " .
Donghae:" to who ?"
Taehyung:" kookie " .
Jin:" its jungkook" donghae smiled .
Namjoon:" good baby ,dìd taetae eat ?" .
Taehyung:" yes daddy ,mommy taetae want ice cream " 
Yoongi:" I will buy you when we go me and jimin" he pouted with tears.
Seohyun:" why is taetae sad ,why are you crying ?" .
Taehyung:" i want ice cream ,outside too " .
Jin:" baby you can't go out now okay ?" He shook his head sobbing.
Taehyung:" i will go to my room " .he got up and run to his room .
Yoongi:" I'm sorry " .
Donghae :" don't be sorry son " .
Jin grabbed his phone and called jungkook.
Jungkook:" hello?"
Jun:" jungkook can you please when you come buy two flavor of ice cream ?" .
Jungkook:" why ? Tell yoongi he is going to ice cream parlour " .
Jin:" I know but from there he will go to his mansion to have a look " .
Jungkook:" I have work too " .
Jin:" please jungkook taehyung is just crying, and me and namjoon can't go out and leave him here "
Jungkook:" for taehyung?"
Jin:" yeah ,he was sobbing knowing jimin is going with yoongi" .he signed.
Jungkook:" give the phone to taehyung" .jin called taehyung who came with red eyes .
Jin:" here talk to jungkook" .
Taehyung:" kookie ?"
Jungkook:" you want ice cream taehyung?" 
Taehyung:" yes taetae want ice cream but mommy won't buy me " .
Jungkook:" okay prepare yourself at 6:00 we will go to the mall " taehyung jumped happy .
Taehyung:" okay kookie "
Jungkook:" tell your mommy to give you a jacket " .
Taehyung:" okay " .jungkook hangs up and turned to them to see them all with wide eyes because the call was on speakers.
Jin:" jungkooks voice was sweet ,woaaaah"
Taehyung:" mommy kookie told me to have jacket he is coming at 6:00 " .
Seohyun:" we heard that babytae " taehyung started jumping, he walked to jimin room and they started playing .
Namjoon:" I'm confused to why jungkook let tae call him kookie ,when hoseok called him like that he almost broke his bones " .they laughed .
Yoongi:" he will melt in no time just like what jimin done to me " .
Jin:" yeah ,yoongi was worse  then jungkook" they chatted for a little and some went to work .
Time skip
It was not 6:00pm and taehyung wear his clothes with the help of jin choosing his outfit.
Taehyung :" do taetae look cute mommy?" Jin smiled and caressed his cheeks .
Jin:" my baby look so adorable ". Taehyung giggled.
Taehyung :" thank you mommy " Taehyung walked to the living room.
Jin:" I just hope you find happiness my baby " he talked to himself and walked behind Taehyung towards the living room.