🌸t҉h҉e҉ e҉n҉d҉ 🌸

Third person pov :

It was the wedding day each one was running here and there .
Jungkook wouldn't stop calling taehyung each 5 minutes a call entered in taehyung phone and he started to get frustrated ,just like now Jungkook called taehyung .
Jungkook:" babyyy".
Taehyung:" you fucking potato leave me at least wear my shit of clothes " he heard a chuckle of Jungkook .
Jungkook:" you fucking don't know how stressful i'am".
Taehyung:"well im stressed more then you you kook ".
Jungkook:"baby what if i trip ?".
Taehyung:" jungkook no hole for you after the wedding if you call again ".
Jungkook:" babyyy please ".
Taehyung:" jeon stupid jungkook i will say no ".
Jungkook:" no no no please baby i won't call again ,i love you ".
Taehyung:" love you more honey ".
They hang up and jin started preparing taehyung who his belly was big now .
They decided to have a honey moon before the delivery of taehyung's baby because Jungkook wanted them both to have alone time for a period of time just the two of them and taehyung didn't opposed about it .
Jungkook was passing back and forth in the room .
Namjoon:" this monkey wouldn't stop walking and talking with himself ".
Yoongi :" jeon come back here " he pulled Jungkook that was pale .
Dad:" why are you stressed for ?".
Jungkook:" dad tae is beautiful without wedding what if he is unreal i swear i will faint ".
They laughed at him .
Hoseok :" just remember your vows ".
Jungkook:" yeah just remember it yourself you are almost peeing on yourself " the others laughed at their conversation.
Time passes and it was for hoseok and jungkook to enter with others too .

They waited for the others to enter since they announced their arrival

Taehyung and taemin entered and you can see the shock in the both grooms ,they almost forgot that its their wedding .