🌸39🌸

Taehyung pov :
It has been two weeks and jungkook didn't wake up, I still believe that he will wake up and embrace me, in this two weeks a lot happened, I got my exams from being a top pastry chef, all the family was there but all I wished is my husband beside m, I want him to be there for me, now I know without him is just earth empty and my happiness is him, I missed him to the point I feel so suffocated. And about mark they tortured him until he died I was happy because of that shit I'm waiting for my husband, my love to wake up.

I was sitting beside jungkook in bed, his bruises healed a little bit but all we waited is for him to wake up.
Jin:" baby tae please take some rest ".
I nodded because it's been two days that I didn't sleep correctly.
Taehyung:" please mommy tell me if anything happens".
Jin:" of course tae ". I walked towards the small bed that was in the room and laid down rubbing my belly and sleep took over me.

Third-person pov :
The family was in the room they looked at taehyung and smiled sadly.
Seohyun:" he's been so weak this two weeks poor baby ".
Yoongi:" I forced him one time to go home but he refused yesterday to go ".
Namjoon:" my son isn't eating correctly I'm scared for his baby ".
They were talking not noticing the movement of the person who is laying in bed until a groan was heard.
Hoseok:" oh my God ".
Jin:" jungkook!" Jungkook looked at them and groaned.
Jungkook:" w-water ".
Seohyun grabbed a cup and a straw and jungkook drunk some then looked at them.
Namjoon:" are you hurt somewhere kook?".
Jungkook:" no ".
Jin:" let me call the doctor" in run out and came back with a doctor and a nurse.
Doctor:" are you hurt when I touch your wounds?". The doctor was touching his hands and legs and jungkook just shook his head as a no.
Doctor:" good news you are out of danger now, you should take a rest , you were so strong ".he smiled and jungkook smiled a little.
Jungkook:" where is tae?". They looked behind them and they saw a sleeping taehyung.
Jin:" taehyung didn't have a peaceful sleep, he was so stressed ".
Jin was going to wake him up but jungkook stopped him.
Jungkook:" don't let him sleep ". Jin nodded.
Jungkook:" who was it?".
Hoseok:" what?".
Jungkook:" who was going to hit us with the car?".
Yoongi:" mark ".
Jungkook:" mark? My childhood best friend?".
Namjoon:" yeah, he wanted to take revenge on taehyung".
Jungkook:" he didn't ,Mark called me a day before and said that he loves me ,I said I'm married now so he wanted to end me to not be with someone else ".
Seohyun:" that shit of a bitch is obsessed ".
Jungkook:" yeah ".jungkook looked at taehyung and smiled.
Namjoon:" good because now he is in hell ". Jungkook tried to chuckle but he groaned.
Taehyung:" mommy!" .they turned around and smiled.
Taehyung got up and looked towards the bed and widen his eyes then started sobbing.
Taehyung:" jungkook? Oh my God kookie you are awake ".
He embraced jungkook who hugged him so tightly.
Jungkook:" baby ,I missed you ". Taehyung pulled away.
Taehyung:" I missed you more , you don't know how it's hard to be without you kookie ,it's hard to sleep without you beside me " he said that through tears.
Jungkook:" sssssh baby calm your breathing ,I'm okay now ". Taehyung nodded.
Taehyung:" I love you kookie so much ".he hugged jungkook.
Jungkook:" I love you more honey ".
Jungkook:" why is something different in you baby?".
Taehyung:" what?".
Jungkook:" you... I don't know you look more mature now ".
Taehyung:" was I a kid before?" He made like a thinking face making them laugh.
Jungkook:" my kid " he pulled him and peck his lips.
Namjoon:" that's true , taehyung went in a shock when you were unconscious, so his past memories made an impact on him resulting him to remember them and his side came back to normal ".
Jungkook nodded.
Jungkook:" I'm happy baby " he caressed taehyung cheeks.
Taehyung:" I have good news for you hubby" jungkook smiled at the cute nickname.
Jungkook:" tell me baby ".
Taehyung:" I had exams , and I got the highest scores so now I'm top pastries chef " jungkook widen his eyes.
Jungkook:" oh God baby, I'm... I'm so happy ,I'm so proud of you honey so proud " he embraced him so hard forgetting his wounds.
Taehyung:" thank you hubby it's because of you now I have a future ".
Jungkook:" that's great , now you will make my life sweeter ". Taehyung giggled.
Taehyung:" when we get home I will make use of cakes for you ".
Jungkook:" I will love to taste everything from you baby ".
Seohyun:" and if you keep doing this sweet conversation we will have diabetes " they laughed.jimin and team in entered.
Jimin:" koookiiiieee" he screamed and run to jungkook and hugged him.
Jungkook:" how is little mochi doing?".
Jimin:" I'm good kookie".
Yoongi:" jimin and taemin had their exams too and they are too dancers ".
Jimin hugged yoongi.
Jungkook :" that's so good to hear ".
He smiled at them.
Dad:" good to see you son ".
Jungkook dad entered and embraced his son.
Jungkook:" thanks dad ".
Dad:" and I'm proud of you son ".
Jungkook:" why?".
Dad:" your company is number one in America and Europe now because I've sent your last collection with your top models and the clothes are out of the deposit". Jungkook coughed.
Taehyung:" oh hubby slowly , here some water ".
Jungkook:" you gave me all this good news and you want me to stay calm ".
His dad laughed.
Jungkook:" I'm soo happy ".
Taehyung:" you should rest hubby ".
Jungkook pulled taehyung.
Jungkook:" you look skinny baby , why you didn't eat ".taehyung looked down .
Taehyung:" my appetite is close for food hubby ,I wasn't into food because my husband is laying in bed lifeless " his tears was falling he remembers the days when jungkook was lifeless in bed.
Jungkook:" but honey you should eat did you forget you are carrying our baby ". He caressed his belly so gently.
Taehyung:" I'm sorry kookie ".
Jungkook:" don't be sorry darling , but you will eat from now on okay?".taehyung nodded.the others went out after saying they will buy dinner for them all.
Jungkook:" give me a kiss I miss your lips baby " taehyung blushed and peck jungkook lips but jungkook didn't pull rather he kissed him hard and hummed.
Jungkook:" wow my energy pill ". Taehyung giggled and jungkook pulled him and they stayed chatting.

----------------------------------------------

Good night or have a nice day lovelies 🥰😘💗💘