🌸21🌸

Jungkook pov :
I was taking fresh air ,there is snow everywhere ,i walking until my phone rings .
Jungkook:" hello".
Jin:" Jungkook ,taehyung please ".
He was sobbing.
Jungkook:" what happened?".
Jin:" he run away ,kook its been an hour ,please he is little ,he ... He " it stopped .
Namjoon:" junkook jin fainted ,please look for taehyung ,please kook ".
I called my guards and we searched the whole hallways and all the building,nothing.my phone rings .
Yoongi:" jungkook, in the *** park come quick".
I run .
I walked to the park and found yoongi and my gang there but a little far from a person laying in bench .
Yoongi:" its him ,go kook" i walked to him .he was shaking ,he wasn't wearing something thick for snow ,he will get sick .
Jungkook:" taehyung?*.
He looked at me ,damn his eyes red .he looked away .
Jungkook:" taehyung , look at me " he turned to me .
Taehyung:" go kookie ,its cold ,go home " i lifted him and we walked my gang behind me until we made it home .
I put him in the sofa ,he was like a robot.
Seohyun:" tae ? Tae baby ,talk to us ".
He was just looking at us not talking .
Tears were falling down .
Namjoon :" jin wokeup ..tae ,taehyung" he came running to taehyung .
Taehyung got up and walked to the corner and set there .
Yoongi:" what's wrong with him ".
I made like shut up with my finger and walked to taehyung.i set beside him .
Jungkook:" taehyung ,look at me " .
Taehyung:" where is mommy ?".
Jungkook:" call jin " jin came running and hugged taehyung .
Taehyung:" mommy p-please tell kookie im sorry " .
I was looking at him deeply.
Jin:" tell him ".
Taehyung:" i-i can't im scared he won't love me again ,he hate me now " .
Jungkook:" tae ?" I set beside him .
He doesn't look at me .
Jungkook:" why aren't you looking at me ?".
Taehyung:" im embarrassed ,i don't deserve kookie's forgiveness right?".
Jungkook:" you shouldn't do what you've done " he sobbed.
Taehyung:" im sorry ,i won't do it again ".
Jungkook:" if I'm your husband you should thank god im in love with you ,a mafia should never fall in love ".he nodded.
Taehyung:" okay " he sniff.
Taehyung:" here , I'm sorry i fell in love with you too ,i did take your freedom". He gave me his ring .
Jin:" what are you doing tae?".
Jungkook:" what the fuck are you doing?".
Taehyung:" i hate myself , i hate being born,i hate my life ,at the end you shouldn't love someone like me ".
I got up.
Jungkook:" what the fuck is wrong with you ?".
He walked to our room.
Jin:" i don't know what's wrong but i feel taehyung depression is back ".
Jungkook:" fuck ".
Yoongi:" didn't you say that he was rapped the day of Christmas?".
Seohyun:" its tomorrow".
Jungkook:" he is making me hate him ,because he was raped he stopped in the middle of our intimate moments".
Namjoon:" he hate it kook, he was forced to do it ".
Jungkook:" i didn't force him ,its just he is jealous and he can't control it ".
Dad:" so that's why he was saying he can't control it ".
Jungkook:" the letters changed him , actually they were emails ".
I sighed .
Hoseok:" kook talk to him ". I nodded .
I walked to our room and opened the door ,he was in the corner sobbing hard .
I lifted him .
Jungkook:" look at me ".
He was shaking and sobbing.he didn't look at me .
Jungkook:" i said look at me " he looked up ,his eyes was so red and his bottom lips shaking.
Jungkook:" what's inside your head now?".
Taehyung:" that you hate me ".
Jungkook:" remove that from your head , i love you ,im deeply in love with you ".
Taehyung:" i---i ... " he sobbed .
Jungkook:" forget it , the letters were from people i don't even know their names ".
Taehyung:" im sorry ".
Jungkook:" you should trust me , and know that girls and boys don't attract me like you do baby " he hugged me and sobbed .
Jungkook:" i can't cheat on someone im running after him and im in love with you baby ".
Taehyung:" im not confident about myself kookie ,i always feel that im not good for you ".
Jungkook:" you are perfect for me ".
Taehyung:" i love you " i put the ring back and he smiled ,sitting on my lap .
Jungkook:" and one more thing baby ,you will be dead punished this time i swear ".
Taehyung:" why ? What did i do ?".
Jungkook:" my dick is hard god damn it stop moving". He laughed so hard almost falling from my lap .
Taehyung:" daddy ".
Jungkook:" oh shut up " i put him in bed and got up pulled my pants hearing him giggling.
Taehyung:" daddy ".
Jungkook:" i will attack in no time ".he giggled again .
Taehyung:" daddyyyyyyyy".
Jungkook:" fuck you ".
I run to the bathroom .
Taehyung:" kookie you had a wet spot on your grey boxer did kookie cum?".i swore aloud .i looked down and a spot was wet ,i groaned .this adorable naughty boy is so dangerous.
I run after him .
Taehyung:" yaaaaaaaaa , kookieeeeee". I run after him .
He was laughing and screaming.
We heard a loud knock on the door .
I wear my joggers and opened the door .
Namjoon:" what's that screaming is everything okay ?".
Jungkook:" you dont have a naughty boy like mine ,he is dangerous ". We heard taehyung laughing .
Jin:" glad to hear him laughing.
Taehyung:" mommy kookie cum untouched ". I groaned all were laughing at me ,i closed the door on their faces and grabbed taehyung tickling him .
Jungkook:" you like embarrassing daddy huh , this baby boy need punishments ".he was squirming .
Taehyung:" im sorry , spare me sir " .i slapped his ass .
Jungkook:" what's the key word ?".
Taehyung:" i love you " i stopped and pulled him to me in bed and he put his head on my chest ,i kissed him and he put his leg over my torso making me caressing it .
I turned and opened his leg and pulled him to me .
Jungkook:" you are the one that makes me sad and happy at the same period  ,i love you baby" .
He smiled .
Taehyung:" i love you kookie , so much " .
We kissed and i slept on top of him