🌸7🌸

Third person pov :
They were all sitting in the living room after the movie , taehyung was still in jungkook's lap until his phone rings loudly.taehyung looked through and turned to jungkook.
Taehyung:" who is Liza kookie ?" Everyone turned to jungkook glaring at him .
Seohyun:" you are still talking to that bitch aren't you?" Jungkook looked down .
Dad:" she left you for someone and you are still talking to her ". Jungkook glared at them all .
Jungkook:" I talk with who ever I want ".
Jin:" then why did you suggest to marry my son ,you know I gave him to you not for you to make him your husband out of guilt ".
Jungkook:" I fell in love with her ,I loved her that doesn't mean I still love her ".
Namjoon:" well you are practically passing every night in her house that explains all ". jungkook got up .
Jungkook:" and I'm still your boss ,you don't give me orders ".
Namjoon:" I have all rights to defend my son from you ,he is being played with before you married him jungkook".
Jungkook:" if it's like that keep your son to yourself ,I wanted him because he was my type ". taehyung looked at jungkook with teary eyes .
Taehyung:" you are a big Meany" he throw the ring at jungkook face .
Taehyung:" you don't keep your promise ,I don't want you anymore ".
He run to his room .
Seohyun:" you are a jerk that never change even if you are my son ".
Jungkook:" she is pregnant ".
Jin glared at him .
Dad :" so what ?" .
Jungkook:" I didn't want to tell you that ,I slept with her when I was in America ". A loud slap was heard in the living room .
Jin:" so what is my son for you huh a joke , a toy , a path to save yourself ,that's not gonna happen ".
Jungkook:" Jin your son is my future that I was searching for ,you just jumped to conclusions".
Yoongi:" he is a little ,he trusted you in few hours ,he believes you are his happiness but you took it away ".
Jungkook:" I know that , she is pregnant but it's not my baby her husband divorced her ,she has nowhere to go" .
Jin:" you fucking said you slept with her ".
Jungkook:" that was last year ". He shouted .
Namjoon:" she is pregnant fucking hell ,what do you expect".
Jungkook:" she is two months pregnant".they all looked at him .
Seohyun:" why are you telling us that now ?" .
Jungkook:" because she is coming to live with me " they gasped .
Seohyun:" this is my house I don't accept that ".
Jungkook:" okay then I will take her to my mansion ".
They all were angry at him .
After that a knock on the door was heard the maid open and Liza cane in .
She walked towards jungkook.
Liza :" thank you so much for accepting me kookie " he just nodded .
Dad :" get out of here " jungkook widen his eyes at his dad words .
Jungkook:" what ?" .
Dad :" you heard me ,out of here ".
Jungkook:" I'm just helping why are you all like that ?".
Jin:" forget about my son ,and I quit with your gang " he walked away .
Seohyun:" if you go out of that door jungkook ,you will regret many things ".
Yoongi:" if someone left you and got married what are you waiting from her ? Love ? Care? That's what you were going to have with taehyung and it's sincere ". jungkook kept looking at them.
Taehyung walked down from the stairs with red eyes ,he looked at jungkook then away ,his eyes met Liza and he walked to her .
Taehyung:" you must be Liza ?" .
Liza :" yes and who are you ?" .
Taehyung looked at jungkook.
Taehyung:" no one ,just piece of crap " Jin screamed .
Jin:" taehyung stop saying that " he shouted at taehyung .
Taehyung:" why ? No one wants taetae ,is it because I'm raped ,is it because I'm ugly , because I'm little and stupid?" Jungkook grabbed his jaw .
Jungkook:" don't never say that " taehyung pulled his face away .
Taehyung:" you are the first one who doesn't want taetae " . Jungkook backed away surprised.
Jungkook:" I want you Taehyung ,you are my husband " taehyung shook his head .
Liza :" what ?" .
Taehyung:" liar liar liaaaar " .
Jungkook:" taehyung please ".
Taehyung:" I may not understand but I feel , I may be still a kid in my head but I know what to think ". His personality changed that surprised all of them.
Jin:" taehyung calm down ".
Taehyung:" no why should I ,the person who promised is joking around because I'm little ".
Jungkook:" taehyung ? Why are you talking like adults ".
Taehyung:" because I have disorders " .
Jungkook:" Jin what's happening?" .
Jin:" I don't give explanation about my son when you don't even care about it ".
Jungkook:" I do care fucking hell ,I like him ,I want to know him , I want to feel him ,fuck I want him as mine ".
Their was silence in the living room with an angry Liza .
Namjoon:" taehyung when he was a kids had an accident that caused for him to loose memory".
Jin:" when he started regaining them he started to act more like he is at the age of 6 or 7 years old boy ,with the years taehyung personality started to change about his mood ".
Namjoon:" sometimes he act like a kid then suddenly his adult memory come back ".
Jungkook:" is it curable ?" .
Jin:" yes but with time " .
Jungkook:" Tae ?" Taehyung looked at him .
Taehyung:" what?" .
Jungkook:" so you are  adult now ".
Taehyung:" yeah ". jungkook walked to him but taehyung backed away .
Taehyung:" don't touch me ".
Liza :" what is going on ?" .
Jungkook:" I should ask you the same question ".
Liza :" you are married ,why did you call me to come for ?" .
Jungkook:" I did all this scene to get something from you ".
Jin:" what ?"
Jungkook:" how about to tell your so called husband I ain't joking about killing him this time " she widen there eyes .
Liza :" how did you know ?" .
Jungkook:" I'm the biggest mafia I know everything ".
Liza :" I ... I love you kookie ". I laughed . taehyung eyes saddened.
Jungkook:" that was in the past I won't fall for it this time ". She gasped .
The guards came and took her out .
Jungkook:" taehyung" Taehyung looked at him and walked away .
Jungkook:" fuck " I looked down.