🌸20🌸

Jungkook pov :
I kissed him and he moaned .
Jungkook:" baby ?".
Taehyung:" yes !".
Jungkook:" are you sure baby ?".
Taehyung:" yes daddy ,please ".
Jungkook:" you are shaking baby ".
Taehyung:" im shaking because a huge pipi is going to enter taetae ass " i laughed ,im was horny but him saying that really gave me good laugh .
Jungkook:" oh my god i have crumps ".he giggled .
Taehyung:" daddy !". He set on my lap and kisses my neck and sucking hard ,i groaned its a turn on .
I pulled his shirt off .
Jungkook:" my baby is naughty today " he moaned because im squeezing his ass .
Taehyung:" daddy off " he pulled my shirt off and was looking at my tattoos .
Taehyung:" my daddy is hot " i pulled him and kissed him , i put him in bed and pulled his pants and boxers he hides himself .
Jungkook:" only me will see you baby , let daddy have some fun ". He pulled his legs making me in between them ,i kissed his thighs ,he was a moaning mess .
Taehyung:" let me see you daddy please " he pulled my pants and boxers down .and he widen his eyes .
Jungkook:" you are still young to get traumatised" he giggled.
Taehyung:" its so big daddy ,i love it " i groaned at him stroking my length.
Jungkook:" aah baby ,easy on me " he was playing with him ,pleasuring me making me even more hard. I put a finger on him ,preparing him .
Taehyung:" aah daddy " he moaned sinfully.
I grabbed the lube and a condom and went back to him.
Taehyung:" why do you have so much condoms ?" I looked at him ,not having answers about that question.
Jungkook:" it was there way before i know you baby " he stopped ,hiding himself .
Taehyung:" so you made love before with so much people " .i stopped .
Jungkook:" are we going to talk about that now after making my dick triple size of it and then stop ?".
Taehyung:" i asked you a question ".
Jungkook:" that was before ,before i met you ,and i was careless before ,i had sex protected that's why i have so much condoms ". He put on his boxer and got up ,walked to the closet that has a small dresser and opened it .
Taehyung:" what's that " i looked at it and put my hand on my face .
Im doomed ,i put on my clothes .
Jungkook:" baby please "
Taehyung:" what's that Jungkook".
Jungkook:" letters of my hookups girls and boys " .
He lifted them and read one .
Taehyung:" i hope to meet you again " he turned to me .
Jungkook:" it was in the past ".
Taehyung:" fucking past ? It was last week fucking hell ,the date is written here " he slammed the letters on the floor ,he came back to adult self .
Jungkook:" what am i supposed to do huh ? Show you a letter of someone that i don't even remember?" I shouted at his face .
Taehyung:" you know what ? I doubted myself to be perfect for you Jungkook,while i know you can get billion of hot and sexy girls ,and im here trying to act like im a normal human but deep down im just a stupid retarded little person " .
I was just looking at him , surprised that he talked like that about himself .
Jungkook:" what the fuck " . he read another one .
Taehyung:" seems you have who loves you better mr JK " i widen my eyes .
Taehyung:" someone who can pleasure you in a hotel better not around your husband ". I was so shocked .
Jungkook:" baby!" He slammed my phone on the floor.
Taehyung:" don't fucking baby me Jungkook" he screamed .
Jungkook:" hear me out " .
Taehyung:" shut up ,just shut up Jungkook ,you disgust me " my anger was to the top ,i got up and walked to him ,i grabbed his arm.
Jungkook:" i disgust you ?, funny how you don't let me explain just running your mouth like that ".
Taehyung:" i hate you ,you cheated on me ".
Jungkook:" oh i cheated ,i didn't know ,as long as i remember im still keeping my dick to you " he slapped me .
I let his arm off and looked at him .
Angry , disappointed.
I looked deep at him ,he seem shocked of what he did .
Taehyung:" i-im s-sorry ,j-jungkook" he was going to walk to me ,i lifted my hand to stop him.
Jungkook:" don't even dare " he looked down .
I walked to the living room .
Dad:" what's all that shouting?".
Jungkook:" nothing" .
I was angry ,they know when i get angry how i react .
All where there in the living room .
Taehyung:" Jungkook?" .
Jungkook:" go fucking sleep " i said that in anger .
Namjoon:" what the hell kook ,why are you talking like that to him ?".
Jungkook:" oh you should ask your son ,what he did ".
Jin:" what did you do ?".
He said all what he did .
Taehyung:" im sorry ,im sorry ,i won't do it again please Jungkook".
Jungkook:" get back to the room " .
Taehyung:" i won't kookie please " .
I got up and walked out of the mansion .

Taehyung pov :
I looked to the door .
Jin:" why did you do that ?".
Namjoon:" the letters were from his hookups in the past taehyung , jungkook never touched anyone since he met you ,he even came home early ,he canceled all his underground meetings just for you ".
I looked down .
Taehyung:" but one said to come to a hotel without me knowing".
Jin:" did he go taehyung?" .
Namjoon:" so why are you angry ,why did you slap him ?".
Taehyung:" i don't know mommy , i don't control it ".
Seohyun:" what ?".
Taehyung:" i can't control it ".
Jin:" he is your husband tae ,you should've thought twice before making him angry ,he won't talk to you now ,let him cool down ".
Yoongi:" you should be thankful he is just walking around and not going to a club and hookup for real "in his hand a phone probably he called Jungkook.
I run grabbed my jacket and run out ,hearing my name being called .tomorrow is Christmas,so i run not knowing where i was .
I made him angry , he will be free now , I'm just a stupid person who lost his husband because i don't have confidence over myself.i won't come back ,i want him to be happy ,i just lost his trust . i set in a bench in a park ,snow falling ,i looked through the river that was now glass .