🌸8🌸

Jungkook pov : 
I walked up to his room ,I opened the door and he was wearing his clothes .
Jungkook:" tiger ?" He didn't turne around .
Jungkook:" baby please ?" He turned to me .
Taehyung:" what do you want ?" I was surprised by his outburst.
Jungkook:" tiger come with me to my room ,I will tell you something ". I walked thank God he was following behind .
I opened the door and he entered .he set on my bed .

I pulled something from my closet

I pulled something from my closet .
Jungkook:" see this baby " he took it from my hand and looked through .
Taehyung:" why are giving me that ?" .
It was pictures of me and Liza when we were in love .

Jungkook:" me and Liza were lovers "

Taehyung:" what do I have to do with that jungkook" .
Jungkook:" I loved her to the point I gave her a blind trust ,I was a young CEO back then ,she took that as an opportunity to get my CEO title ".
I looked at him ,he was listening.
Jungkook:" then one day I made someone to follow her to find her cheating on me with my best friend ,when I knew that she dumbed me and she told me that he is better then me ".he was in deep thoughts.
Jungkook:" she got married then things started to go down for her so she started calling me ,I met her two times in America ,I got drunk and we had sex " he got up .
Taehyung:" she is pregnant now is it your kid ?" .
Jungkook:" when I woke up in the morning ,her husband was in front of me ,he said he will take revenge on me , time passes and he burned my house ,I moved with dad and mom now ". He set again .
Taehyung:" why Appa said you passed every night with her ?" I got up and walked to him and stayed in front of him .
Jungkook:" I promised myself that I will take revenge too ,I started with her ,so last week I called her in a hotel ".
Taehyung:" did you sleep with her ?" He was sad .
Jungkook:" I didn't baby , everyone thought I did but I don't sleep with bitches" .
Taehyung:" what did you do ?" .
Jungkook:" she prepared herself before coming , she put cameras ,she got some drugs to make me drunk and make me sign some papers that I gave my whole properties to her " he gasped .
Taehyung:" did you ?" I pulled him to me .
Jungkook:" I made myself like I was drunk and heard her whole conversation with her husband,she thinks that I sign some papers but I changed them ". He smiled .
Jungkook:" I called her today to gain her trust actually I called her to provoke her husband ,his merchandise is on their way here I made him focused on his wife because my membership are stealing it " .
Namjoon:" Holly shit jungkook" I turned to find them all at the door.
Jin:" you are so clever" .
Mom:" I'm sorry son ".
Jungkook:" it's fine ".
Dad:" sorry son ". I smiled .
Jungkook:" I just wanted to make everything at place ,now that you know ,I will go I have work " I got up and walked away .
Jin:" kook ?" I stopped .
Jungkook:" yeah ?"
Jin:" I'm sorry for accusing you".
Jungkook:" it's fine ,I don't blame you ,your son was angry at me but that fine I hope you will find someone better for him " he widen his eyes .
Namjoon:" we can't ,you or no one " .
Jungkook:" I don't think your son will accept me again after all I broke our promise " I looked at them and walked away .
I was walking to my home office until I heard .
Taehyung:" kookie ?" I turned around and found a crying taehyung.
Taehyung:" are you going to leave taetae ?" He came back to little .
He run to me .
Jungkook:" don't cry " he sobbed .
Taehyung:" are you?" .
Jungkook:" never gonna leave my tiger " he looked up ,I hugged him .
He hugged tightly .
Jungkook:" calm down baby " . He looked at me .
Taehyung:" where is my ring ?" He pouted .
Jungkook:" it's you who throw it at my beautiful face " I glared at him ,he giggled .
Taehyung:" I want my ring kookie " .I smiled and pulled him from my Jean pocket .
Jungkook:" here ,if you remove it this time I will spunk your ass " he giggled.
Taehyung:" kookie said bad words " I chuckled .he wear it .

Taehyung:" kookie my ring is beautiful then yours " he giggled at my glaring face

Taehyung:" kookie my ring is beautiful then yours " he giggled at my glaring face .
Jungkook:" mine is big " .
Taehyung:" bad bunny " he pulled away from me and was walking.
Jungkook:" what did you say ?" He run .
Taehyung:" mommy there is a rabbit in the house " he shouted .
Jin:" what ? Where is it ?" He run to the living room where all were there .
He pointed at me and all of them started to laugh .
Jungkook:" want some punishment tiger ?" He giggled .
Dad :" we finally got for you a daring person you can't ever fight for it ".
Yoongi :" why aren't you angry huh ? You always are rude to us " .
Jungkook:" there is a difference between you and my husband ".
They gasped .
Jin:" you still want him ?" .
Taehyung:" kookie want tiger " I gestures him to come to me and he came .
Jungkook:" who said I don't want this cute little baby huh?" Jin was in tears .
Jin:" thank you kook" .
Jungkook:" that's nothing hyung" he gasped .
Jin:" he - he just called me hyung Holly cows " I laughed .
Seohyun:" he just laughed " she widened their eyes .
Jungkook:" let's go baby ,they started acting weird " I pulled him with me .
Jungkook:" sleep with me or in your room ?" He run to my room and jumped in bed .
Taehyung:" kookie this room is beautiful " .
Jungkook:" you can sleep here baby ".
Taehyung:" I want here " I nodded .I walked to my bathroom and changed then got out he was playing with my phone .
Taehyung:" kookie ?" .
Jungkook:" yes baby ?" I was drying my hair .
Taehyung:" how to play with phones ?" I walked to him .
I opened my phone .I teaches him some options .
Taehyung:" jiminie has one ,I will tell mommy to buy me one " .
Jungkook:" from now on if you want something you tell me baby , tomorrow we go and buy you one okay baby ?" He nodded cutely .
Taehyung:" thank you kookie " he hugged me ,I pulled him to bed and he hugged me .
Jungkook:" sleep baby it's late " he nodded ,he looked at me .
Jungkook:" what ?" .he blushed .
Taehyung:" kiss ?" I chuckled ,I kissed his cheeks ,he kept on looking at me .
Jungkook:" what ?" .
Taehyung:" kiss again ?" I chuckled I pulled his jaw and peck his lips quick ,he blushed so hard and hide his face .
Jungkook:" naughty boy ,good night baby" he giggled.
Taehyung:" night daddy " we hugged and slept.