🌸6🌸

Jungkook pov : 
We were still walking around ,we went to the parlor and had ice cream and all , he was walking ahead of me .
" Jungkook?" .I turned around.
Jungkook:" what ?" .
" Long time no see daddy ".
Jungkook:" what do you want soobin " .
Soobin:" I want you daddy , you don't even call me ".
Jungkook:" you should know that you are just a cousin of mine not my boyfriend ".
Taehyung:" kookie ?" I turned to him .
Jungkook:" come here baby " he came and stand beside me .
Soobin:" who is he jungkook?" .
Jungkook:" I don't need to give explanation about who I walk with ".
Soobin:" but you called him baby ".
Jungkook:" yes he is my baby ,have a problem?" .he shook his head .
Soobin:" but my dad had a deal with you for marrying me ". taehyung looked at me ,he pouted and walked away .
Jungkook:" taehyung come back here ". He walked away .
Soobin:" I will call dad to have a meeting with you jungkook I'm not a toy ". He walked away too .I walked to taehyung.
Jungkook:" didn't I tell you to wait ?" He looked at me then away .
Taehyung:" I want to go home " I nodded .
Jungkook:" okay let's go " the sadness is visible in his face . He walked away from me not even looking at me .
We arrived home ,he didn't wait for me ,he entered and walked away .
Jin:" oh you came " I nodded Taehyung passed him .
Jin:" taebaby are you okay ?" He nodded not talking ,he walked to the living room that was all of them there ,he set there beside namjoon .
I set on the sofa he was looking at his ring .
But my mom gasped .
Seohyun :" you have rings ?" .
Jungkook:" yeah " he got up grabbed all the shopping bags ,all were following every movement he make .
He pulled the ring from his finger .
Jungkook:" what are you doing ?" .
Taehyung:" here I don't accept it " he put the bags in front of me .
Jungkook:" why ?" .
Taehyung:" that ring doesn't belong to tiger ,I'm little ,I don't understand what's happening while you can marry mister soobin " he put the ring on my hand and he walked away with tears .
Jungkook:" fuck ".
Namjoon:"what happened?" .
Jungkook:"soobin came to the mall and said in front of taehyung about marriage so he thinks that I wanted to marry him " . Jin looked down .
Jin:" my son has disorders but he understands what going on he always say he is stupid and he wish to be like others , I don't force you to have him kook". He sobbed .
Jungkook:" I declared I will marry him no one will take his place Jin " he looked at me .
Seohyun:" then explain to him ,make him forget that he has disorders , interact with him ".
Jungkook:" mom Taehyung is a definition of my style and my liking ,if i said I want him that means I will protect him and love him " they all gasped ,I took the opportunity to walk away .
I opened the door of his room and he was there with his colouring books .
Jungkook:" tiger" he didn't look at me .
Jungkook:" is baby angry at kookie?" He looked at me and shook his head .
Jungkook:" talk to me baby ".he shook his head .I lifted him and put him on my lap .
Taehyung:" tiger is sad " I looked at him .
Jungkook:" why ?" .
Taehyung:" because taetae will never be like jiminie and uncle yoongi ".
Jungkook:" tiger look at me ".
He looked at me with tears .
Jungkook:" me and you are like jimin and yoongi but kookie is sad because you refused to be with him " . He shook his head .
Taehyung:" kookie is married to soobin , taetae didn't want to be a monster and separate them " shit he is way from being a little ,he really understand all that happened around him .
Jungkook:" kookie isn't married to soobin but to my tiger " he looked at me innocently .
Taehyung:" but ..." I kissed his cheeks .
Jungkook:" kookie likes tiger ,I promise to like just you baby " he blushed ,he put his head on my chest ,I put my back on the bed board.
Taehyung:" you promise ?" I smiled his innocence is driving me crazy.
Jungkook:" I promise baby ".
Taehyung:" kookie ?" .
Jungkook:" hmm?"
Taehyung:" should taetae call you daddy ?" I almost had a boner ,I kept myself calm .
Jungkook:" where did you learn that baby ?" .
Taehyung:" jimin call uncle yoongi daddy and mommy call Appa daddy " I laughed .
Jungkook:" you can call me that ".
Taehyung:" but jiminie said he call uncle yoongi that when they do dirty " he hide his face on my chest ,I chuckled .
Jungkook:" don't learn things from jimin baby okay ?" .
Taehyung:" okay kookie ". He put his head again .
Jungkook:" this ring is a promise don't remove it baby never " I put it again in his finger  .
Taehyung:" is kookie going to let this ring in forever too ?"
Jungkook:" of course ".
The door opened and my mom with Jin came .
Seohyun:" owh that's cute ".
Jin:" taebaby do you want to watch TV with us ".
Taehyung:" kookie I want to watch TV ". I smiled .
Jungkook:" okay you can go " .
He got up from my lap .
Jin:" do you want to come kook ,we all will watch " .
Jungkook:" I can't I have work ". I got up too . .
Taehyung:" daddy please " they gasped at his words .
Jin:" baby don't call him like that ".
Taehyung:" but I want to ".
Jin:" baby this is something big for you ,I'm sorry kook I will talk to him ".
Jungkook:" don't I told him he can call me that ,just me baby okay ?"
Taehyung:" yes kookie " .I got up and he took my hand and we started walking towards the living room .
Dad:" oh I didn't know you are into movies " . I set down on the sofa got my jacket and set down . Taehyung came and set on my lap which surprised all of them .
Seohyun:" taebaby your ring is so beautiful " taehyung giggled looking at it ,I smiled .
He put his head on my chest and he played with my fingers that has my ring ,he grabbed it from my right hand finger and put it in the left hand . I was following every movement .he looked up and blushed .
Jungkook:" you like it in that finger ?" .
Taehyung:" yes kookie " I peck his cheeks . Jin and namjoon looked at us with smiles on their faces .
Namjoon :" thank you kook " .
Jungkook:" for what ?" .
Namjoon:" giving him his smile back and for liking him" .
Jungkook:" that's my duty as his husband " they widen their eyes , taehyung looked at me deeply.
Dad :" finally someone melted you " we laughed at his face .
We kept on watching from time to time I look at taehyung .