🌸3🌸

Jungkook pov :
It was morning time and I got up to take shower and wear my clothes .

I walked down to the living room to find jimin with taehyung with colouring books and yoongi looking fondly at jimin

Taehyung:" uncle yoongi , when are you going to take jimin to have ice cream?" Yoongi looked at taehyung smiling.
Yoongi :" jimin cleaned his room so as reward I will take him for a date " taehyung nodded but a little sadness in his eyes.jimin giggled.
Jimin:" daddy can we buy taetae ice cream too?" Yoongi nodded .i walked and set beside yoongi.
Yoongi :" morning boss " I just nodded .taehyung bowed to me and walked away to the kitchen.
Yoongi :" I feel bad ,I can't take him out he is still in danger " I nodded.namjoon walked in .
Namjoon:" morning "
Jungkook:" jiyong put your son on a site of slaves " namjoon looked so angry.
Namjoon:" I will kill him "
Jungkook:" this was his plan , play it cool , he knows I was going to buy him, he works under taeyang" yoongi gasped.
Yoongi:" how in the hell did he manage that?"
Jungkook:" yesterday he put cameras, he knew you are his father , he is taking revenge because I killed his boyfriend" they nodded.
Namjoon:" what am I gonna do?".
Yoongi:" I was going to take taehyung with jimin but he is in danger now " .
Namjoon:" I don't want him to suffer more , shit yesterday he was trembling calling master while hiding his face " .
Jin:" my son is traumatized by the mafia that took him".
Namjoon:" we will find a way honey , just we should hide our son for a period " he nodded jin has tears.
Jungkook:" tell hoseok to erase his data ,I will put a new certificate for him that he isn't a slave " jin hugged me
Jin:" thank you so much " I nodded ,I was going to go.
Taehyung:" m-mommy?" He had blood on his hand.
Jin:" oh my God taebaby what did you do?" Namjoon and jin run to him .taehyung was sobbing.
Taehyung:" I...i was preparing breakfast for master but taetae cut his finger " he pointed at me.
Jin:" who told you he is your master baby?".
Taehyung:" monster told me he will give me to another master " I rubbed my forehead that fuvktard took advantage for him being little.
I walked to taehyung and make him look up , jin rubbed a tissue on his finger to stop the blood.
Jungkook:" did monster told you other things?" He nodded surely.
Taehyung:" he told me to hear what you talk and write them in a book , he is coming to take me , mommy I don't want to go back taetae hurt " he sobbed.
Namjoon:" fucker " he said that angry.i grabbed his chin.
Jungkook:" he won't come to take you okay? What did he tell you?"
Taehyung:" he told taetae to do what master tell me to do or he will punish me " he sobbed, he hugged me which surprised us all ,I put my hand on his back.
Jin:" kook I... I'm lost he was abused " I pulled him to sit because he wouldn't let me go .
Jungkook:" what was he doing to you?" He looked up.
Taehyung:" monsters touched taetae " jin sobbed.
Namjoon:" tae baby did they touch you in your body?" He nodded.
Jungkook:" tell me where?" He shook his head.
Taehyung:" scared mommy hate taetae " jin hugged him.
Jin:" mommy will never hate taetae baby okay?" Just then my mom and dad came in.
Donghae :" what's going on?" I made a ssss sound he nodded and set down.
Jungkook:" taehyung tell me where when I touch you just nod okay?" He nodded.
I touched his hands he shook his head then his shoulders he shook his head ,I touched his abdomen he shook his head .i got up and lifted him to stand .i put my finger  on his ass he nodded then I put on his crotch he nodded .jin started sobbing with namjoon.
Jungkook:" I think he was raped " namjoon fell down crying .taehyung was shaking.
Yoongi :" he was raped but he doesn't know what was happening since he is a little ".
Donghae :" we should take him for a check up " .
Yoongi:" he is in a slave list " .he widen his eyes.
Taehyung:" daddy mommy hate taetae?" Jin hugged him with namjoon too.
Bamjoon:" mommy and daddy will never hate taetae okay baby?" Taehyung nodded.
Jungkook:" he knows that what they did isn't a good thing " they nodded but they kept looking at me because I was looking deep at taehyung.
Jimin:" taetae come play with minie" they run to jimin's room.
Jin:" I dreamed to make his life completed but now knowing they took his innocent away from him ,I'm a bad father for him " .
Jungkook:" this isn't your fault jin , but I will make sure to make them pay for what they did " they looked at me.
Donghae :" I thought you don't care " .
Jungkook:" I kill for my family dad" they smiled at me.
Namjoon:" I think no marriage for taehyung like we dreamed honey " his tears was falling.
Seohyun:" taehyung is innocent we can't give him to someone that will make him suffer more " .
Jin:" the slave title won't be off if he doesn't marry and change his family name , that was like jimin " .
Jungkook:" yoongi what did you do to erase jimin slave title?"
Yoongi:" I got in a relationship with him but that wasn't enough I was seeing his pictures in the black market until I married him and blocked his page " I nodded.
Jin:" my son is doomed now "
Namjoon:" let's change country "
Jungkook:" that won't change a thing " .
Seohyun:" poor kid " .
Donghae :" I will talk to kang for his son " .
Jungkook:" don't , he is already a player , he will make it worst " .
Donghae :" what we gonna do?".
Jungkook:" arrange a marriage dad "
Seohyun:" what? For who?"
Jin:" I won't give my son to someone who will make him suffer kook , he is already raped nobody will want him " .
Jungkook:" I will, will you give him to me " .they gasped , they widen their eyes.