🌸41🌸

Third-person pov :
It's been a week of preparation, the tops were trying to figure out about their outfits and the bottoms were trying to end the preparation before the due day, Seohyun and join tried to separate jungkook and taehyung but all they heard after is their moans and groaning sound coming from their room it was no point in separating them because they always sneak out at night to meet.
Today was going to be a bad day because it was a strict decision for both of them. After all, the parents wanted both husbands in separate mansions so they gathered them all in the living room to discuss it.

Jin:" today we will separate you both ".
Jungkook: "why are you forbidding me to see him?".
Seohyun:" you fetus should at least not see your husband on the wedding day ".jungkook glared at his mom and jin.
Jungkook:" there is no point in doing that, the more you separate us the more I fuck him ". Taehyung slapped jungkook chest.
Taehyung:" jeon freak jungkook behave our parents is here ".
Jungkook:" look who is telling me to behave, last time I remember you moaned in front of dad ". Taehyung blushed and the room was filled with laughter.
Taehyung:" oh mommy I will be separated from this stubborn jeon".
Jungkook:" don't you dare jeon taehyung ".taehyung giggles.
Yoongi:" at least for one night ".
Jungkook:" okay but I still want to talk with the".
Namjoon:" kook my son is sore from yesterday, you said talk so you have 5 minutes no more mister ".
Jungkook glared at them.
He grabbed taehyung hand and walked to their room.
He pulled taehyung to him.
Jungkook:" I will miss you ". Taehyung pecks his lips.
Taehyung:" I will miss you more hubby ".
Jungkook:" is our baby giving you hard time?".he caressed his belly that is big now.
Taehyung is in his latest months, he is already in his 8th month so one month to go, he didn't want to have a honeymoon before the delivery of his baby girl and jungkook didn't complain about that.
They planned to have a small vacation with the whole family on the beach with their children all of them agreed on that.
Taehyung:" I feel just tired that's all hubby ".
Jungkook:" you should rest honey you've been working so much lately with your restaurant and wedding".
Taehyung:" I will rest after our wedding kookie".
Jungkook smirked and pulled taehyung to him.
Jungkook:" do you think you will rest after our wedding baby?".
Taehyung blushed because jungkook was looking hot when he smirked.
Taehyung:" you should give my ass some rest, you get it every night ".
Jungkook:" that's because I can not get away from your sexy body honey ".
Taehyung pecks his lips.
Jungkook:" but I will give you some rest after because yesterday you got contractions after our intimate time ".
Taehyung:" the contractions were because I run with Jimin".
Jungkook:" you should be careful baby ".
Taehyung:" I will hubby, come on kookie let's prepare your clothes ".
He walked towards the closet and they made the bag and he gave it to jungkook.
Taehyung:" you have everything you need?".
Jungkook:" yes thank you love ".
They kissed and there was a bang on the door.
Namjoon:" yo kook if you are fucking I swear to God I will cut your balls ". They laughed.
Jungkook:" no I'm not " he opened the door and met with namjoon and hoseok.
Hoseok:" that's not fine to separate us ".
Taemin:" oh God it's just for one night plus it's not good the see us before the wedding".
Jungkook:" okay honey, we will go now ".
They walked towards the main door.
Taehyung:" call me when you get their okay hubby?".
Jungkook:" okay love, and baby don't forget your vitamins and wear something it's a little cold for you and our baby " taehyung hugged jungkook.
Taehyung:" I will my love ".they kissed and jungkook walked with the tops out.
When jungkook arrived to the other mansion they eat dinner that was prepared by taehyung.
Yoongi:"  that's so delicious".
Jungkook:" my husband is a good cook now ".
Hoseok:" true , our husbands are unseparated these that's don't you think?".
Namjoon:" they got more into the friendship because of the wedding preparations".
Jungkook:" taehyung and jimin are like brothers , they have almost same reactions ".
Yoongi:" I would say they are soulmates ".
Jungkook:" yeah , did you guys think about the vacation?".
Namjoon:" where should we go?".
Jungkook:" I don't know , beach?".
Yoongi:" ah beach will have our husbands jealous ".
Hoseok:" taemin is a monster when he gets jealous ,I don't want to pass my married life on the couch ". They laughed.
Jungkook:" how about Jeju Island?".

Namjoon:"that's a great idea ".
Jungkook:" good then that's settled ".
Yoongi:"what about their pregnancy?".
Jungkook:" taehyung didn't want a honeymoon because of his pregnancy , he wanted to have our baby first ".
Hoseok:" same ".
Yoongi:" okay then lets have our children then we think what to do after ".
Jungkook:" okay , good night guys ".they said good night and they walked towards their rooms.
This mansion isn't bigger then the one that taehyung is staying in ,it's jungkook second mansion but he rarely come here to stay.
He walked to his room and changed then his phone rings.
He pulled it and talked.
Jungkook:" hey love ".
Taehyung:" you didn't call me ".
They were in a video call , jungkook chuckled at the pouting lips of taehyung.
Jungkook:" I was going to but me and others were talking about the vacation ".
Taehyung:" ah okay , so where to this time?".
Jungkook:" Jeju Island baby " taehyung widen his eyes.
Taehyung:" wow that's great hubby , we will have so much fun ".
Jungkook:" I hope you will have fun and be happy ".
Taehyung:" I will hubby, I'm happy that life gave me a great husband ". Jungkook smiled.
Jungkook:" and I'm happy to have my cute preggy baby so stunning loving me and caring for me ".
Taehyung:" you know kook , my wish came true the first day I met you, but I couldn't imagine that someone like you will love someone like me ".
Jungkook:" why baby?".
Taehyung:" because you were fantasy in my imaginary fairy tale, with time my fairy tale becomes reality and I wouldn't be more thankful to meet a guy like you ".
Jungkook:" let's get married now baby" they laughed.
Taehyung: just wait a little more ".
Jungkook:" it's hard baby to be away from you ".
Taehyung:" same hubby".
Jungkook:" I love you so much honey".
Taehyung:" I love you more hubby ".
Jungkook:" come on love you look tired let's sleep ".
Taehyung:" okay hubby , night kookie".
Jungkook:" night love " they let the video call between them and they slept facing each other.

------_------------------------
Hello lovelies.
I wanted to make this chapter the end but I was thinking to make a chapter of their wedding so yeah it will be great for an epilogue too.

Hope you all are doing great , take care and stay safe 💘💗😘