🌸35🌸

Jungkook pov :

It was afternoon ,we tops made a decision that the mafia and model will be with us where we are taking our husbands ,we made a strong plan and walked like we didn't mind the mafias doing .
We are watched so we didn't make it obvious that we are aware of whats going to happen.

I walked towards the mansion's door and inside the room to find my baby with his laptop working on something.
Taehyung:" oh you came early today kookie " he smiled and walked to me .
Jungkook:" had to baby ,plus we are going somewhere".
He hugged my neck ,i pulled him and kissed him .
Taehyung:" you mean the dinner with the family ?".i caressed his belly and he sighed comfortably.
Jungkook:" about that baby ,come lets have a talk ". He walked with me towards the sofa that was in my room .
Taehyung:" everything's okay kookie?".i smiled and peck his lips , taehyung whenever i seem serious he started to worry .
Jungkook:" about the dinner baby , its not a simple dinner ".
Taehyung:" what do you mean honey? " i smiled at the nickname .
Jungkook:" its a dinner with a mission ".
Taehyung:" kookie what do you mean ?" He was worried .
Jungkook:" please baby don't worry too much , us we prepared everything ".
Taehyung:" but what if something happens to you ,I'm scared Jungkook".
Jungkook:" nothing will happen, your grandfather is after me now ,so i want you all to go as the plan we made me and others ,its the best if we make him that we aren't affected with his treats".
Taehyung:" are you sure ?".
Jungkook:" yes honey ,the mafia is after me now ,he knew that i can't live without you so he is taking revenge on me ,he wants to end me ,but i will end him and save jin from his nightmare".
He hugged me .
Taehyung:" okay then kookie ,i will do what ever you say ".
Jungkook:" just baby you promise me that you will take care of yourself and our baby ". He nodded and hugged me .
Taehyung:" i will kookie , but take care too and please be careful".
Jungkook:" i will honey ,i love you so much ".
Taehyung:" i love you kookie so much ".
I peck his lips and pulled him to my lap .
Jungkook:" do you know that you are gorgeous in that outfit ?".he blushed making me chuckle at his pink face .
Taehyung:" kookie s-stop it " he slapped slightly my chest .
Jungkook:" my love is beautiful let me watch my cute baby " he giggled.
Taehyung:" can you help me choosing my outfit when we go ?".
Jungkook:" of course baby ,but choose something loose we will give you safe jacket to protect your belly baby ".
Taehyung:" oh okay then ,should we act like we fought,because the model thinks we are over ". I forgot about that .
Jungkook:" oh good idea baby lets talk with others ". He nodded and got up .
We walked towards the living room where others where playing games .
Jungkook:" guys ?".
Jin:" is everything okay ?".
Jungkook:" me and taehyung will act like we fought ".
Namjoon:" what do you mean ?".
Taehyung:" look ,the model thinks me and Jungkook are over so when we enter the restaurant we should act like we don't talk ".
Seohyun:" but you fought what bring you to a restaurant to have dinner?".
Yoongi:" that's true".
Taehyung:" how about a divorce acting papers ?".
Jungkook:" woah that makes goosebumps in my body baby". He giggled .
Taehyung:" its just acting honey ,to make them believe".
Hoseok:" okay so i will make a reservation near his table , taemin searched and had contact with his Secretary that he will go to espejimos restaurant".
Jungkook:" that's great then ".
Taehyung set on my lap .
Dad:" so i will tell my guards about the materials we don't know what will happen ".
Minho:" we protect their belly my husband is pregnant".
Jungkook:" i thought about that don't worry".he smiled .
Namjoon:" i will prepare the ear peaces for our husbands to hear any suspicious act happen there ".
Taehyung:" jimin?".
Yoongi:" baby ,you okay ?".
Jimin:" i wanted it to be a surprise for you but family is busy " he said that in low voice because he is little .
Jungkook:" tell us jimin".
Jimin:" jiminie is having baby inside his belly ". Yoongi froze .
Taemin:" he discovered that this morning but couldn't tell yoongi about it ,he was scared ".
Yoongi hugged him so tightly.
Yoongi:" oh my god ,how my baby is pregnant" he started to kiss his face .
Making us all laugh .
Jimin:" is d-daddy mad at jiminie ?".he looked at yoongi with so much fear .
Yoongi:" are you crazy baby of course i won't be mad at this cute husband having my child inside his tummy" he tickled him .
Taehyung was looking at them smiling and he then looked at my hand that was caressing his belly .
Taehyung:" im so happy ".
Jungkook:" im happy too baby , this baby will be gorgeous just like his mommy" he giggled ,blushing .
Jungkook:" i love you baby ".
He peck my lips .
Taehyung:" i love daddy too " i groaned at his teasing voice making him giggle .
Jin:" I'm so happy that my son is pregnant and having a family, before i was so worried about his future ".
Jungkook:" i promised to take care of him and that's what i will do till my last breath " he slapped my chest ,tears dropped from his eyes .
Taehyung:" don't say that ". I hugged him .
Jungkook:" don't cry my love ".
Namjoon:" im happy that my son  is happy with his life ".taehyung smiled .
Jimin:" and what about jiminie ?".
Jungkook:" we are happy that our mochi is growing up to be a cute mommy " he giggled ,all looked at me smiling.
Jimin:" thank you kookie".
Yoongi:" thank you kook".i smiled
Dad:" lets prepare ourselves , i think its time ".
Jungkook:" okay in 10 minutes we meet here , and we take separate cars ".
Namjoon:" yeah that's good ".
I grabbed taehyung hand peck his lips and we walked to our room to prepare ourselves.

------------------------------