🌸28🌸

Third person POV :
They arrived in hawaii and entered The hotel for reservations .
Taehyung and jungkook were walking hand in hand .
Jungkook:" reservations under the name of jeon Jungkook"
Worker :" please give me a second".
They waited ,Taehyung is acting cute because he never traveled before so he was mesmerises by the view of the nature and the beach .
He passing in the hotel and giggling with jimin and taemin ,soobin too because he was invited by Jungkook to join his wedding .
Jungkook:" baby don't run ?".
The worker looked annoyed by Jungkook calling taehyung as baby ,she actually thought that they are all straight , she kept on looking at yoongi and hoseok even namjoon .
Worker :" mister jeon ,your reservation of 6 rooms is ready ".
Jin:" 6 rooms ,oh young man no sleeping with my son ,after two days is your wedding ,you should be separated".Jungkook glared at him .
Jungkook:" i can't even let him go to toilet and you are telling me to stay away from him for two days ? Hyung i will die ".the others laughed .
Seohyun:" jin is right ,you should be separated for at least this two days ,you meet just when we go out ". Jungkook whined like a small baby making taehyung to giggle .
Jungkook:" okay ,can you change it for big sized rooms and a single room for me ?".
Worker:" sure wait " she smirked .Jungkook actually noticed the changed behaviour of the worker but he shrugged it off .
Worker :" okay everything is settled down ,here the keys ".
They took it and walked ,it was the same hallway ,the rooms were near each other .
The others entered the rooms but two stayed out looking at each other .
Jungkook pulled taehyung to him by his waist and kissed his neck .
Taehyung:" i will miss you kookie " he pouted .
Jungkook:" i will too baby , now that im addicted to you its hard to let go of you ".
Taehyung peck his lips .
Taehyung:" i love you kookie ".
Jungkook:" i love you more " he peck his lips .
They hugged for a moment taking each others moment ,feeling for each other .after some time they pulled away .
Taehyung:" kiss me kookie " Jungkook smiled at his cute baby's request and kissed him hard .
Seohyun:" its a sin to separate them ,oh god they are glued " we pulled away and taehyung giggled .
Jin:" you should take rest Jungkook ,then we will go out yeah ?".
Jungkook nodded .
Jungkook :" okay baby ,take rest too ,we will meet after ,and don't wear something revealing " taehyung nodded cutely.jungkook pulled him and kissed him then they went inside .

Jungkook pov :

I was inside the room taking my clothes off from my bag ,the room was so nice and the view was stunning .

i was pulling until a knock on the door was heard ,i walked and the same worker was there sweating her hair in seductive way

i was pulling until a knock on the door was heard ,i walked and the same worker was there sweating her hair in seductive way .
Jungkook:" need something?".
Worker :" yeah from you ".
Jungkook:" what do you want ?".
Worker :" you ,i want you ". I clenched my jaw .
Jungkook:" im not an available fucker go open your legs with your father maybe he will know who is his bitch of a daughter he has " she glared at me .
Worker :" you are hot ,i want you and you should forget about that boy you don't have a future with him ".
I lifted my hand and two of my hidden guards came in .
Guard:" boss you called us ".
Jungkook:" eliminate her ".the girl shook from fear .
Worker :" who .... Who are you ?".
Jungkook:" you should know who am i before disturbing me " .
They took her and i slammed the door .
I grabbed my phone and i saw 3 calls from taehyung.
I called him back .
Jungkook:" baby ? Are you okay?" .
Taehyung:" meany husband i called you 3 times but you didn't answer me ".i chuckled.
Jungkook:" im sorry honey i didn't notice ".
Taehyung:" okay ,kookie ?".
Jungkook:" yes love ?".
Taehyung:" can i wear that ,i will send you a picture".
Jungkook:" okay baby i will see ".

Jungkook:" no baby ".
Taehyung:" but daddy ,mommy said we are going in a famous restaurant in hawaii ,please ?".
Jungkook:" baby this outfit is revealing your ass and i don't want to fight today ".
Taehyung:" taetae will walk with you please ?".
Jungkook:" no means no baby no more complaining" he went silent .
Taehyung:" o-okay " i heard some sniffling .
Jungkook:" are you crying baby ?".
He was silent .
Jungkook:" baby?".
Silent .
Jungkook:" answer me baby or you will stay in your room today no out for you ".
Taehyung:" y-you a-are so m-mean ".
Jungkook:" why? You know baby i can't let you wear like that right ?".
Taehyung:" but taetae said he won't walk without you , jiminie is wearing like me and yoongi wasn't mean like you ".i sighed ,i think i was hard for him , im just jealous when it comes to him ,i don't like people staring at him with lustful eyes .
Jungkook:" okay honey you can wear like that ,happy baby ?".
Taehyung:" yeeeeees " i chuckled .
Jungkook:" i love you ".
Taehyung:" i love you kookie".
Jungkook :" okay princess i will take shower and get ready ".
Taehyung:" okay kookie ,see you ".
We hang up and i walked to the bathroom took shower and wear my clothes , taehyung room is near mine ,his room's balcony was attached to mine .
I walked there and looked through the beach the view was good .
Taehyung:" kookieeeee ".
I looked to the side and smiled, a small wall was between us .
Jungkook:" hey honey " i walked towards him .
Taehyung:" mommy said he will wear his clothes and we will go ,appa is always disturbing mommy" he said that innocently making me chuckle .
Jungkook:" oh really , what did he do ?".
Taehyung:" they do like kookie done to taetae in shower " i coughed to side .
Jungkook:" get out of that room baby okay meet me outside ".
He nodded and run .
My innocent baby will get traumatized by his own parents .
I walked out after getting my key and wallet .

Taehyung:" that's not fair kookie ,you wear that and you forbid me to wear like i want " he pouted.
Jungkook:" why baby ?".
Taehyung:" look at you , kookie looks hot " i chuckled .

Jungkook:" you look stunning honey" he blushed ,i peck his lips and we stayed looking at each other

Jungkook:" you look stunning honey" he blushed ,i peck his lips and we stayed looking at each other .
They all came and we walked out the hotel and as taehyung said he was beside me ,our fingers intertwined ,we walked towards the restaurant and entered .

------------------to be continued-----------
Hellooooooooooo my beautiful lovelies im back .
This book is getting boring but i will try to make it better .
Thank you for waiting for me and supporting me .
Love you all and stay safe .