🌸17🌸

Jungkook pov :
We arrived to the main nightclub that i wanted to see some enemies there , but they don't show that they hate me ,they use tricks on me but they don't know that i have one person in each mafia gang that works for me just like my man works under jiyong .
We entered and all turned to us .
Namjoon:" kook right there " i didn't turn around directly to not make a mess on our mission .
I turned and saw jiyong with a girl talking ,she looks like a business women . he waved at me like a business man in front of her , i just nodded at him .
Jiyong :" welcome mister JK " i just nodded .
Women:" hello there sexy man ".i turned to her .
She put her hand on my shoulder caressing my shoulder .
Taehyung:" don't you dare Jungkook" he talked through the ear piece .
Jungkook:" i grabbed her hand and pulled it down ,she glared at me .
Jiyong saw the tention so he talked .
Jiyong:" Jk we will have a talk the 3 of us ".
Jungkook:" i will bring my 3 man ".
Jiyong:" afraid of me Jk?".
Jungkook:" not afraid of a man like you "he chuckled .
We walked to a room ,and i set down .
There was  about 4 man .
Taehyung:" k-k-kookie ,it-its who wanted me to sleep with him , kookie he know me " he was stuttering .
I can't answer him .
Jiyong:" so Jk , anything new ?".
Jungkook:" the new is if again you touch my husband ,i don't come to this club to warn you ,i will start with you and end with your boss ".
Jiyong:" what ?".
Jungkook:" tell your boss i know everything , if again just look at my husband his son will die ".
Jiyong:" the boss that you are talking about him is in front of you ".
He pointed at a man , he was smoking.
Man:" glad to meet you too, i wanted to kidnap your slut for money ".
Jungkook:" i will sold your son for money ".he widen his eyes .
Jungkook:" oh he is your only heir , what about i start with your wife or your secret love maybe your Secretary?".
He banged his hand .
Man:" if you touch one of them ,you will die jk ".i chuckled darkly .
Jungkook:" its already done check your Secretary , that's the beginning for kidnapping some of my family and my husband ". He called his gang .
Man:" get him".i was still sitting".
Jungkook:" one click and boom your wife join your secretary in hell ".
They returned back .i smirked .
Man:" you will pay ".
Jungkook:" did they inform you with who you are playing?".
Man:" you are just words ".
Jungkook:" want this words to be reality because my gun will fly higher to your son's head ".
Man:" no no no please ".
Jungkook:" i like when jerks beg for mercy".
Jiyong:" what do you want jk?".
Jungkook:" your both lives ".
Jiyong:" what ?".
Jungkook:" i will be more clear now , 5 years ago you kidnapped my husband, made him in black list for slaves ,took advantage of him ,made him suffer , so tell me as I'm the well known mafia for the love of his husband all that crossed limits will pay with their family and their lives ".
They shook from fear but they looked at me like nothing is going on.
I got up ,grabbed my knife and walked to jiyong that has his hand on his phone .
Jungkook:" and you " i dig my knife on his hand making him scream.
Jungkook:" stop recording my voice ,and this is the beginning for you  choi " he widen his eyes .
Choi:"how did you know my name ?".
Jungkook:" for a rapist that escaped prison ,one call and you will return to where you belong " he gasped making me smirk .
Actually i know everything about him specifically.
His family is captured a long time , he thought they are in a vacation but they are in busan in my forest house .his secretary isn't dead but she will when he will make a move ,i have a great plan for him .
Choi:" you bastard".i chuckled darkly .
Jungkook:" lets go guys " namjoon,yoongi ,hoseok ,minho was out patroling the area .
We walked out .
" Jk" i turned and was the same women that was before .
Jungkook:" what do you want ?"
Women:" oh daddy don't be rude to me ".
Jungkook:" i will get going ".
I was going to walk away because taehyung is screaming.
Taehyung:" oooh im gonna shoot her head this bitch ".jin was laughing.
I smiled .
Taehyung:" you stupid don't you dare smile ,if you don't slap her at my place i swear you will sleep out " the women was looking at me ,plus her hands were around my neck ,i pulled her hand and slapped the shit out of her until she fell .
Women:" what the fuck".
Jungkook:" oh my husband told me to do so ,i was going to kill you ".
She run .
Taehyung:" that's my husband ".
Jungkook:" you better give that ass to me husband or i will punish you " taehyung giggled .
Jin:" yah you fucker ,I'm still his father respect me ,and don't you dare touch my son".
Jungkook:" oh i do what i want to my beautiful husband especially that ass jin " .yoongi chuckled because we all are hearing .
Jin:" the 5 of you won't get us tonight".
Hoseok:" you better not jin".
Jin:" oh well we have a sleep between us ".
Jungkook:" don't jin hyung ,i miss my husband".
I went inside my car .
They put off the ear piece.
We drove and walked towards to door and inside ,we found them in the living room with blankets and a Disney film on the tv .
Yoongi:" oh my god not Disney again".
Taehyung got up and walked to me .
He hugged me.
I pulled him and kissed him hard .
Jungkook:" go watch baby ,i will take shower i stink" he nodded and peck my lips.
Taehyung:" will you come ?".i smiled.
Jungkook:" i will baby ,i love you " he peck my lips again.
Taehyung:" i love you daddy " i groaned and he runs his blanket.
I walked towards my room .
-----------++++++------+++++-------++++---
Woaaaaaaaaaaaaah
Hello lovelies.
Thank you sooooooo muck for 1k followers .i can't believe it ,im soooo happy .😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘 .
Love you all so much .
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Again thank you for making me happy and for making my dream to become true ,it was for reaching 1k followers .
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
Love you and take care ,stay safe lovelies.